Afridi's tweet in support of Kashmiris draws criticism from Indian twitteratis

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by chandtara, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Del

Del Smooth Operator

Dec 21, 2016
    Pakistan doesn't need anybody's support to fight this war against terrorism. What do you expect other countries who have good ties with Pakistan to do? Send their troops to Pakistan and indulge in proxy war which your country is doing with the help of NDS from Afghan soil?

No other country in this world has affected by this ‘war on terror’ more than Pakistan. Pakistan has lost not only too many precious innocent lives but also had to face substantial financial loses. Other countries have suicide attacks, including yours, but the frequency of such unfortunate events is extremely high in Pakistan. Kulbhushan and Ehsanullah Ehsan confession are on the record that RAW is funding to destabilize Pakistan. Connect the dots if you’ve ability to understand this filthy game your country and agency is playing from Afghanistan in form of proxy war.

BTW: on the note of your monkey Kulbhishan, you never answered my question I asked many time, which I will reiterate again. There are number of India’s in Pakistani jails, what is it about this monkey Kulbhushan, that India want to save him at any cost, and not even raise voice regarding others?

Yeah Pakistani are hypocrites known to mankind and whats do you think of yourself, your army and your media? Any justification hitting eye plates of kashmiri?

You all biggest manipulator mankind has know, because the art of turning a freedom fighter into terrorist nobody can

2. Mohan

Mohan Formerly 'Captain Clutch'

Nov 4, 2014
    And yet it's your PM who was strip searched at a US airport last week. LOL.

3. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    @Del what does the term "Kashmir Banega Pakistan" mean if all these "freedom fighters" want is Kashmir's independence?

4. Jeetu

Jeetu Youngsta Beauty

Feb 7, 2017
    Cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar on Wednesday slammed former Pakistani cricketer Shahid Afridi for meddling in India's internal matter.

When asked about Afridi's comments about Kashmir, Tendulkar said, "We have got capable people to manage and run our country. No outsider needs to know or tell us what we need to do."

5. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    If I was a Pakistani, I would expect atleast some support from other Muslim nations and chaddi friends China when Nawaz Sharif runs to the UN to raise the Kashmir issue. Why doesn't anyone care?

Regarding Kulbhushan, he is a former navy officer, one of our ex soldiers. So of course his case would carry more weight compared to the average villager who strays across the border. Not rocket science. Now tell me why your ISI monkey Amjad Shoaib said in your own media that Kulbhushan was captured from Iran. Is he a RAW agent too? Why would he go against your army's narrative?

Are you going to deny that it was Pakistan that invaded Kashmir just after the partition in 1947 when Kashmir was independent? Then why are Pakistanis crying Kashmir independence now? Did they not commit mass killings of the Pandits and Hindus and drove them away from the region and now shamelessly claiming that "majority" of Kashmiris want to be a part of Pakistan? The reality is that Pakistan cannot care less about Kashmiris or their independence, all they want is the land. Otherwise "Kashmir Banega Pakistan" makes zero sense. Is there even an airport in Azad Kashmir? It's hard to comprehend why any sane Kashmiri would want to be ruled by Pakistan, when they enjoy special privileges from the Indian tax payers' money.

I can quote KASHMIRI news channels that call out this bluff of Pakistan. Are they paid RAW agents as well?

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
  6. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    Moreover, what is the general reaction when people start suffering barbarity? They flee. That's exactly why the Pandits ran away from Kashmir. That's exactly why Rohingyas ran away from Myanmar.

How many Kashmiri refugees are there in Pakistan? Is there even one?

It's just appalling that Pakistanis, especially the educated ones, cannot see through this hogwash.

7. Mohsin

Mohsin Whispering Death

Feb 21, 2010

Theyre all doing their thing

8. Mohsin

Mohsin Whispering Death

Feb 21, 2010

LOOOOOL

Inn ki phatt gayee, Afridi ki aik tweet se

9. Mohammed Bilal

Mohammed Bilal Talented

Jul 17, 2017
    Lol.

10. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Tracer Bullet

Dec 26, 2011
    @Mohan pls explain what wrong has Afridi said. He surely has rattled billions. Good to see lol.

11. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    This is what he said:

1. There is nothing called Indian Occupied Kashmir. It's called Indian Administered Kashmir. Read up on which country invaded Kashmir in 1947 and occupied it illegally.

2. Innocents being shot down - What do you expect will happen when these innocents decide to throw stones at the army in the middle of a terror operation?

3. Clamping voice of self determination and independence - Self determination will happen once Pakistan wakes up and fulfills step #1 of the UN resolution. Pakistanis don't have any right to cry about Kashmiris' independence when they were the ones who invaded and occupied Kashmir when it was independent in 1947. Please read history.

4. Wonder where is UN and other international bodies - They don't care because they don't buy Pakistan's lie.

12. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Tracer Bullet

Dec 26, 2011
    For you guys, every innocent person killed is a ‘terrorist’...such are your twisted views.

You seem to be forget the stystematic murders & rapes carried out by your brutal armies. There are many reports on this by human rights groups.

So don’t pretend otherwise.

13. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    12 of these innocents were shooting away at the forces with their machine guns. In which world are innocents fully armed to this extent?

If you are talking about the stone pelters, there is a very simple way for those innocents to not get killed. It's called not attacking the army, specially during the time the forces are dealing with the AK-47 wielding innocents.

I live in India and pay taxes here. My tax money is being spent on special privileges for these innocents. Then why would I tolerate them stoning my forces whatever their problem is? They need to find a way to protest peacefully.

14. maddgenius

maddgenius Smooth Operator

Oct 6, 2014
    What special privileges?

15. Del

Del Smooth Operator

Dec 21, 2016
    First you need to explain me what do you mean by 'support'? Federal Gov is a joke, so COAS has to bring it up all the time, and wherever he goes, every country acknowledges PAK scarifies, US included. What do you want other countries to do in name of 'support'? Send their forces to fight in a proxy war?

Kudos to your answer about our money and many civilians who're in PAK jails - 'he is a former navy officer, one of our ex soldiers. So of course his case would carry more weight compared to the average villager who strays across the border'. I really hope if this can be shown to them that this is what their countryman's views about them. Its irrelevant from where your monkey (this is my term, don't steal it, come up with yours own) Kulbhushan was captured, bottom like is, he was caught red handed. And the moment he was attested, he started singing about everything how IND and RAW are funding terrorism in PAK with aid of NDS. Latter Ehsanullah Ehsan confession also came to fore that how RAW is funding to destabilize Pakistan, but you will never ever accept it.

Coming to Kashmir, since day 1, Kashmir was never independent. According to the Partition plan, the areas directly under British control were supposed to be divided into India and Pakistan, according to the majority population. Areas of Muslim majority went to Pakistan, Hindu and sikh to Indian Union.

The princely states, whereas were exempted from this. It was upto them, whether they choose to acceed to India or Pakistan, or even remain Independent. Most of the princely states chose to acceed to eithe India and Pakistan, with the exception of the Princely state of Jammu and Kashmir, which was a muslim majority state, with a Sikh as the ruler. So naturally, a question comes in mind, why a Princely state, wherein muslim are in majority wouldn't merge with a Muslim country?

The reason was Maharaja, who was a despotic ruler hated by the masses. According to India's policy the people of the princely state are to decide the future and not the Maharaja. But due to the revolt by the local populace against the Maharaja and his decision, the decision was changed and in case of Junaghad a plebiscite was held.

But India's stated policy changed in Kashmir, when the Maharaja of J&K asked India to sign a stand still agreement, India rejected it.

You claims that 'Kashmir is India's atoot ang', well then what is the reason India has deployed around 6.5 to 7.5 hundred thousand Army (which is a substantial number of your Army's strength) in IoK (India occupied Kashmir) if Kashmir want to be with you and everything is hunky dory? Why the ratio of police to people is the highest in Kashmir among your all states?

As as for quoting KASHMIRI news channels, I can also quote tons of data wherein they want to be part of Pakistan.

16. Del

Del Smooth Operator

Dec 21, 2016
    You answered yourself already. Don't want to stay with India, plain simple.

17. Del

Del Smooth Operator

Dec 21, 2016
    Special privileges to treat them with pellet guns.

18. Del

Del Smooth Operator

Dec 21, 2016
    In the same world where innocent Afghan and Chechen come and blow themselves in Pakistan.

Protest can never go peacefully if your army will open fire on civilians. For how long people can carry coffins of their young kids? For how long people will tolerate rape? At some point people take matter in their own hands and thats what exactly happens in Kashmir.

19. Double Agent

Double Agent Youngsta Beauty

Jun 27, 2017
    LALA spanked Bharat for a 180 metre six. In response, Indian players started crying and trying to sledge while keeping away cos they scared of being owneed again. #matchsummary

20. Donal Cozzie

Donal Cozzie Smooth Operator

Nov 4, 2014
    Honestly Afridi is spot on and like him or not off the field as a person he seems to be a genuinely decent guy, if not flawless. Things like being photo's with an Indian flag take guts, show immense maturity and are exactly whats needed to defuse these idiotic conflicts.

He's right too. May not all be innocent but the actions of India's army in generally being very tough on the region does nothing but create future terrorists and fuel the conflict. Kashmir is Indian, like it or not, but if India is to have it they may as well rule it properly and allow it to flourish. Absolutely no point holding an area which is hostile to it just to treat the locals like crap, that keeps going the blood will never stop flowing.

And Pakistan does not help by funding the terrorists either for what its worth.

21. Del

Del Smooth Operator

Dec 21, 2016
    Like to know your views on proxy war in Pak as well.

22. Patriot

Patriot Sultan of Swing

Oct 8, 2014

I guess these are the terrorist @Mohan was talking about guys. I see his point

23. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    So it's not about independence. It's about being a part of Pakistan. Nice.

24. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    Still better considering Balochi protesters get real bullets.

25. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    It all makes sense. If Osama Bin Laden can be a celebrity guest at the Pak Army headquarters, obviously these little Hizbul Mujahideen terrorists wielding AK-47s such as Burhan Wani will look like innocents.

26. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    @Del I don't need history sermons from you so I will keep it simple.

Unless you deny these, please explain:

1. Why did Pakistan invade Kashmir in 1947?

2. Why did they commit mass murders of the Pundits and drove them away from the valley?

Was the purpose of the above two events the "independence" of Kashmiris?

27. iho

iho Cricistan Poster Of The Fortnight [2 Apr - 16 Apr] Poster of the Fortnight

Aug 7, 2010
    Because Kashmir was Muslim majority and as per Agreement Muslim majority areas were to go with Pakistan. The Raja had no say in it as it was British India that was dividing

28. Del

Del Smooth Operator

Dec 21, 2016
    Its about both, don't try to manipulate it, which you do all the time in every argument.

29. Del

Del Smooth Operator

Dec 21, 2016
    Show me when and how frequently it happens, also dont ignore the frequency of such events in IOK.

IoK is disputed territory Balochistan is not.

30. Del

Del Smooth Operator

Dec 21, 2016
    I have already answer what your asking here, and your post contradicts, because I provided all details and you said you dont need history sermons and on the flip side still asking why Pakistan invaded Kashmir in 1947? Refer to post # 55.

The biggest hindrance in independence" of Kashmiris is India. India approached the UN, asking it to solve the dispute, and resolutions were passed in favor of the holding of a plebiscite – precondition which required the withdrawal of the India Army, with regard to Kashmir's future. Why, no such plebiscite has ever been held in IoK? Why this withdrawal never took place?

Now let me guess your next post, why Pakistan is holding Azad Kashmir?

31. Del

Del Smooth Operator

Dec 21, 2016
    As for OBL, the whole world know that flop show of Osama, when out of the blue US came and killed him. Then according to some stories, they took his body to burial at sea (not to mention the distance of from he was living vs. sea), and according to some, they flown to US for cremation at secret. Icing on the cake, his picture which was shown afterwards, wherein he wasn’t looking like Osama from any angle. So again, it was a total flop show.

You have reason to believe that Burhan Wani and other freedom fighters are aided by Pakistan, and what would you say about Afghan and Chechen bombers who come and blow themselves in Pakistan - dont tell me they do it without any purpose/agenda for fun.

32. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
  33. Mohsin

Mohsin Whispering Death

Feb 21, 2010
    Ignore this. Its the new lesson...whenever someone brings up the disputed territory of Kashmir, indians have been taught to bring up Balochistan for some reason. They just embarrass themselves.

Just show them this, whenever someone thick/clueless randomly tries to mention Balochistan Province

34. Mohsin

Mohsin Whispering Death

Feb 21, 2010

This guys shows are entertaining AS lmao

35. Del

Del Smooth Operator

Dec 21, 2016
    I know, and that why I say they're master of manipulation. They bring in Balochistan on purpose in IoK argument, because they've nothing else to talk. And then start pointing figure, that look what happens in Balochistan. Again, there is a massive, massive different in between Balochistan and IoK. Balochistan is our province and Kashmir is disputed territory.

36. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    Nice try.

Stop whining about Modi being a terrorist then, because Gujarat is not a disputed territory.

37. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    How does "Kashmir Banega Pakistan" mean an independent Kashmir in any possible interpretation? Are people here seriously this thick?

38. Del

Del Smooth Operator

Dec 21, 2016
    LOL at nice try. You have utterly lost it, but its ok, it happens, move on.

I don't know even why you brought in Modi in this argument.

39. Del

Del Smooth Operator

Dec 21, 2016
    You are really bad in reading.

As @iho said clearly in post 67.

"Kashmir Banega Pakistan", because Kashmir was Muslim majority and as per Agreement Muslim majority areas were to go with Pakistan. Kashmiri want independence from India, when will you get it?

40. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    Try harder, it's not very difficult to comprehend this.

You justify massacres in Balochistan saying it's not disputed territory. At the same time Modi is apparently is a terrorist due to Gujarat 2002 (which is not a disputed territory either).

Of course you will refuse to see the hypocrisy here but yeah, carry on.