Ahmed Shehzad interview questions

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Alchemy, Apr 19, 2015.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Ayesha_rose

Ayesha_rose Youngsta Beauty

Apr 27, 2015

Lol m nt here for IELTS Or TOEFL Exam

2. P.B

P.B Smooth Operator

Sep 16, 2012
    Hey Ayesha.
    Do you think Shehzad should have been made captain? Would it have been better to plan for the future with him at the helm or do you think it was best to keep him just as a player?

3. Ayesha_rose

Apr 27, 2015
    I believe that Captain should be a Senior Player and Vice Captain should be Young Player in Order to Groom the young one. Leadership Skills are very important.
    Especially at the Moment u can see that after Misbah Retirement from ODI how Pak team Suffered,
    It was a big U-TURN. PCB should have considered first that whoever they are making captain make sure to play with the same unit as well as with Misbah.....Misbah is one of the Most Successful Captain in Pak for all Formats......
    But Anyways I support the Current Captain Azhar Ali but i still believe that it will be good if Misbah take his resignation back for one yer at least and Azhar should be Vice captain......That will help.....
    Ahmad can be a good captain too but i guess he is too young to lead, he will be under pressure and that will affect his individual game....He is already going through tough time at the moment.....Too much favourtism and politics in PCB.....But Yes in Future he can be a Good Captain ...

4. Ayesha_rose

Apr 27, 2015

I believe that Captain should be a Senior Player and Vice Captain should be Young Player in Order to Groom the young one. Leadership Skills are very important.
    Especially at the Moment u can see that after Misbah Retirement from ODI how Pak team Suffered,
    It was a big U-TURN. PCB should have considered first that whoever they are making captain make sure to play with the same unit as well as with Misbah.....Misbah is one of the Most Successful Captain in Pak for all Formats......
    But Anyways I support the Current Captain Azhar Ali but i still believe that it will be good if Misbah take his resignation back for one yer at least and Azhar should be Vice captain......That will help.....
    Ahmad can be a good captain too but i guess he is too young to lead, he will be under pressure and that will affect his individual game....He is already going through tough time at the moment.....Too much favourtism and politics in PCB.....But Yes in Future he can be a Good Captain ...

5. P.B

P.B Smooth Operator

Sep 16, 2012
    I completely agree with all that you said.

Misbah retiring has had a huge effect on the team and it's evident with the way the team performed against Bangladesh.

Indeed, it's unfair on Azhar as well to perform, shut his critics and captain a bunch of players who don't put in 100%. He is, under him we defeated India in India and South Africa in South Africa under him.

BTW, please introduce yourself here --> http://www.cricistan.com/forums/view/debut-and-chat-forum.9/

6. Ayesha_rose

Apr 27, 2015

I have no issues with Azhar Ali captaincy but he failed to lead team properly cux he didnt get chance fr two years to perform in ODI's if u didnt make a player play with the same team and suddenly u asking him to lead the team u can't do in a single day, Yes Azhar performed indvidually great but failed as collectively not his Fault
    Real Fault is PCB, no Planning No Strategy.
    Every individual is different and a Leader must know their psyche in order to lead ......and he was not given chance to play with this unit......

7. Ayesha_rose

Apr 27, 2015

Em lost with the link how and where to introduce :S sorry new on this forum

8. Square Drive

Square Drive Youngsta Beauty

Sep 20, 2012
    That was deliberate :fp

9. Square Drive

Sep 20, 2012

I know - but at least don't make reading your paragraphs like spending a night in hell.

10. Donal Cozzie

Donal Cozzie Tracer Bullet

Nov 4, 2014
    kids these days.....

11. Aman

Aman Formerly 'Zaros'

May 13, 2014
    Why are you so easy to dislike?

12. Ayesha_rose

Apr 27, 2015

seems like u r new to internt world .... :) srry i hav not dt much time to write a formal para for u .....dts how i always write.....and i will .....if u hav prblms thn dont read it

13. Ayesha_rose

Apr 27, 2015

STATS Speak Louder Than Words :) Screenshot (1801).png

14. Ahson8

Ahson8 Sultan of Swing

Jun 9, 2012
    Yep, definitely Shehzad ki dewani.....

15. Ayesha_rose

Apr 27, 2015

EXCUSE ME I m not his deewaani open ur eyes and check what i hav attched in that post that u quoted me his deewani i love my NATIONAL HEROES and i ll defend each of them who desrved to be so stop Humiliating my intentions and feelings just associating with one ..........

16. SwingNSeam

SwingNSeam Boom Boom

Sep 12, 2010
    Ahson Afzal owned

17. Ayesha_rose

Apr 27, 2015

and what u meant with that?? here i mean wat u tryng to say

18. Johan P

Johan P Youngsta Beauty

May 1, 2014
    That looks seriously flawed. Hayden played a handful of games before being dumped for several years. So, does that average begin from his debut or after his comeback? Ok, maybe I'm nitpicking there.
    Gilchrist started off down the order for his first couple of years and only started opening in the late 90s, around 1999 I think. Am pretty sure his stats as an OPENER in his first 4 years might be better than this.
    Tendulkar too played down the order for a while before opening with success when he came down to New Zealand. Pretty sure his stats as an OPENER are better than that.

Looks like you've culled the stats selectively to boost your hero's achievements. Sorry, but that doesn't seem the right way to roll.

19. Johan P

Johan P Youngsta Beauty

May 1, 2014
    ^^
    Just saw in another thread that it was Shahzad who posted those stats. Please ignore my rant about you being selective with the stats

20. Ayesha_rose

Apr 27, 2015

plz stop humiliating ok these facts are published on official site and is every where and u r one of those to whom wat ever stats i ll provide dont wana accept

but again i hav attched few more facts ......if u wana believe belive it else stay ignorant

Attached Files:

21. Johan P

Johan P Youngsta Beauty

May 1, 2014
    @ some of those selective stats
    What's next? Shehzad leads the list of runs scored in the month of June or the list of batsmen who took selfies sitting in a car?

The criteria used in some of these stats is worse than the clown who came up with the Tendulkar 100 100s thing.

Also, I just saw in another thread, that he posted the "lavishing" stat himself on twitter. Don't you realise how much that reveals about his insecurities?

I think he was sitting there in his car taking a selfie while hoping for Pakistan to bat in the Test like they did in the ODIs. The moment they scored runs, he swung into action desperately trying to make himself relevant again.

If staying ignorant means knowing less about your hero, I'd be happy to remain ignorant.

22. Ayesha_rose

Apr 27, 2015

No time for banging my Head to WALL these above stats that i posted is posted on ICC official website from where i took few months back as i manage some pages and i collect infos from reliable sources also it was published in Newspaper Sports section in Pakistan
    Shehzad psoted later it was first published in a News article from where a fanclub posted on his twitter and then he retweet that :)
    Bye

23. SwingNSeam

SwingNSeam Boom Boom

Sep 12, 2010
    Which pages do you manage?

24. Ayesha_rose

Apr 27, 2015

Few Facebook Pages that are Media related although its not specifically about cricket but time to time to support my team i Keep sharing facts and contribtuions that are done by our Heroes and thats how i supported them althrough WC when every one was critixng Misbah, Younus, Afridi, Shahzad i was one who raised voice and then it worked as many others shared it.....and i believe that Social Media is a Powerful tool its upon u how to utilize it

Especially now in cureent series ppl were insultng and critixng Hafeez and Ajmal and i kept posting positve stuff reegrdng them and same ppl realize it that they were wrong Cricket is about Brains not about Emotions
    Love My Green team <3

Attached Files:

25. Johan P

Johan P Youngsta Beauty

May 1, 2014
    Fair enough.

26. Aman

Aman Formerly 'Zaros'

May 13, 2014
    Meaningless, those batsmen played in different eras. These days you see plenty of players averaging 50+, how many were there 10 or so years back averaging 50? An average of 30 now is about really 20 while 50 is the new 40, it's become so much easier to bat yet here we are putting a medicore player of this era who is averaging low 30's on the same level as the games past greats. What about the players averaging 50 now like Kohli, AB or Amla, are they infinitely better than Ponting, Anwar, Inzi and Sachin? Why not bring them into the discussion, since statistically they blow all those legends and the Hackzhads of the world away.

27. Aman

Aman Formerly 'Zaros'

May 13, 2014
    How old are you?... If Shehzad is really considered a national hero to you guys, I feel sorry for Pakistan, the man is self centered and is only concerned about himself. He comes off as one of those types who would have enjoyed seeing Pakistan getting smashed by Bangladesh in the ODI's, right now he's probably pissed off seeing Pakistan perform well without him in the Tests.

28. Ahson8

Ahson8 Sultan of Swing

Jun 9, 2012
    Those stats prove nothing, the players of those eras had to play against some of the best fast bowlers in the world, and Shehzad would be lucky to average 30 if he played in that era. Even today, any bowler with enough pace are able to dismiss him early by getting him to nick it outside offstump. And the fact that he shared that on Twitter just shows how highly he thinks of himself and again highlights issues in his attitude. Unless he sorts that out, better keep him away from the team.

29. Ayesha_rose

Apr 27, 2015

U Guys are Hillarious just forgt about that if u dont wana consider it.....consider other stats that i posted just right after with several attchmnts.........
    Alllah reham karye humari awaaam p bas....

30. Ayesha_rose

Apr 27, 2015

U Guys are Hillarious just forgt about that if u dont wana consider it.....consider other stats that i posted just right after with several attchmnts.........
    Alllah reham karye humari awaaam p bas....

31. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014

I think what she's trying to say is we (Pakistanis) should show some patriotism towards our players. Imagine NZ fans cussing Rosco for his last year hack performance

32. Ayesha_rose

Apr 27, 2015

Its like We need to support them and especially the way people crictzed MISBAH, AFRIDI, AHMAD,YOUNUS i hate it......these all players are of calibre.........we are bad nation who does not want to rember wat heroes did for us ....instead of supporting them in hard times we jus go mad.....

33. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014

you know the real reason behind all this

our people have always been ungrateful. For everything, not just cricket. Misbah is another big Example. Afridi too but I dont wana go there :p

We need to be Thankful for everything we have

34. Ayesha_rose

Apr 27, 2015

well said :clap

35. Square Drive

Sep 20, 2012
    ok seemz ur new to wrld in jenral frget intrnet wrld
    srry dnt wrte para fr me.... bt thing iz no 1 else wnt 2 read ether... ok by thx

36. iHammad

iHammad Emerging Player

Apr 2, 2010
    Jee, jab tak aap jaisey log hamaray mediocre players ko hype karte rahainge, Allah reham karay humari team par.

37. Ahson8

Ahson8 Sultan of Swing

Jun 9, 2012
    Okay, let me make my stance more clear

Shehzad is a decent player at best, not some great batsman that he and his fans consider him to be.

His attitude is the biggest issue, he thinks he is some great player or something, and he feels he is the best opener in PAK, which is why he feels him being dropped is an injustice, and this is where the problem lies. Instead of realizing his faults, and trying to work on them, he feels he has been wronged.

Just few days ago, he made 17(31) in a T20, and now he has the audacity to compare himself with greats and go on to say that I have achieved whatever I have thanks to the fans, etc.

Even after that poor innings, he thinks he's doing nothing wrong and has been successful.

When Azhar Ali was appointed captain, he thought he was wronged and made no secret of the fact by favoriting his fans tweets, asking why he wasnt appointed.

This is not a good attitude at all, and he should be kept away until he improves on that front. He thinks we can't survive without him, but players like Sami, Azhar, Babar, Haris are actually better.

I hope that helps, Ayesha_rose

38. Ahson8

Ahson8 Sultan of Swing

Jun 9, 2012
    Also, I should add instead of comparing himself with openers from previous eras, why doesn't he compare himself with the top-order batsmen of today; the likes of Dilshan, Amla, Williamson, Kohli, Sangakarra, Warner, Smith, etc.

That'll give a much better picture of where he stands :)

39. iHammad

iHammad Emerging Player

Apr 2, 2010
    33rd in the ICC ODI rankings at the moment, below James Faulkner

40. Ahson8

Ahson8 Sultan of Swing

Jun 9, 2012

Not as if any of our other batsmen are ranked higher tbh.
    His attitude is more of an issue than his performance.

His performance is decent, but he is not as good as he considers himself.