Afghanistan is better than Pakistan: Afghan cricket CEO Asadullah Khan

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Del, Jun 21, 2019.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    The Afghanistan Cricket Board (ACB) interim Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Asadullah Khan has claimed that Afghanistan is currently better than Pakistan in all aspects of cricket.

According to a senior sports journalist Ibrahim Momand, Asadullah in a recent television interview said that Pakistan should seek Afghanistan’s help to improve their cricket.

"We are currently far better than Pakistan in cricket & they should ask us for technical, coaching & more support for the betterment of their cricket," Asadullah is reported to have said.

Earlier this year, the acting CEO expressed his wish of regular cricket between Pakistan and Afghanistan.

“I played my initial cricket in Pakistan and acknowledge the overwhelming support of the neighbouring country”, he said. “Formal discussion on bilateral cricket is the domain of the ACB chief. I hope that both boards would find way for cricket ties resumption.”

Afghanistan recently beat the Men in Green by three wickets in a 2019 International Cricket Council (ICC) World Cup warm-up match at Bristol.

The Naib-led side is currently languishing at the bottom of the table after losing all of their five matches so far in the mega event.

The Men in Green will take on Afghanistan on Saturday, June 29 at Headingly, Leeds.

https://cricketpakistan.com.pk/en/news/detail/afghanistan-is-better-than-pakistan-afghan-cricket-ceo

2. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Either he's being sarcastic or trolling for sure.

3. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    of course they are better than Pakistan for biting the hand that fed them.

better than Pakistan for being traitors.

One thing in history books which cant be changed is that you should never ever trust Afghani people. They are one of the biggest scum on this earth.

They used to do beheading in school grounds. Backward mentality filth.

4. iZeeshan

iZeeshan Whispering Death

May 22, 2012
    Pak v Afg just became the most interesting match this WC

We better crush them

5. Energy

Energy Cornered Tiger

Apr 22, 2012
    So it's started.

My prediction is still on track. One of the Pakistan players will get hit during the match, if we don't do anything about it.

6. Mohammed Bilal

Mohammed Bilal Tracer Bullet

Jul 17, 2017
    Pakistan team is too rubbish to reply. Yeh aape bik chukeh hai. Afghani logo koh shahid pata hai isliye keh re hain. besharam Pakistan team koh kuch farak nahi pene wala hain, unke contracts ah rahe hai. Kabi Afghan league, Big bash, CPL, UAE, Canada, Hong Kong. I want PCB to hit the players where it hurts them. Ban them from leagues. Inke paise band karo. Gareeb awaam hai. Players itni buri performance deh ke bawajood Itna milta hai. Jeeto phir aap deserve karte hai lekin pot belly. Seriously??

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
  7. ShokoTolo_LoloMoto

ShokoTolo_LoloMoto Talented

Apr 16, 2010
    When you are down, all idiots jump on you, and know who are your friends and who are your enemies.

8. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Whispering Death

Dec 26, 2011
    Just hope that we do not lose to them

9. BuccalSingh

BuccalSingh Youngsta Beauty

Mar 21, 2016
    Pak team is indeed poor, but afghan team is a joke.

10. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan

Apr 26, 2011
    They will play like Pakistani team in Ind v Pak match. Too much emotions and will crush under their own emotions. Pakistan should just take it as a normal game against minnows in which the target should be to improve our NRR.

11. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
    Hope we HAMMER these beghairats

12. Express Pace

Express Pace Cornered Tiger

May 11, 2012
    This is factually incorrect. Have a look at the World Cup table. They are in fact the only team worse than Pakistan.

13. BuccalSingh

Mar 21, 2016
    Statements like these are desperate attempts just to make their presence felt.

14. KingOfDoosra

KingOfDoosra Sultan of Swing

Jun 8, 2012
    They will find out when they lose for 100+ runs

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

15. TaQvinaToR

TaQvinaToR Youngsta Beauty

Sep 28, 2018
    Stupid dumbass comments. Coaching from a country who has less training grounds than our countries school grounds. Its in the their blood to back stab

16. MNA

MNA Smooth Operator

Mar 11, 2015
    Nothing new here, backstabbing ungrateful pro-Indian serpents that we still consider our brothers.

17. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    you know this is how india crushes us in every big game. they just play it like a normal game

18. Bilal123

Bilal123 Tracer Bullet

Dec 11, 2010
    I would put Bangladesh in that bracket too...

For a country that Pakistan helped greatly, they have done nothing to help Pakistan out at all. When they invited them, the Bengali's stayed away. Heck, even the ICC made bigger attempts at bringing cricket back than these 'brothers' did. I salute Zimbabwe, Srilanka and West Indies. Real friends

19. iZeeshan

iZeeshan Whispering Death

May 22, 2012
    Bruh. And what did west Pakistan do to east Pakistan? Do you know?

20. Bilal123

Bilal123 Tracer Bullet

Dec 11, 2010
    Yes we all know what Bhutto did to become PM... Dirty politician, now we have his grandson who is an embarrassment to humanity boasting about the same filthy man.

As for Bangladesh, its a free muslim country now, need to move on and behave like brothers, no idea why they are being weird about touring the country

• Useful / Interesting Useful / Interesting x 1
    • List
  21. TaQvinaToR

TaQvinaToR Youngsta Beauty

Sep 28, 2018
    well do you know what England did to South Asia ?

22. iho

iho Smooth Operator

Aug 7, 2010
    Twisting history is funny

23. BuccalSingh

Mar 21, 2016
    Well guess what , he has achieved his purpose as indians seems to be over the moon.

Now i just hope india dont win the WC.

24. Hero

Hero Youngsta Beauty

Mar 18, 2019
    Ignore til the match and then beat them like nothing happened. Like India did to us.