Are the Indians positioning themselves for genocide? (Indian revoked article 370 in IoK)

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by godzilla, Aug 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Banned

Feb 5, 2014
    @Mohan please grow a pair and tag me. Can the village idiot #2 tell me where he disagrees?
    People are free to look at our interactions and see who comes out looking like a donkey :D
    Where do I disagree.
    Let's work on the premise that IOC is actually as the Indians say 100% Indian sovereign territory. Why oppress those silly sods? I don't understand how India can *£#@ that up so badly. Instead of chucking a million troops into kashmir, why not a continued program of investment? You really think if Kashmiris were economically successful they'd want to join pak or secede from the union?
    This is wanton stupidity on Indias part.

2. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Banned

Feb 5, 2014
    Village idiot no 1, really? Really. You ran away last time you blatantly lied about my lack of criticism of Pakistans failure on uighurs.
    So I have in the interests of transparency included a quote of me agreeing with the cretin... On guess what? The exact same point he's *****ing about.
    The dummy thinks that an omission to start a thread on a particular issue means you're complicit. I also didn't start a thread on right wing nuts cutting down the rain forest.... It doesn't mean I approve.
    Now for my 'linguistic limitations' I'm from Azad Kashmir, we don't speak urdu we speak more of a local dialect. It's like going to France and *****ing at the French Canadians they speak French.
    All strawman arguments.
    I don't do the whole tribal/communal thing. Hell, you can find threads started on here by me complimenting India on sticking it to big pharma and keeping medicine costs low.
    Blah blah blah, he supports murder by Muslims... Blah blah... Again dummy why don't you read my history. I'm staunchly secular.

To conclude these guys are morons, no substance just blinkered.

3. Mohan

Mohan Formerly 'Captain Clutch'

Nov 4, 2014
    Hey bro, how's life?

4. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    Imbecile, village idiot, dumbass, moron, cretin - I don't see a post of yours directed at me without one of these insults.

I come here to post my opinion, not to take insults just because someone disagrees with me.

Learn some manners first. You will be ignored till then.

5. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    @Mohan

On a serious note a question.

I heard that there is presence of Israelites since 370 has been revoked. Wondering if you can shed some light on it?

6. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Banned

Feb 5, 2014
    I'm not good at tolerating stupidity. Most of what you write is downright idiotic. Now when the other idiot said Pakistan is wrong for not bringing up the uiyghur problem... I agreed, but the dumbass still said the opposite. You get what I'm saying here. I don't care if you're Indian, pakistani or Martian.... WRONG IS WRONG.
    Now what I do object to is a cynical use of the suffering of uighurs etc to try and partake on whataboutisms.
    Its an ugly reality of geopolitics and most countries do it... Pakistan sure as hell doesn't have clean hands.

7. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Banned

Feb 5, 2014
  8. s2k

s2k Tracer Bullet

Mar 23, 2012
    Its ok bro. How about you?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

9. s2k

s2k Tracer Bullet

Mar 23, 2012
    Its sad that moderators will allow someone to use such language.

10. pat

pat Banned

Nov 25, 2018
    who are you kidding. Rules are different for "different" people. you have been in this board long enough tp know that.

10X better than the other forum, with a better layout and features. Merc runs a good shop.

11. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Banned

Feb 5, 2014
    Stop whining. You lose the right to complain about language when you use similar aforementioned language. Honestly wtf? Are you lot having a 'Me Too' moment?

12. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    FOLKS, PLEASE KEEP IT CIVIL OR ELSE WE WILL HAVE TO REMOVE SOME OF YOU POSTS.

Regards,
    Del.

13. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Banned

Feb 5, 2014
    Really dude? Do you really find that offensive. We've had it out far far worse.

14. s2k

s2k Tracer Bullet

Mar 23, 2012
    Why use such language at all? Why not hold a civil convo?

15. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Banned

Feb 5, 2014
    Because some people are so stupid that it necessitates a mild rebuke.
    That is directed at the other two.

16. pat

pat Banned

Nov 25, 2018
    LMAO! sorry bro. you sound naive.

17. pat

pat Banned

Nov 25, 2018
    Hate to break it you, but, that boat left a long time ago.

If you doubt me, read Mohan's post

18. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    Yeah sure, it's stupidity when hypocrisy is pointed out. Why only solidarity for Kashmiri Muslims while you ignore other oppressed Muslims suffering in your own backyard and across the world should not be asked.

Asking why Pakistan still imports medicines from India when Imran has announced a complete trade ban is stupidity.

Similarly, it's stupid when credibility of "world renowned" international media is questioned when it's proven that the videos they are passing off as sufferings of Indian Kashmiris, are actually shot in PoK and not in Srinagar. You don't get to "protest" while a curfew is going on, and you cannot shoot and share videos without internet.

Here's one such international news agency on suicide mode. Still not convinced of their Islamic bias?

19. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    Pakistan wants Indian Kashmir while even PoK seems to be slipping out of it's hands.

20. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    Not heard of any such thing yet.

21. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Banned

Feb 5, 2014
    Hey dummy, what have Ignored? You truly are a one of a kind retarded.
    Did you fail to read my initial post condemning Pakistans failure non uiyghurs? Its right there above you....
    However can you take your own advice and condemn Indias oppression of Kashmiris?
    I mean after all you are for human rights since you pointed out uiyghurs, balochis etc
    Or are you full of crap?
    I want to hear u say it.
    Surely you can't be that's stupid that you think the western media has a Muslim biase?

22. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Banned

Feb 5, 2014
    So this guy whose tweet you quoted... Look at his history. He's openly got a biase hasn't he dummy? We all have biases but this guy is goes beyond normal parameters. Do you really think that a zionist will criticise India over its kashmir abuses when it quite clearly sees equal rights to Palestinians as an existential threat?

23. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Banned

Feb 5, 2014
    OK so mods are now editing my posts because right wing Indian snowflakes feel their rights have been abused:D
    The irony.
    OK it takes a special kind of mentally defunct, Intellectually and morally dishonest person to bring up the plight of the uiyghurs as a cheap whataboutisms.
    I've criticised Pakistan when it does wrong and I will continue to do so
    Since you care so much for human rights, condemn Indias actions in kashmir. Don't say 'what about, balochistan etc'
    Or do you support Indias actions in kashmir.... In which case how can u complain about uighurs :)
    Pick your poison.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
  24. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Banned

Feb 5, 2014
    PS stop dredging the Internet for anything that even vaguely enforces your confirmation biase. The dude you quoted is a hardcore zionist. Do you really think he'd support kashmir when he sees Palestinians as an existential threat to Israel.

Ohh yeah I know your cognitive development may be questionable but surely you don't think there is a Muslim biase in the western media.

25. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Banned

Feb 5, 2014
  26. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Phir Indian source ... Mohan haad kerta ho yaar.

I can share 1000 videos with counter narrative (that IoK is slipping from India's hands and they want to attach on Azad Kashmir) :D. However, such videos dont worth anything.

27. s2k

s2k Tracer Bullet

Mar 23, 2012
    Mohan bhai

See on Kashmir Pakistan says its a muslim majority area and a plebicite should be held and what majority said should be granted.

Same pakistanis will cry minority rights when Hindu majority India wants to stop cow slaughter.

They will whine fascism when India implements NRC to get rid of illegal immigrants.

Basically, when in majority Muslims have the right to decide by majority vote. When in minority others will have to allow them priviledges they want, no matter what majority votes says, else its oppression racism fascism nazism.

So Heads you lose, tails i win and coin is my fathers.

28. s2k

s2k Tracer Bullet

Mar 23, 2012
    Spain cracked down heavily own catalans after the 2017 referendum.

China has done worse in Hongkong.

Pakistan used F16s and Gunships in Fata Balochistan etc.

Thats how countries deal with separatism and terrorism.

29. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    Cannot agree more.

If these many Muslims are being killed in Kashmir on a daily basis like the padosis claim, the entire population of the valley should have been wiped out by now. Area wise the valley is like 15% of Indian Administered Kashmir.

Last week Kashmiris turned up in record numbers for an Indian Army recruitment drive.

Oppressed Muslims sure.

30. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Banned

Feb 5, 2014
    Chop chop.... I'm waiting....
    Indians are great at whataboutisms... But no substance . Not a single one of you has the courage to admit the truth...

31. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Banned

Feb 5, 2014
    Not a single argument to justify their actions, all they do is point to the failures of others and say 'but what about... X or y'

And that ladies and gentlemen is how fascism creeps up on you.. Or in Indias case its already here.

32. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Pakistan used it to crush TTP, which was formed by CIA, NDS and RAW. They committed tons of suicide attacks on innocent civilians and who can forget APS's school attack.

On contrary, are Kashmiri's committing suicide attacks on civilians? If yes than please share some source, I am all ears.

33. s2k

s2k Tracer Bullet

Mar 23, 2012
    https://www.firstpost.com/india/fou...sopore-after-militants-open-fire-7301151.html

Just one example.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Amarnath_Yatra_attack

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000_Amarnath_pilgrimage_massacre

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Kaluchak_massacre

When you are done reading this, do find out how 400k to 500k Hindu pandits from the Kashmir Valley were no more there.

34. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Banned

Feb 5, 2014
    So are you justifying the persecution? After all is said and done all you lot do is more whataboutisms... What about this, what about that.... Its a simple question.
    Do you agree with the persecution of Indian Kashmiris or not..
    Indian media has no credibility. So the first post article is worthless as far as I'm concerned.
    Because it seems to me that all your doing is justifying oppression.

35. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Banned

Feb 5, 2014
    The fascist BJP are not playing 3 dimensional chess.... Its basically just tiddly winks. What you're about to see is colonisation of Kashmir ala Palestine... They're going to pull out the same tired tropes like 'bbbbut the Kashmiris forced out the pandits' they're concerned as much about the pandits as they are the uiyghurs. I'm not saying that pandits were not persecuted, what I am saying is the bjp and its supporters are politically and morally dishonest.
    This is what happens when u show unconditional loyalty to the state, its been happening since time immemorial.

36. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    As if the event itself didn't happen because the source that reported it is Indian.

What next? You won't use Android phones or Google search because Google CEO is an Indian? LOL.

37. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    Skipped the meeting for the Kashmir cause lekin muft ka khaana kaise jaane duu?? Beghairat.

38. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Banned

Feb 5, 2014
    As per usual village idiot goes from criticism of Indias media to mobile phone OS. No substance just stupidity.

39. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Banned

Feb 5, 2014
    This moron, scours the Internet to find biased editorialised tweets etc. I know some may say but that's not nice but this guy objectively sufferers from some kind of mental discrepancy.
    Look at this guys tweet, this kaul guy is what India calls a journalist. His tweets are just angry editorialised opinions spouting state talking points.

40. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Two fundamental issues.

A) Those who you call "terrorist" are freedom fighters. I know you will never admit it though.

B) If your state and army torture, kill, rap, abuse & oppress Kashmiri's than, its natural they will retaliate and do whatever they can in their power.

What will be meaning of someone's life if his whole family is burned to death & you make him see that? How a brother will feel when he come to know that, whilst he was abducted, his sister(s) were gang rapped?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.