Afridi to take legal action against Miandad for fixing remarks/Miandad "I forgive Shahid" (Post#172)

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by ComradeVenom, Oct 9, 2016.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    why are you giving this chor ka beta so much thought ? Didn't Afridi do heckle, jackle in the past ? karma is a *****

2. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani The Don

Jun 10, 2011
    Because a besharam and behaya person like you wont mind if I bring your father in an argument about you.

3. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    When a dog barks at your family. You don't bark back at him. You simply move away your family members from him

4. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    because I won't have any value of your words because I don't rate you anywhere close to me.

why would I care if a dog's barking at my family. I will only care and do something to him when he tries to bite

butt hurt Afridiots

5. XYZ

XYZ Banned

Sep 11, 2013
    Not question about Miandad's qualities as a player, captain and team member. He was one of the best.

But can you [or anybody supporting Miandad in this mess] please list some of the positive things that Miandad has done since his retirement in 1996 as;

1) Director General in PCB.
    2) or otherwise.

Since 1996, we are dealing with Miandad the ex-cricketer; not the cricketer; you mentioned!

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
  6. Passionate Pakistani

Jun 10, 2011
    Because it isnt just another random thing but serious allegations...but your brain is full of fat and wont understand it.

Stick to wwe mate.

7. Express Pace

Express Pace Cornered Tiger

May 11, 2012
    If Miandad has no proof he should withdraw his allegations. Like Afridi he is a bit of a hot head and probably made these comments in the heat of the moment. Afridi probably doesn't want to go to court and would just like Miandad to retract his statement.

8. XYZ

XYZ Banned

Sep 11, 2013
    No. Miandad is very clever man.
    Miandad knows how to get under somebody's skin and Afridi is one of the easiest target. During his playing days, he has sledged many batsmen. He was one of the best to do that.

9. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Moderator

Dec 26, 2011
  10. XYZ

XYZ Banned

Sep 11, 2013
  11. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Kaptaan

Sep 22, 2012
    The predictable ending, no court case. Made up nicely as brothers.

IMG_0501.JPG

IMG_0502.JPG

12. XYZ

XYZ Banned

Sep 11, 2013
    ^^
    So basically (as expected, as predicted) Miandad was lying about fixing allegations.

Afridi haters be like;
    10-15-2016 7-56-47 AM.jpg

13. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Moderator

Dec 26, 2011
    Good to see that they have put this episode to bed

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
  14. XYZ

XYZ Banned

Sep 11, 2013
  15. Prince Pathan

Prince Pathan Sultan of Swing

Aug 31, 2011
    Besharam Miandad was caught with his pants down lying about Afridi being a fixer and one threat of court case has forced him to reconcile. Also got his goon to threaten Afridi of dire consequences if he went to court lol

16. Wistful Reminisces

Wistful Reminisces Banned

Sep 21, 2012
    What a load of crap by the above posters. If Miandad was lying, why didn't Afridi do a court case? Scared of what would turn up?

In fact, Miandad has not taken back these allegations. Afridi has backed down. Now I know for sure who to believe, the man who did not take back his allegation, Miandad.

17. Savak

Savak Emerging Player

Feb 26, 2013
    With so much pressure from ex test cricketers to not file a court case and Miandad saying "I take back whatever I have said". It is the end of the matter

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

18. Wistful Reminisces

Sep 21, 2012
    He never said I take it back, he said sorry for revealing it

Pressure is all so Afridi isn' exposed

19. Savak

Savak Emerging Player

Feb 26, 2013
    He did. He said I take back whatever I said. Read and listen again.

20. Wistful Reminisces

Sep 21, 2012
    Proof?

21. Savak

Savak Emerging Player

Feb 26, 2013
    Watch and listen to the video and Miandads exact words again.

22. XYZ

XYZ Banned

Sep 11, 2013
    I have to assume, that video was too long for you pay attention to - as a lot of people have ADD problems unless you tell us otherwise.

Here is the part that you missed - click on the link below this line;
    Miandad eating his words

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
  23. Dare2Dream

Dare2Dream Talented

May 4, 2010
    You guys are wasting more time on this than even the two who were involved. This is a win win for both, there was no better way for this to end for either party.

24. Passionate Pakistani

Jun 10, 2011
    Miandad will be mentor/coach of Zalmi in psl2 according to Yahya hussaini.

25. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
  26. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    Both are besharam here

27. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    Judging from the pics, the really did put this to bed

28. Bart

Bart Administrator

Dec 18, 2009
    These folks are just like our politicians, one day barking at each other and the next day fake ghapian. If Afridi had ounce of self respect he would not have wasted his time meeting Miandad and shooting this video.

29. ComradeVenom

ComradeVenom Tracer Bullet

Jul 24, 2012
    Yeah its disgraceful from both parties. How can you make an allegation about match fixing and then recant by saying it was heat of the moment?

30. ComradeVenom

Jul 24, 2012
    Btw I called the chota bhai bhara bhai thing a few posts back :p

Not because I can predict the future but because sadly this episode has been recycled many different times, the actors are different but the dialouges the same!

31. XYZ

XYZ Banned

Sep 11, 2013
    Simple.
    Fixing allegation from Sarfraz Nawaz and Basit Ali have come dime-a-dozen over the years without any accountability to both of them. Nobody asked for proofs. Nobody took them to the task. Miandad was smart enough to know, he will also get away with it - and that he did.

He was just trying to get under Afridi's skin. He was famous for doing that to opposition players. Afridi was his easiest target.

32. Savak

Savak Emerging Player

Feb 26, 2013
    It helps when you are related to Dawood Ibrahim as well.

33. ComradeVenom

Jul 24, 2012
    Then surely a 40 year old man with an ounce of self respect would

A. Not indulge in a slagging match with a man the Aussies would not sledge.

B. Not get his leg patted and fed mithai like a small girl after claiming legal action.

Both players come out in the wrong but from a pride perspective Afridi was made to look a big fool by Miandad.

34. Savak

Savak Emerging Player

Feb 26, 2013
    This is the seniority culture in Pakistan. Every former ex test cricketer from Wasim Akram, Shoaib Akhtar, Imran Khan and others got in touch with Afridi and literally begged him to settle out of court, that Javed Bhai is a very senior respected cricketer, it would be an embarrassment to Javed Bhais reputation, legacy and the country's name, reputation if he was dragged into court, these ex test players also did not want this to court as they feared this would open a huge Pandora's box against the players of the 90's, the pcb did not want this to go to court for the same, you add in Dawood ibrahims phone call to Afridi.

All these factors resulted in Miandad getting away with it.

35. XYZ

XYZ Banned

Sep 11, 2013
    That could be a perspective too. But as I said, Afridi was his easiest target - because we all know, Afridi never had a Phd in communication so he could talk or act in a politically correct manner like other players did - in the light of fixing allegations from Sarfraz and Basit.

But in all fairness, the bigger issue is a 60+ year old acting like an ******* in media by accusing other players falsely. So I don't what is worse - a 40 year old trying to clear his name in a manner that he knew or a 60+ year lying blatantly.

36. XYZ

XYZ Banned

Sep 11, 2013
    That is exactly what I meant by accountability in an earlier post. Our system & culture will not hold any loud/foul mouths like Sarfraz, Miandad and Basit.

37. Passionate Pakistani

Jun 10, 2011
    So if two muslims or even people forgive each other and settle their issue privately, it is disgraceful but if they call out each other in media and make a mockery of themsleves and Pakistan cricket, it is bravery.

Wow.

38. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    Pathetic mindset you have

Disgusting smh

39. Passionate Pakistani

Jun 10, 2011
    Dont know what are you on about. For the umpteenth time, stick to your wwe fantasies when you dont know anything else about other things.

40. XYZ

XYZ Banned

Sep 11, 2013
    Well, may some spectators did not want this to be settled so that they could enjoy the "fight in the ring"! ;)