16 December 2014

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by Mohsin, Dec 16, 2016.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Mohsin

Mohsin Sultan of Swing

Feb 21, 2010
    We mustn't forget. A 2-pronged thorn, in the side of Pakistan.

A day that even the MOST stone hearted of people, must have shed a tear.

2. Munna

Munna Moderator-e-Aala

Oct 4, 2014
    Worst day in Pakistan's history.

May Allah bless all relatives of the lost souls with sabr.

3. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan

Apr 26, 2011
    The parents of the kids are still waiting for justice.

4. Mercenary

Mercenary The Lone Wolf

Dec 17, 2009
    When this happened I thought there would be change but nothing has changed or probably ever will.

5. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani The Don

Jun 10, 2011
    They made a song hamain dushamn kai bacho ko pardhana hai.. and nothing else happened

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

6. Prince Pathan

Prince Pathan Sultan of Swing

Aug 31, 2011
    Indeed with many mothers going into mental vegetation at the sight of their dead child. I remember fathers being kicked out or not being invited to any gathering purely because they demanded justice from Imran Khan. There were videos about it and most PTI supporters online started calling these fathers paid agents of India because they dared ask for justice.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
  7. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Moderator

Dec 26, 2011
  8. Don Quixote

Don Quixote Whispering Death

Nov 13, 2015
    Aajoon Khan , father of a martyred flower in APS attack, said some days ago on BOL TV, that till date they don't know who was behind this attack! Shocking!

I don't feel like paying tribute to it in the form of music at all. V shud get to know who was behind this, and the real culprits must b punished publicly!

9. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan

Apr 26, 2011
    Not only this that who carried out this gruesome attack. There should have been a complete inquiry for the all incident. Telling us

1. Who did this and what had happened to them with evidence not only talk.
    2. Who was responsible for such a huge security breach right under the nose of Pakistan Army in the cantonment area?
    3. What happened to the people responsible for such a breach again with evidence.
    4. Why was there no swift response from the security agencies and Army when Army was stationed next door?
    5. Why was the evacaution of the injured so slow that some died not of the bullet wounds but by bleeding to death because they were not evacauted on time?

There are a lot of unanswered questions like this which I am sure will never be answered. Just making some songs and holding anniversaries are not what the wounded parents want. Nor are they in any need of empty slogans and lightning of candles. They want the answers to such questions which are not answered in two years.

10. Markhor

Markhor Talented

May 9, 2010
    Firstly, I am not anti-military and hugely respect the sacrifices made by the armed forces in their fight against terror. Progress has been made and its reflected in the reductions in the number of casualties caused by terrorist violence in the last two years.

Obviously it is not possible to prevent every single act of terrorism in such a vast and sprawling country like Pakistan.

However I believe that this attack could've been prevented and 140+ children would still be alive today if the security services did their jobs. For a nation that plunders so much of its wealth and resources on defence, for a nation that has set itself up as a security state - then why has this security state failed TIME AND AGAIN to protect its own citizens ?

Nacta warned the KPK government in August 2014 in a letter that the APS could be a possible victim of an attack.

One officer noted that the school had reported a Taliban threat in August. Some teachers openly worried that the school’s perimeter walls were vulnerable to attack. But nothing was done, and here we are lamenting the consequences.