Amitabh Bachchan slams ICC over ‘boundary rule’.

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Del, Jul 16, 2019.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    England may have bagged their maiden World Cup trophy after the heart-racing final against New Zealand on Sunday, but many fans objected to the ‘unfair’ ICC rules that gave the hosts an advantage.

Of those irked by the baffling boundary rules created by the cricket governing body, Bollywood’s veteran star Amitabh Bachchan was included.

Turning to Twitter, the 76-year-old megastar criticized the rule by giving a hilarious and spot-on example: “You have Rs 2,000, I have Rs 2,000. You have one note of 2,000; I have four notes of 500. Who is richer? ICC: The one who has four notes of 500 is richer."

On the other hand, actor-turned-politician Paresh Rawal also raised his voice against the issue and mocked the ICC by saying: “Instead of changing M.S. Dhoni gloves, the stupid ICC should have changed their super over rules."

https://timesofislamabad.com/16-Jul...ndary-rule-with-hilarious-and-spot-on-example

2. BuccalSingh

BuccalSingh Youngsta Beauty

Mar 21, 2016
    Instead of being bitter about stupid glove fiasco, india should be better off focusing their WC disaster.

3. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    It seems like many nerves were touched by that glove issue of Dhoni & they're still bitter about it.

4. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Kaptaan

Sep 22, 2012
    He is spot on about the rule. It is an atrocious rule.

5. ShokoTolo_LoloMoto

ShokoTolo_LoloMoto Emerging Player

Apr 16, 2010
    I think all teams agreed on all the rules before starting the tournament. If they think it's a ridiculous rule then they either had the option to request ICC to change the rule or opt out of the WC.

What I would rather support is a movement to strip Dharmasena from his umpiring status. His umpiring skills are a piece of bovine excrement. It's a shame to have him officiate the WC final.

6. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    hahahahhahahahahahahhahaa

7. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    ok mr. bachpan

lets take out who hit most boundaries, lets get real

head to head - England humiliated New Zealand, end of story :)

8. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Tracer Bullet

Dec 26, 2011
    Stick to Bollywood mate