Afridi is no longer my friend, Yuvraj is my friend now - Harbajan

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Patriot, May 17, 2020.

1. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    Harbhajan Singh:

"Shahid Afridi is no longer my friend because he ridiculed my country & our PM. Yuvraj & I supported his foundation on the basis of humanity & instead of being thankful he backstabbed us. I will never support him again or do a video or post for him in the future"

lmao

2. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
    LOOOOOL yeh log bhi, over compensating

3. Choi Saab

Choi Saab Smooth Operator

Oct 4, 2014
    Lol.

So what is he saying?

Just because he donated money to a great cause by Afridi, Afridi is now bound to not have any kind of political or moral opinion?

Why donate to charity if you essentially have malicious intentions.

Also (I have only watched a partial video) seen the video of Afridi in Azad Kashmir, what did he say that was wrong?

He was only expressing his concern for who he believes are his countrymen and criticised Modi and India for it's Kashmir policy.

Didn't hear him make a hate comment or anything that would rile nationalists up.

4. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Sep 22, 2012
    Lol these guys at it again.

5. MNA

MNA Smooth Operator

Mar 11, 2015
    At least should have thought about Afridi's epic ass-kissing 'humain jitna pyaar India mein mila itna to Pakistan mein bhi nahi mila' comment! just saying.

6. ShokoTolo_LoloMoto

ShokoTolo_LoloMoto Talented

Apr 16, 2010
    Afridi should make a reply video and announce that,
    “I was about to return the money donated by Harbajjan, but changed my mind at the last minute. That money will now be used in the construction of toilets at my hospital.”

7. Don Quixote

Don Quixote Whispering Death

Nov 13, 2015
    Although Afridi's intellect level is not impressive by any means, most of the times he doesn't calculate what he says, but I have always found Indians to be discourteous, rude, snarky, chameleons and vindictive.

8. maddgenius

maddgenius Fantasy Draft Wins: 4

Oct 6, 2014
    Can't blame Bhajji

9. Bilal123

Bilal123 Tracer Bullet

Dec 11, 2010
    The Indian media is a disease for mental health.
    I have seen some videos that they have made over Azad Kashmir and they are far from reality. All fiction. I can see why the viewers have such distorted views after being fed this all their lives.