‘Miracle’ remedy for becoming PM led Imran to marry Bushra

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by Del, Jan 9, 2018.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Del

Del Tracer Bullet

Dec 21, 2016
    LAHORE: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan has allegedly married his ‘spiritual’ guide after he was assured by his would-be wife that she will prove to be the key for Imran to become the prime minister of the country, Pakistan Today has learnt.

According to sources, Imran’s alleged third wife Bushra Maneka, the former daughter-in-law of Ghulam Muhammad Maneka, assured the PTI chairman that if he weds her in the start of 2018, it will prove to be a ‘miracle’ remedy for him and he will get the country’s premiership.

Imran Khan, who was already impressed by Maneka’s ‘predictions’ and ‘miracle’ remedies that led to PTI’s victory in the Lodhran by-polls, the Panama Papers case and his acquittal from the foreign funding case, allegedly married Bushra Maneka on January 1.

The wedding was solemnised in the Y-Block of the Defence Housing Authority (DHA) in Lahore, soon after which Imran was granted bail by the Anti-Terrorism Court (ATC) in Islamabad.

While reports claim that Mufti Saeed, member of PTI’s core committee read the nikkah, PTI had initially rejected the media reports regarding Imran’s third marriage. However, later it said that Imran Khan had ‘sent a proposal’ to Bushra Maneka. Some politicians have offered mixed reactions to Imran Khan’s third marriage.

PPP Punjab secretary general Chaudhry Manzoor said that he would second the stance of PPP chairman Bilawal Bhutto. “I would like to congratulate the PTI chief if the media reports about his third marriage are true. It is his personal life. And I think it is unfair to comment on it,” he said.

PPP leader Abid Siddiqui said that marriage is a personal matter. However, he showed his concerns over keeping it a secret. “There was no harm in getting married publically. He was not committing a crime. This way of getting married does not suit a leader like Imran Khan,” said Siddiqui.

Punjab law minister Rana Sanaullah on Monday during a media briefing came hard on Imran Khan’s secret marriage and said that Imran wrecked the house of a woman with five children. How is it possible to call someone this impious, ‘Sadiq or Ameen’? The courts should question his piety and trustworthiness, and take a suo moto notice over his behaviour.

“He is trying to persuade a pious lady and I request the nation to hold him accountable for his actions,” said the law minister. PTI central vice president Muhammad Shoaib Siddiqui in response to Rana Sanaullah’s statement regarding Khan’s third marriage said, “Rana Sanaullah should check the records of his leader Shahbaz Sharif who is notorious for breaking marriages of pious ladies and then marrying them.”

Shoaib further said that some leaders are trying to enhance their political statures by levelling allegations against Imran Khan. “Rana Sanaullah should mind his own business. The Sharif brothers are already in God’s grip. Rana Sanaullah is only trying to appease his leaders by criticising Imran Khan. The PML-N is instigating the workers of PTI, but defeat is only what is in the PML-N’s fate for the upcoming elections,” he added.

The PTI central Punjab president, Aleem Khan said that the PML-N is criticising Imran Khan to divert the attention of the masses from the corruption of Sharif brothers.

“The solemnisation of someone’s marriage is not among the issues that the country faces. The country’s economy has drowned. That’s the real issue. The PML-N has launched a character assassination campaign against Imran Khan. First, they introduced Ayesha Gulalai to malign Imran and now they have started this new drama. The PML-N will not succeed in its nefarious designs,” Aleem added.

PTI leader Mehmood ur Rasheed said that even if Imran Khan had contracted a third marriage, no one has the right to indulge in his personal life.
    https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/20...dy-for-becoming-pm-led-imran-to-marry-bushra/

2. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
    Rana Sanaullah is one of the biggest be-ghairats in Pakistan. Absolute pleb.

Our media is also pathetic. Its a marriage, not deceleration of war/ghaddari upon Pakistan that it deserves so much attention (those people who shall remain nameless, within Pakistan and outside) dont get any negative media coverage ironically.

3. Patriot

Patriot Sultan of Swing

Oct 8, 2014
    King of the North

4. Prince Pathan

Prince Pathan Cornered Tiger

Aug 31, 2011
  5. MNA

MNA Talented

Mar 11, 2015
    Bilawal's response seems the most reasonable for a surprise!

6. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani The Don

Jun 10, 2011
    Should stop posting nonsense about such sensitive issues which involves religion. Lady herself said she didnt have any dream or any such guidance to marry iK.

Pathetic how the woman has been dragged in all this

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

7. Mohan

Mohan Formerly 'Captain Clutch'

Nov 4, 2014
    Happened to bump upon this video today. Media saying this is not how a leader should behave. Why this outcry over a marriage?

And what is this thing about Khan saheb buying Nawaz Sharif's narrative?

Very interesting video though.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  8. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
  9. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani The Don

Jun 10, 2011
    Basically nawaz sharif was disqualified for keeping an iqama of Dubai ( which is kind of work visa or something) used by politicians to open account and transfer black money .. so nawaz sharif went in masses and said that he is disqualified only for iqama and not for corruption.

Khan saab also said that It was a very weak judgement and mian saab should have been jailed and punished for lying, presenting fake documents and corruption and not just iqama.

This is what klasra is tryinh to say that khan saab has bought his narrative

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

10. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    Thank you.

I find Klasra speaking sense most times.

11. Red Devil

Red Devil Smooth Operator

Dec 15, 2013
    Hard to argue with Klasra here tbh, Khan did fail spectacularly at capitalizing and taking advantage of the situation after NS's disqualification.

What should have been the end of his political career has turned into in his new political slogan and battle cry which is appealing to the masses lmao.

12. MNA

MNA Talented

Mar 11, 2015
    For some reason, the lower educated, and non-educated social-media naive masses have never accepted Imran Khan as a credible politician. He is still considered a cricketer, a yahudi agent, playboy and what not by most. It is a tragedy but this is what it is. I don't think he will ever be able to become the PM due to his limited reach.

13. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    What are Hafiz Saeed's chances now that the supreme court has allowed him to contest elections?

14. Red Devil

Dec 15, 2013
    This sounds like a bit of a hyperbole. You don't become the second biggest party of the country without any support from the rural heartland.

15. Prince Pathan

Prince Pathan Cornered Tiger

Aug 31, 2011
    Talking a lot of sense last year and a half
    Probably quite high, we all know the love our nation has for terrorists, including giving killer of the APS kids air time for weeks

• Disagree / Dislike Disagree / Dislike x 1
    • List
  16. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
    No chance. Your media hypes things WAAAAAAAY too much.

Oh and thats IF he even contests. We dont even know whether he will do so.

17. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    Nobody thought Donald Trump would win either. Funny things happen in politics.

18. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
    Not comparable at all. Youre talking about someone running under a party ticket for the Presidency against someone who MAY run for the NA/Provincial seat and will probably be obliterated by one of PMLN or PTI.

In Pakistan, Religious parties like Jamaat-e-Islami or JUI-F hardly win enough seats to have any real say (bar the former, they in KPK they are coalition partners of course). And these are mainstream parties that have been in politics since before '47.

Hafiz Saeed wont win his seat IF he runs (which probably wont happen). Like i said, your media is next level OTT.

19. MNA

MNA Talented

Mar 11, 2015
    why are you asking me about Hafiz Saeed? I got no comments on him.

20. MNA

MNA Talented

Mar 11, 2015
    So Trump became the president, what happened next, apocalypse? No. Don't worry you will be fine even if Hafiz Saeed wins an election.

21. iAd

iAd Sultan of Swing

Nov 9, 2012
    Can't compare the situation at all. There's a difference in parliamentary and presidential systems. With presidential systems it's about the individual more than the party. That's why you have Trump and Duterte. Let me add this as well, even if he had a presidential system Hafiz Saeed would never come into power. But we have a parliamentary system which is much harder to penetrate. It took Imran Khan a world cup winning captain & philanthropist almost twenty years to be a realistic candidate for PM. The worst case scenario is his party takes 3-5 seats in a 350 seat parliament and even that is unlikely with all the legal hurdles he still faces. I haven't seen your media report on this but considering how the media blows things way out of proportion everywhere I assume your media did the same thing.

22. abc_to_xyz

abc_to_xyz Youngsta Beauty

Nov 20, 2016
    Sad from IK and his "healer" to have such corrupting thoughts for years. Marriage was only the tip.

Also, equally bad from oppositions to use it as a political point, but this is what politics is about. Zardari can sleep with teen model, married people can mingle around, its all about power.

23. Red Devil

Dec 15, 2013
    Lmao I thought they were talking about Hafiz Saeed winning his own seat only.

Not even a snowball's chance in hell of Hafiz Saeed's party ever winning enough seats to gain any sort of relevance in the parliament. Pretty sure they don't even have enough candidates.

24. iAd

iAd Sultan of Swing

Nov 9, 2012
    Yeah I was overstating it as a worst case scenario. Even I don't see them winning a single seat.