Aamir Liaquat joins Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf - Imran Khan losing some of his long standing support?

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by Omar, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Omar

Omar Cricistan Moderator

Jan 27, 2010
    Surprised that nobody posted about this.

Seems like Aamir Liaquat's joining PTI has irked some of Imran Khan's long standing supporters who have been with him from the beginning.

2. Omar

Omar Cricistan Moderator

Jan 27, 2010

3. Shahzad.Firdous

Shahzad.Firdous Whispering Death

May 29, 2010
    IK wont lose my support ever!!

4. Patriot

Patriot Sultan of Swing

Oct 8, 2014
  5. Red Devil

Red Devil Smooth Operator

Dec 15, 2013
    Who would you rather vote? Just curious.

6. Patriot

Patriot Sultan of Swing

Oct 8, 2014
    no one. They all are the same in my eyes. IK might be a little bit better but its still the same, they all waste time btw elections putting dirt on each other, fighting, getting the public involved. No one focuses on the country and its needs
    I really do like to see IK as PM so I can prove my point as he will be indulged it useless activities like clearing his name every 3 months and giving less attention to important tasks. I hope I'm wrong

7. Omar

Omar Cricistan Moderator

Jan 27, 2010
    PTI has lost a lot of their support over the course of the years but this is just at another level altogether.

Some of the things I have heard him say that too very recently makes you question why would you even let him in the first place.

8. Mohsin

Mohsin Whispering Death

Feb 21, 2010

Trust in Kaptaan. By far, the best of the lot.

9. godzilla

godzilla Emerging Player

May 12, 2016
    it has been disappointing that so much crap has floated into the PTI, but its testament to just how bad things are in Pakistan in terms of the state of teh country, the impending economic armageddon and the corruption, that even with filth like Liaquat joining, PTI is still so far ahead of the best options for the country that no one else is in the picture.

its like on a scale of 0 to 100 where 100 is super amazing and 0 is the crappiest prehistoric frog poo buried deep under the ocean, PTI may have moved from 75/100 to 65/100 with this joining, but PPP, PML are still down at about 4/100 and 4/100.

at this stage given how bad the news is with regards to corruption, embezzlement, CPEC, extra judicial killings, treason, amnesties, debt burden, rupee devaluation, loss of sovereignty to the west etc etc etc, its not worth losing sight of the bigger picture when feeling annoyed at this news, and if he brings votes to the party, its worth it.

its this loss of perspective that makes one ask - who the hell is Salman ahmed, and who cares what he thinks?

10. Omar

Omar Cricistan Moderator

Jan 27, 2010
    It is not just about what Salman Ahmad said and is, it is about the person who is in question, Aamir Liaquat.

I am not sure if you watched what he has said quite recently regarding IK and PTI etc; as it is worth listening/watching as I have seen it but now have not been able to find it and post it here.

If I do will post it here but again it is Pakistan we are talking about as you'll find nobody who is clean and all from head to toe and hasn't got a shady past or character.

11. godzilla

godzilla Emerging Player

May 12, 2016
    im not sure which video you are talking about, but I doubt it will make me think worse of amir Liaquat since I already cannot stand the man.

but even still, I think its short sighted of these ship jumpers to both air their rejection of the pti and think that they are important enough for it to matter.

shady past and character cannot be lumped into one category. Imran's inability to choose a good wife for him is not the same as embezzling billions of dollars from a country where thousands of people are dying in poverty.

12. iho

iho Cricistan Poster Of The Fortnight [2 Apr - 16 Apr] Poster of the Fortnight

Aug 7, 2010
    Nothing drastic will happen even if he becomes the PM. The country is ruled by the deep state.

13. iAd

iAd Sultan of Swing

Nov 9, 2012
    Really disappointed by this joining. PTI Karachi was finally starting to build momentum and regaining lost ground and then they pull this crap. Really hope he doesn't run from my constituency because I'd prefer to vote for PTI over some random independent.

14. Disco Lemonade

Disco Lemonade Design Artist

Dec 17, 2009
    One of my elderly colleague at work said, Shareef admi ki to yahan uskay ghar walay nahi suntay, tou awaam kya sunaygi. Agar koi shareef aadmi election mein khara ho tou uskay gharwalay bhi ussay vote nahi deinge. Nobody supposedly likes Amir Liaqat, but he is popular, powerful. Changes channels and tv shows at will. HOW?