Afridi's tweet in support of Kashmiris draws criticism from Indian twitteratis

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by chandtara, Apr 3, 2018.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Mohan

Mohan Formerly 'Captain Clutch'

Nov 4, 2014
    And now it doesn't matter from where Kulbhushan was captured :D

India's entire case at the ICJ is based on that. The delusions, Jesus!

2. Donal Cozzie

Donal Cozzie Smooth Operator

Nov 4, 2014
    Ganesh does not appreciate such terms!

3. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
  4. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
  5. Del

Del Tracer Bullet

Dec 21, 2016
    Proving my point again how master you're (like your countryman) when it comes to manipulating, twisting and turning the argument. What you your beloved Modi Ji has to do with Balochistan? You monkey Kulbhushan and Ehsanullah Ehsan confessions are on the record that RAW is funding to destabilize Pakistan. Pakistan State is only acting against terrorist elements, not killing innocent civilians.

On contrary, your own senior IPS officer, has filed an affidavit in the Supreme Court accusing Gujarat chief minister 'Your Modi Jo' of complicity in the 2002 Godhra case. Its on the record that IPS officer in his affidavit states that senior police officials had blindly followed Modis instructions in 2002. Wherein police and government officials who allegedly directed the rioters .The officer in his affidavit further stated that this was responsible for the deterioration in the law and order situation in the state.

This poor IPS has also made a request to the apex court to provide protection to him and his family. This is the true face of your saint Modi Ji.

Now any sane person who possess zlich of sense will see the different in between what happened in Gujarat vs. Balochistan.

This again shows you cunning and master you guys are when it comes to hide your own acts and try to highlight something, which is not even relevant.

Keep on pretending in your wild dreams Balochistan as a disputed territory.

6. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    First of all, you need to make your mind up about the UN.

If you are going to point out to me that Kashmir is disputed territory ACCORDING TO THE UN, then you lose the right to refer to your folks as "freedom fighters" when they are designated terrorists ACCORDING TO THE UN.

You cannot have it both ways, i.e. cling on to the UN when it suits you, and then diss it as an incompetent organisation when it suits you. That is hypocrisy.

Which part of this do you not understand?

7. Del

Del Tracer Bullet

Dec 21, 2016
    First tell me something, what 'Balochistan as a disputed territory' has to do with 'Kashmir'?

Just answer this simple question first.

8. iho

iho Smooth Operator

Aug 7, 2010
    thats a typical Indian argument to Kashmir. As soon as you talk about it they will say but but but Baluchistan

9. Del

Del Tracer Bullet

Dec 21, 2016
    I know, they try their level best to make Baluchistan a disputed territory, which its not, like IoK.

And this is what precisely I asked him, that how in the hell Baluchistan a disputed territory in the first place compare to India Occupied Kashmir?

10. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    So your defence of atrocities happening in Baluchistan is that it's not disputed territory unlike Kashmir?

This is precisely why I gave you the Modi/Gujarat angle but sadly you don't seem to get it.

And this is also why I told you that you can either be for UN or against it. You cannot take both the stands depending on which you can use to make a point. If Kashmir is disputed as per the UN, then your freedom fighters are certified terrorists as per the UN too.

11. Del

Del Tracer Bullet

Dec 21, 2016

Bla bla bla ... BS BS BS one after another.

This is why I said, you guys are extremely cunning and master when it comes to hide your own acts and try to highlight something, just to shove you agenda on other throats.

Show me where any PAK political leader has used mob like what Modi did?

Like as I said before, keep on pretending in your wild dreams Balochistan as a disputed territory, which its not, and keep on calling freedom fighters terrorists.

@iho is spot on that when you guys have run out of arguments on IoK then start pointing fingers at Balochistan.

12. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    I never said Baluchistan is disputed. But that does not give your jernails the immunity against human rights violations there does it?

Carry on labelling my posts as Bla bla BS BS when I point out your hypocrisy. Is this the best you can do?

13. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    Freedom fighters lol. You won't take the UN's word and label them terrorists.

But Kashmir is disputed territory because the UN says so.

Brilliant. :D

14. iho

iho Smooth Operator

Aug 7, 2010
    For a second if I accept your argument that there are human right violations in Pakistan, how does it absolve India the so called largest democracy and shining star to evade the human right violations in Kashmir and the killings of innocent Muslims in Gujrat and making a known terrorist as their Prime Minister when until before his election he was prohibited from entering UK and United States because of his atrocities in Gujrat. And what is India planning to do to abide by the UN resolution. India can't hide behind Baluchistan.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
  15. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    Modi was cleared of all those charges even before he became the PM.

Do you think if Hafiz Saeed becomes your PM then all bans on him worldwide would be lifted? So why would UK and US allow Modi into their country if he was a known terrorist? Just because he is our PM? Doesn't wash, sorry.

On a side note, why was your PM strip searched in a US airport last week? The only thing that counts is what the world thinks of you.

16. iho

iho Smooth Operator

Aug 7, 2010
    We are not that fool to select Hafiz Saeed as our PM. Only Indians can elect a terrorist and still be happy about it.

17. iho

iho Smooth Operator

Aug 7, 2010
    BTW like @Del mentioned you will never bother to answer the questions I brought up above only blabbering here and there.

18. Del

Del Tracer Bullet

Dec 21, 2016
    No your posts are Bla bla BS BS because I am proving you all factual details and yet your're derailing this thread based on your agenda.

Lol, in the end, eventually when you admitted that Baluchistan is disputed, than that all you have to say? PAK could have some bad incidents in Baluchistan, but its not as bad as you're trying to poetry. And its nowhere near what Modi has done.

19. Del

Del Tracer Bullet

Dec 21, 2016
    That's why I said, people like him are here and on other forums just to push their agenda.

They will never give you straight answer and always derail the thread by twisting and turning the argument by bringing up random and irrelevant discussion in the thread.

Very typical response.

20. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    Yeah Balochistan atrocities is my agenda, and calling your freedom fighters terrorists is Indian media propaganda.

To hell with what UN says. Who are they to release a list of 140 of our wanted "freedom fighters" last week that are members of banned terror organizations? We will worship them because they are our innocent civilians who just happen to roam around with their AK-47s firing away. Perfectly normal, that happens everywhere.

But hey, Kashmir Banega Pakistan because UN says it is disputed land - The same UN that calls our freedom fighters terrorists but who cares?

21. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    By the way, how about taking Aksai Cheen back from China? Why are your freedom fighters not bothered about that?

Or do you believe UN doesn't recognize that part of Kashmir as a dispute?

Indians across the world should read this thread for comic relief.

22. SwingNSeam

SwingNSeam Sultan of Swing

Sep 12, 2010
    Aap loug bohot lartay ho

23. iho

iho Smooth Operator

Aug 7, 2010
    You have to create a separate thread on Baluchistan. Please focus on Kashmir for this thread. You have been unable to answer anything on human right violations in Kashmir and how India plans to abide by the UN resolution. If to hell with UN then why were you lobbying to be part of the Security Council as a permanent member.

24. Del

Del Tracer Bullet

Dec 21, 2016
    Yup, absolutely its your agenda to deviate every IoK discussion toward Balochistan.

And BTW its not just Pakistani's who shout 'Kashmir Banega Pakistan', vast majority of Muslims in IoK and even Sikh shout pro-Pakistan slogans including 'Kashmir Banega Pakistan', as shown below. But no, all these are terrorists - BRAVO.

25. Del

Del Tracer Bullet

Dec 21, 2016
    He will never do it, otherwise how will he get derail discussion from IoK.

26. iho

iho Smooth Operator

Aug 7, 2010
    Wow but here will be the response. but but but.
    Gali Gali mein Shor hay. Modi sala chor Hay. Kashmir banega Pakistan. Punjab banega Khalistan. Ouoch.

27. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    My focus is on Kashmir, which is why I asked why you believe the UN when it says Kashmir is disputed, but don't believe the UN when it shows your so called "freedom fighters" in wanted terrorist list. Hypocrisy much?

The PoK is also a part of Kashmir, which also is disputed land. Why is CPEC passing through there? Why have you gifted away a part of Kashmir to China and why your "freedom fighters" are not bothered about taking that back? And under these circumstances why do you expect India to give away their land?

And unless you have read the UN resolution, please don't talk about it. I know you have not read it because if you had, you would know that onus of the plebiscite to happen is on Pakistan, as it is yet to fulfill clause #1 of the resolution.

As far as human rights violations go, most of that can be avoided if the locals stop pelting stones at the forces. Moreover, Pakistanis don't have a leg to stand on when they point that out, considering how they committed mass murders of the Kashmiri Pandits in the valley back in 1947 and drove them away when they invaded this peaceful land. I would have agreed with you if Kashmiri Muslims, Pandits and Hindus were all living in the valley today peacefully and India were only targeting Kashmiri Muslims.

By the way, I asked this earlier too - how many Kashmir refugees are there in Pakistan? Running away from such barbarity is the most natural reaction, such as Rohingya Muslims fleeing Myanmar and Kashmiri Pandits fleeing Kashmir. Why is nobody running away from the Indian army atrocities?

28. Del

Del Tracer Bullet

Dec 21, 2016
    Their arguments also have BUT's and IF's and human right violations at Balochistan. They will never ever say a word about human right violations in IoK, which has been going on since decades. But no, PAK and Pakistani's are reason for every wrongdoings and these people are 'doodh ka dhula'

29. Del

Del Tracer Bullet

Dec 21, 2016
    @iho checkout - ab ya CPEC per aa gaya. Like I said, master of manipulation.

For human rights violations in IoK will improve is helpless civilians will stoppelting stones at the forces, so what if their forces hit them back with pellet guns - this is the level, wow.

I have to go out but will reply a detail post latter for sure.

30. iho

iho Smooth Operator

Aug 7, 2010
    @Del just posted video where thousands in IOK are chanting to get freedom from India and join Pakistan. Are those all terrorist ?

31. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    So CPEC passing through Kashmir - a disputed territory, should not be mentioned in a Kashmir thread?

Nice. What next? I will be eagerly waiting for the comedy that will follow.

32. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    Atleast 140 of them are as per UN's latest list.

You accused me of not answering you. Where is your answer to all those questions I posted? You quoted one fifth of my post yet didn't answer even that part.

33. iho

iho Smooth Operator

Aug 7, 2010
    @Mohan the easiest way to resolve this conflict is for both India and Pakistan to hold a joint plebiscite under UN supervision and let them decide what they want. Shouldn't world's largest democracy fulfill this obligation. Then if people decide to stay with India then they can block the CPEC if they want.

34. Del

Del Tracer Bullet

Dec 21, 2016
    You are not in in your senses for sure. I knew it you will bring this discussion to CEPC and Azad Kashmir at some point.

Azad Kashmir is purely our soil, we did a referendum there and the votes were to stay in Pakistan.

35. Del

Del Tracer Bullet

Dec 21, 2016
    All of your questions are answers except the crappy/shitty once.

36. iho

iho Smooth Operator

Aug 7, 2010
    And Pakistan is willing to do another plebiscite if India agrees to do the same under UN supervision.

37. Del

Del Tracer Bullet

Dec 21, 2016
    Now in response this rigid guy will say withdraw your forces from Azad Kashmir, lol.

38. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    It is disputed territory as per UN so try again. Even the part you gifted away to China is disputed.

I hope most Pakistanis don't think only the Indian Administered Kashmir is disputed. Else it perfectly explains this cluelessness.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
  39. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    Why is it so hard to comprehend that Pakistan is supposed to fulfill step #1 of the resolution before things can move ahead.

Plebiscite is step #3. Please read the resolution.

40. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    Nothing to lol about here when that is exactly what is written in the resolution. What is the point of it existing if you are not going to follow it?