Amir Khan v Saul Canelo Alvarez

Discussion in 'Sportistan' started by chandtara, Apr 24, 2016.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    You know the fight is close when the 24/7 programs begin

Part 1

Massive test this for Amir

2. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
  3. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
  4. Rhythm

Rhythm Cornered Tiger

Nov 27, 2014
    Lol at HBO preview.

Khan surviving the 12 will be a form of victory. I doubt the judges will give him the decision unless he completely dominates.

5. zkhan427

zkhan427 Smooth Operator

Oct 2, 2012
    Would be interesting. I feel if he survives 12 rounds he has a decent chance at winning. Reason I say that is if he's losing so many rounds it wont go to 12 lol

6. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    Khan needs to use his head if he wants to come out of this with a win. He needs to use every bit of that ring to his advantage. Not sure how much his speed will be affected with the increase in weight but it's evident from history that Canelo struggles when chasing a fighter. He can not afford to get in to a brawl with Alvarez otherwise there is only going to be one outcome with the power that he possesses

7. Rhythm

Rhythm Cornered Tiger

Nov 27, 2014
    Pretty much everyone knows what Khan has to do but it's easier said than done.

His counter game has to be spot on to score points. Naturally Canelo will try to cut the distance and turn it into a brawl and Khan can only run so much. It's a small ring. He's got to wait for the opening(which there will be plenty of) and counter 1-2 or 1-2-3, no more than that or he'll get caught, and create space again.

Counter, create space, counter, create space, make Canelo reach for him the whole fight and tire his flat ass down. Don't go looking for points rather let them come to you.

8. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    Look at how Floyd schooled Canelo. Me with many others had that fight being much closer than it was. He didn't allow Canelo to get anywhere near him. He made the ring massive and to his advantage. Now I am not comparing Amir to Floyd, that would be criminal but he will have to fight the same style. He will also have the reach advantage. Use your jab as a weapon. Don't let him get close to you. When he does come in he must move out again fast.

In the past, Khan has been caught when trying to brawl when under the guidance of Freddie Roach. Discipline went out of the window and it cost him in the fights v Prescott/Garcia. This is one of the biggest punchers out there. Probably the biggest puncher in the division. Virgil seems to have got Amir more disciplined. He's got to be on his toes the full 12 rounds. He can't slack in the latter rounds like he did with Maidana.

9. Rhythm

Rhythm Cornered Tiger

Nov 27, 2014
    Khan will never be able to defend like Floyd. Floyd is a masterful timer and has great spatial perception. He's a leopard while Khan is a cheetah. Khan's best defense is his offense. Khan can't use the jab like Floyd, he simply doesn't have the same spatial perception which frustrated the shit out of Canelo just when he'd think Floyd was within reach Floyd would evade by inches and toyed with him by countering.

Khan has to create a box around him which is his range and move accordingly. As Canelo tries to enter, Khan has to counter with his fast combos to keep him at bay and create distance again.

Seen him practice it with Virgil a bit. He was using a stick to keep Khan at a distance.

10. Rhythm

Rhythm Cornered Tiger

Nov 27, 2014
    I find it hilarious that Amir is no different from our cricket team. So damn unpredictable. Champion one day, lose(or almost) to a bum the next. But always putting on a show in victory or defeat.

11. zkhan427

zkhan427 Smooth Operator

Oct 2, 2012
    Man... Looking back at the Lara fight makes me think khan has almost no chance when I think about it tbh. Lara who had been fighting at light middleweight couldn't win even though he had done what everyone is saying khan has to do. Am I missing something or does khan need a miracle?

12. Rhythm

Rhythm Cornered Tiger

Nov 27, 2014
    That's what I was saying earlier. Khan would need to completely dominate to win that fight. Many had Lara winning that fight by decision but obviously being the blue-eyed boy Canelo was going to receive preferential treatment from the judges. Heck even against Floyd, one of the judges had it as a draw, rofl.

13. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    From the very first minute the fight was announced, eyebrows were raised. Khan is going in to unknown territory here. If he thought Maidanas bombs were hard wait till he feels one of Canelos!
    I think it will depend on if his speed will be affected in any way with the move up in weight. I wouldn't say he needs a miracle, he just needs to box clever. This is not going to be an easy ride for him. Its been done before by many boxers the move up in weight. He will go in as the underdog, maybe that will give him the extra motivation.

14. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    I dont think there will ever be many that will be able to defend the way Floyd did. He is the master when it comes to defense. They didn't name him pretty boy for nothing!

Iv seen Khan use his jab in the past, he used it very well in his earlier career. Its going to be an important weapon for him on the night and he must look to use it as much as possible if he is going to stay in the fight. If it goes the distance then i think he has a good chance of pulling this off. However get in to a brawl and he can forget about it. No way can i see him walking out a similar to the way he fought Maidana. In that fight he was hanging on at the end too.

15. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Banned

Feb 5, 2014
    Have not been this excited for a boxing match in a while and that includes floyd. Problem with khan is hes not good at taking hits. I dont mean him being chinny but rather he goes 'typical street paki' when he gets hit hard. Lets face it he is a huge underdog but if he just boxes he could throw a spanner in the works. We know ccanello hits like a abrhams tank so if khan engages his brain he'll realise its going to be a short fight if he acts like a paki thug in a school yard fight.
    The real question is can khan box canello for 12 rounds because he sure as hell aint knocking him out.

16. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    Good to hear from you bruv!

Been looking for episode 2 of 24/7 not come across it yet.

The more the fight gets closer the more excited I am getting for it. I just hope he turns up and executes the plan. It will be suicidal getting in to a brawl with Alvarez

17. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Banned

Feb 5, 2014
    Its nice to see u too:D. If i was Khan id be more worried about hunter because he will lay into khan if he loses this fight by getting into an unnecessary fire fight. Hunters not been scared to criticise khan and has done so on numerous occasions. Lets hope being in wards presence has rubbed off on khan because if khan should emulate anyone currently boxing then ward is the ideal template.

18. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    Hunter told him to pack his bags once when they first teamed up because Khan wasn't listening. He won't take no crap off him.
    Over time I think Khan has adapted to his new style and it has shown in his last few fights that he shows more Paitence. He certainly will need plenty of it come fight night

19. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Banned

Feb 5, 2014
    I would love to see khan win but he is fighting a canelo thats hit his prime. You have to give khan credit he dont duck tough fights unlike a certain kel brook. Comeone khan just keep it together.
    Someone posted an article of khan talking about fighting in mma. Why? You get paid peanuts lol. I honestly dont see the appeal. Mma guys going to boxing would make sense not the otherway round just ask james toney....he looked like a right muppet.

20. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    Yeah seen that earlier about him fighting in MMA. Don't think it will happen but you never know. You are right though, Don't think he would survive in there, totally different ball game

21. Rhythm

Rhythm Cornered Tiger

Nov 27, 2014
    If true he's bsing. Just attracting the MMA crowd. Nothing but marketing.

22. Rhythm

Rhythm Cornered Tiger

Nov 27, 2014
    @chandtara Are there any young Pakistani or Muslim boxers coming up in the UK?

23. ElRaja

ElRaja Talented

Jan 12, 2013
    looking forward to the fight, havnt stayed up to watch a boxing fight for a long time. would be great for amir to win. with aj, fury winning would nicely round of a bit of a british boxing revival on global stage.

24. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    have a feeling this might end up like Aldo V Connor

25. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    24/7 episode 2

Will probably get taken down soon so watch it when you can

26. Rhythm

Rhythm Cornered Tiger

Nov 27, 2014
    [​IMG]

3 days before the fight.

27. Rhythm

Rhythm Cornered Tiger

Nov 27, 2014
    Looking good man. 152-154 would be ideal weight for Amir.

Last edited: May 5, 2016
  28. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    Looked a bit chubby a few weeks ago, has done well to shred it off. Shows he has been working hard up to the fight

29. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    ‘This could be my last fight in US’, Amir Khan aims verbal jab at Trump

LAS VEGAS: England’s Amir Khan sparked loud roars of laughter ahead of his WBC middleweight title fight with Mexican Saul “Canelo” Alvarez on Saturday when he aimed a light-hearted verbal jab at Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.

“You never know, this could be the last fight for me and Canelo here, that’s if Donald Trump becomes president so ...,” Khan said before breaking off with a chuckle during a news conference at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on Wednesday.

As the entire room erupted with loud guffaws, cheers and whistling, Khan went on to say: “You never know. You have to all tune in come Saturday."

Challenger Khan, a Muslim boxer with a 46-1-1 record including 32 knockouts, was speaking during the final news conference before Saturday´s showdown at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

Khan made his comments the same day that Trump became the last man standing in the race for the Republican US presidential nomination as the American´s sole remaining rival, John Kasich, ended his campaign.

Trump has made his party’s establishment uneasy with his abrasive tone and policy positions, including his promise to build a wall on the US-Mexican border, deport 11 million illegal immigrants and temporarily bar Muslims from entering the country.

On a more serious pugilistic note, Khan pledged to show his fans “the best of Amir Khan” in the ring against Alvarez.

“Canelo is a tough guy, he’s strong but we are going to be ready for whatever he brings to the table,” said the 29-year-old from Bolton, a two-time former world champion.

“That’s the reason I chose this fight because I really do believe I can win. He’s a great champion, he’s a credit to boxing but it’s my time and I am going to grab it with both hands.”

Renowned for his lightning hand and foot speed, Khan is a 5-1 underdog and will be taking on a bigger man in Alvarez, who is known for his punching power and has lost just once in 48 fights – to undefeated American Floyd Mayweather Jr. in 2013.

“I know what Amir Khan brings,” said Alvarez, nicknamed ‘Canelo’ (the Spanish word for cinnamon) because of his red hair.

“He is a very fast, very elusive, very tricky fighter, but I am confident with the work that’s been done that I will be able to go in there and break this down.”

https://www.geo.tv/latest/105223-Th...ight-in-US-Amir-Khan-aims-verbal-jab-at-Trump

30. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    Amir Khan would join British greats with Alvarez win - Hatton

LONDON: Amir Khan will have to produce one of the greatest displays ever seen by a British boxer if he is to beat WBC middleweight champion Saul Alvarez in Las Vegas on Saturday, according to Ricky Hatton.

The 29-year-old, like fellow Briton Hatton a former light-welterweight world champion, has moved up two weight divisions - putting on the best part of 10 kilos - to take on flame-haired Mexican Alvarez, whose only defeat in 48 fights came against Floyd Mayweather Jr in 2013.

Khan is a huge underdog against Alvarez, nicknamed Canelo (the Spanish word for cinnamon) because of his hair, but Hatton believes he could pull off an upset.

"It´s a big ask. He has the tools to do it and I hope he does it, but it´s a massive, massive ask to keep out of trouble for 12 rounds against Alvarez who has improved so much since the Mayweather fight," Hatton told Reuters.

"If he does pull it off, going from welterweight to middleweight and winning the title, it would be one of the best wins in British boxing history I think. "Hatton knows firsthand the dangers of moving up a weight.

He suffered his first career defeat when Mayweather knocked him out in a WBC welterweight world title bout in Las Vegas in 2007 and was never the same fighter again.

According to the 37-year-old Hatton, who is now a boxing promoter having hung up his gloves in 2012, Khan must not get involved in a slug fest with the more powerful Alvarez and use his superior movement to stay out of trouble?

"It´s a fight that I didn´t think would be made," said Hatton, whose stable includes upcoming British heavyweight Nathan Gorman.

"Amir always has good fights, but he needs to make this one boring.

"If he tries to have a go with this lad, I don´t think he needs me to tell him, he needs to use his speed, move, move.

The moment he stops moving those feet, he will be in trouble because Alvarez is a big puncher.

"Hatton´s concern is that by putting on some extra pounds to move up, Khan may have slowed down for what will be his first fight in a year since beating American Chris Algieri.

"I don´t think it´s the hand speed. It´s the foot speed. Amir is not a fighter like Mayweather, he is more straight backed. "He has to use his feet to be defensive.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/117428-Amir-Khan-would-join-British-greats-with-Alvarez-win-Hatton

31. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    Amir Khan 'lacks power' to hurt Saul Alvarez

Amir Khan has admitted he lacks the power to hurt Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez in their WBC middleweight title fight in Las Vegas on Saturday.

However, Britain's Khan said his speed and movement would win the day.

Britain's Khan, 29, is jumping two weight classes to challenge Mexico's Alvarez, although the match has been made at a catch-weight of 155lb.

"I'm going to hit Canelo and he's probably not going to feel it, but skill is going to win it," said Khan.

"I don't want to be involved in exchanges, standing in front of him giving him free shots. I know he can hurt me with one big shot.

"So I have to make sure I'm balanced when I'm throwing my own shots. It's all about being disciplined and sticking to the game-plan for 12 rounds.

"Before, I've not respected guys who have knocked me down or out. This fight I know I can be hurt so I'll be on the edge and my defences will be sharper.

"A fight against Floyd Mayweather or Manny Pacquiao would have been easier because they're my weight, so physically I would have been stronger.

"Canelo is going to be stronger, but things I have that are better than him are speed and movement."

Khan is a heavy underdog against his 25-year-old opponent, whose only defeat was by American legend Mayweather in 2013.

Bolton boxer Khan is a former light-welterweight world champion but has lost three times, twice by knockout.

"I'm not supposed to win this fight but believe I can," said Khan, who is bidding to become only the third former light-welterweight world champion to win a middleweight world title, after Oscar de la Hoya and Miguel Cotto.

"It's the first time I've been the underdog for a fight. But that's what makes it so exciting for me, wanting to prove so many people wrong.

"This is the same kind of fight as when Sugar Ray Leonard beat Marvin Hagler [Leonard moved up from welter to middleweight to challenge Hagler in 1987]. Leonard was the underdog for that fight but won through speed over power."

Alvarez could be as heavy as 175lb on fight night, almost a stone heavier than the challenger. But the Mexican, who turned pro at the age of 15, believes Khan will be surprised by his own skills.

"I'll show a lot more than power, you'll see," said Alvarez, who is hoping to mark the Mexican celebration of Cinco de Mayo with his 47th win in his 49th fight.

"I bring speed as well. Whatever he brings, I'm prepared for. My best years are yet to come."

Khan also had a message for United States presidential hopeful Donald Trump, who has made controversial remarks about Muslims and Mexicans during his campaign for the Republican candidacy.

"This could be the last fight for me and Canelo if Donald Trump becomes president," said Khan, whose match with Alvarez will be the first at Vegas's 20,000-capacity T-Mobile Arena.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/36209510

32. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    Amir Khan is a changed man as he looks to upset Saul Alvarez and claim his world title

Like a phantom punch thrown from an unfathomable angle, it was a fight announcement that caught the boxing world cold. Even Amir Khan's trainer was caught napping. "I really didn't like the fight at all," says Virgil Hunter.

Many boxing fans viewed Khan's match against Mexican wrecking ball Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez as career suicide, akin to a Kamikaze mission: set co-ordinates for the T-Mobile Arena, approach at top speed, disintegrate on impact.

Others have dubbed it man against boy, with Alvarez - four years younger but naturally brawnier - playing the grown-up. But Khan has heard this all before. And even when he was actually a boy, he was teaching the men a lesson.

"The selectors didn't want to send me to the 2004 Olympics. They said I wasn't good enough and would get beaten up," Khan tells BBC Sport.

"But I reached the final at the age of 17 and only just lost to Mario Kindelan, who was the reigning Olympic and three-time world champion. I shocked the world and I can do it again."

Khan was the only British boxer to qualify for the Athens Games, which made for some lonely moments in the Olympic village. But a silver medal dangling from your neck does wonders for your popularity, at least in the short term.

"When I returned to Britain, everyone was asking for my autograph. I'd never signed anything in my life. I just scribbled my name really fast, so it looked like I knew what I was doing. Before the Olympics I could do anything I wanted but life totally changed."

Khan thought about staying on for the 2008 Olympics but with telephone numbers being barked at him by various promoters and a family to think of, he turned over to the pro ranks instead. Inevitably, life got far more complicated.

Khan made his pro debut a few days after the 2005 London bombings and was suddenly a reluctant mouthpiece for so-called moderate British Muslims.

"That was a difficult time. It was my dream fight but I couldn't enjoy the moment because the bombings were committed by young Muslim people. I went into the ring holding a British flag because I wanted to send a message: 'Look, we were brought up in England, we have to respect our roots.'"

A couple of years earlier, Khan had been a hyperactive kid fighting for kicks at Bury Amateur Boxing Club. Now he was a political pawn while still a teenager. Having to be so many things to so many different people, while still trying to be yourself and enjoy the fruits of your success, must be wearing in the extreme.

Three years after his debut victory over David Bailey at Bolton's Reebok Arena, which was accompanied by a welter of media articles trumpeting his cross-community appeal and unifying potential, Khan was being booed to the rafters having been knocked out in less than a minute by Breidis Prescott.

Those who witnessed that defeat will tell you that those boos were accompanied by shocking racial epithets. It was the same when Khan beat the great Mexican Marco Antonio Barrera two fights later. In 2010, Khan was quoted in The Times as saying that had he been white, he would have been a superstar.

Six years later and six years wiser, Khan claims he didn't mean it how it came out. But he does acknowledge that it has taken plenty of time to be accepted by the British public, and that he is partly to blame for the ambivalence.

"I feel totally different now," says Khan, who is stepping up two weights to challenge Alvarez for the WBC middleweight title in Las Vegas on Saturday.

"It was going to take a little bit of time, what with 9/11, the London bombings and everything that's happening around the world.

"But now I get a lot of love from all over the world, including more from the English people than I ever thought I'd get. I've won an Olympic medal and a world title [in the pro ranks] so they see me as their own.

"And when I was young, I was buying flashy cars and getting into trouble for doing silly things [in 2007 Khan was convicted of careless driving after hitting a man on a pedestrian crossing and in 2008 he was banned for speeding].

"Sometimes when you're a famous name you forget there are millions of people watching. But I'd dreamed of having lots of money, a nice car and a nice watch. It was all new to me and I think it would have happened to anyone."

Khan soon realised that after the fifth or sixth glance of that diamond-encrusted dial on his wrist the happiness those glances initially elicited started to recede. And so he started searching for more lasting forms of happiness elsewhere.

His Amir Khan Foundation has been involved in helping after various disasters across the globe, including the recent floods in Carlisle, earthquake in Pakistan and the 2014 Taliban school massacre in Peshawar, in which 132 children were killed.

"I've got a little girl myself [Khan's wife, Faryal, gave birth to Lamaisah in May 2014], so walking into that school, where just days before innocent kids were being killed, sent shivers down my spine.

"But visiting the injured kids in hospital and seeing the smiles on their faces, because they knew who I was, was something that will stay with me for the rest of my life. I want to be remembered as a people's champion, somebody who helped the community, not just someone who bought nice cars and watches."

While Khan was helping the world and finding himself, his boxing career was drifting. Having won the WBA light-welterweight title in 2009 and then adding the IBF belt in 2011, Khan was outpointed by Lamont Peterson in controversial fashion, before a knockout defeat by Danny Garcia sent him tumbling down the rankings.

Since that defeat by Garcia in July 2012, Khan has fought only five times. Between this sprinkling of fights and his charity work, Khan seemed to be wishing his career away. Potential fights against Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao proved to be mirages, leaving Khan apparently with one option: a domestic blockbuster against IBF welterweight champion Kell Brook.

When he announced he was fighting Alvarez instead, it left pretty much everyone in the fight game reeling, not least Brook and his promoter Eddie Hearn. The overriding reaction? "Nice work, Amir, albeit utter madness."

The man charged with cultivating a plan to upset the odds is Virgil Hunter, who also trains Andre Ward, a contender for the world's best pound-for-pound boxer and one of the most elusive.

"Virgil has totally changed my boxing style," says Khan, who trains out of Hunter's gym in the San Francisco Bay Area of California.

"He's not only taught me new things to do but he's made me understand why I'm doing them. You can't just throw any shot or combination when you want, you have to always remember there might be a punch coming back."

There will be plenty of big punches coming back at Khan on Saturday. And the suspicion is that while Khan will run, one of them will find its target eventually.

"Canelo is a monster, a tough guy, with speed, power, everything. Did I really need to take this fight?" says Khan.

"But only by taking these kinds of fights can I prove to people how good I am and that I belong among the best fighters in history."

A Khan victory would certainly catch the boxing world cold. But as Leicester City proved so wonderfully, phantom punches thrown from unfathomable angles sometimes do the trick.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/36207934

33. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    Virgil Hunter says Khan lacks killer instinct

Amir Khan's trainer, Virgil Hunter, admits his charge lacks "killer instinct" ahead of his fight against Saul Alvarez in Las Vegas on Saturday.

Britain's Khan, 29, is moving up two weights to challenge his Mexican rival for the WBC middleweight title at the T-Mobile Arena.

If Khan won, he would be only the third ex-light-welterweight world champion to win a middleweight world title.

"Killer instinct has to be in you, you can't call it up," said Hunter.

"You see some kids in the gym and they want to hurt somebody. That's killer instinct.

"If they get beaten up they're back the next day, with a vengeance. That's a trait."

American Hunter was appointed Khan's trainer in 2012, following the fighter's knockout defeat by Danny Garcia.

Since that night, Khan has won all five of his fights but is a big underdog against Alvarez, whose only defeat in 48 pro contests was by American legend Floyd Mayweather in 2013.

On Wednesday, Khan conceded he did not have the power to hurt Alvarez and would have to rely on his speed instead.

However, Hunter claimed Khan's body punching was as good as anyone's.

"His left hook to the liver matches anything," said Hunter, who also trains Andre Ward, who is arguably the best pound-for-pound boxer in the world.

"The punch he put Marcos Maidana down with was as good as anything I've seen. He can really hit to the body.

"But I don't advise him to trade punches with Alvarez, because he's giving up too much size."

While the fight has been made at a catch-weight of 155lb - five pounds under the middleweight limit - Alvarez is expected to weigh almost a stone heavier on fight night.

Meanwhile, American boxing great Bernard Hopkins has compared Khan to Welshman Joe Calzaghe, who beat Hopkins in Vegas in 2008.

"Canelo is definitely the most powerful of the two," said Hopkins, a former middle and light-heavyweight world champion.

"But Khan's volume of punches reminds me of Joe Calzaghe. He's a guy who swarms you with punches so that by the time you get your bearings, the fight's over.

"You're not going to die, you didn't get hurt, but you've got so many bee stings you don't know where to scratch. You just know you've got to get the hell out of there.

"But Canelo wins on Saturday by knockout, in the ninth or 10th round."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/36225167

34. Rhythm

Rhythm Cornered Tiger

Nov 27, 2014
    Lol at dem misleading titles.

35. ElRaja

ElRaja Talented

Jan 12, 2013
    so where can i watch it guys, also estimated uk time, etc

36. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    It's on boxnation here in the uk @ElRaja

I reckon it's going to be around 4am

37. Rhythm

Rhythm Cornered Tiger

Nov 27, 2014

Amir saying he's coming in at 165. I think that's the right weight. 160-161 would be too light.

38. ElRaja

ElRaja Talented

Jan 12, 2013
    always so late, guess its an early night for me. 12 quid a month, no contract seems reasonable. any online showings, legal or illegal streams?

39. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    Not too sure. Iv got myself a zgemma box which gives me all these channels anyway.

Won't be any legal streams but quite sure there will be plenty of illegal ones about on the night

Iv not streamed boxing for a while but when I used to I watched it on front row sports. Not sure if that is still around. Another one was rojadirecta. Bare in mind that these were used a few years back.

40. CricketFan96

CricketFan96 Smooth Operator

Aug 4, 2012
    Gonna try to watch this. #TeamKhan