Are the Indians positioning themselves for genocide? (Indian revoked article 370 in IoK)

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by godzilla, Aug 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
  2. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
  3. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
  4. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
  5. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
  6. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
  7. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Waiting for biased, jingoistic @Mohan to some how and give another desperate attempt to justify the above staggering numbers and stats. Whats your justification of the above?

Oh wait, maybe this guys is on ISI's payroll.

8. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    BTW: @pat what do you have to say about these numbers?

9. pat

pat Emerging Player

Nov 25, 2018
    That they come forma guy with no credibility. similar to brian cloughley.

10. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Yeah, thats what I thought.

Its an easy way to run away from the argument, I must say.

At least Mohan point out fingers at sporadic issues (which are not even relevant at times), to derail the discussion but you've nothing to say other than:

A) Yeah so?
    B) We can, so we will
    C) Source has not credibility.

BTW: this guy who you labelled has 'no credibility', was in IoK.

Now feel free to label this video also has no credibility.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
  11. Mohan

Mohan Formerly 'Captain Clutch'

Nov 4, 2014
    @pat, take a look at this circus :D

TOP MILITARY HONOUR for a trending hashtag on Twitter :D

Next maybe we can expect Niazi Saheb to get a Hilal e Kameez for shivering in his kameez since February :rofl

12. Disco Lemonade

Disco Lemonade Design Artist

Dec 17, 2009
    Nehru the traitor, thats the line now. okay. new india.

oh a hindu, that is what it is all about right. but india was secular, doesnt matter who becomes PM?
    that makes me realize, how many times a muslim has been a Prime minister of India? None.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_prime_ministers_of_India
    Yeah you will say abdul kalam was president of india. i am talking about a Prime Minister bro.

I dug a little bit more deep, and checked the party presidents of 2 major parties of India, since 1947 the independence from British, no Muslim.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_presidents_of_the_Bharatiya_Janata_Party
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_presidents_of_the_Indian_National_Congress

I know they CAN, but they DONT.

ok so you mean it doesnt matter if you add more forces and further oppress the already oppressed.
    RSS = Nazi is not a rant it has historical connection.
    It is the racial authority mentality and he is right in the comparison.
    One more reason why he is making a comparison with Nazi germany is because thats the term West really understand regarding oppression. And he wants to make the West understand the oppression. as Pakistanis already understand it.

You are back with Pakistan. Yes Azad kashmir is disputed land too. India should have raised the voice diplomatically. Why it didnt? Because India does not care about kashmir being an issue and kashmiris. it just want to claim the land.
    But Azad kashmiris are not held under house arrests and we dont impose curfews over there. we dont need to. The people over there are fine with us.
    boy o boy. i can see the effects of modi here.
    but there were several of these kashmiri muslim, pests, may i say, who didnt say kashmir banega pakistan. they contested in indian held elections. they are under house arrest brother, is this democracy. is it.
    oh i forgot i never works for kashmir, in any way whatsoever. kashmir doesnt deserve that, unless kashmir becomes a hope for hindu.

it is clear, indians want the land. not the people. only the hindu ones. oops.

13. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    Wow how rich.

How many native Kashmiris have been the head of Azad Kashmir? Do you have only Pashtuns to take that role? "No Muslim Indian PM" - clutching at straws now are we?

And the Indian Administered Kashmir has always had a Native Muslim Kashmiri as their CM, since 1947. I can understand your pain if that trend changes.

14. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
  15. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    True color of shining India, the fascist state.

Lets see when someone will come to defend these actions or label it as 'fake news' too.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
  16. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Hindutva ideology, thats what they're working on and trying to learn from Israel's experience and pretends that Kashmir is Gaza.

17. Pakistanalltheway

Pakistanalltheway Smooth Operator

Jul 16, 2012
    Well if not anything else but this thread proves the two nation theory was the right course of action.

18. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Bang on, but now you will get this counter argument - "Oh India has more Muslim population than Pakistan".

19. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    Numbers pulled out of thin air are not called staggering stats in any part of the world.

What next? Ghafoora is the gospel of truth?

And Shehla Rashid? LMAO. Please spare me the desperation.

20. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    These numbers are not pulled from thin air Mohan, but of course you will never ever acknowledge it. When you have nothing left to say anymore, then all you can do is 'LOL' or 'LMAO'.

Like as I said before, you are true face of India.

21. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    Thanks for such a sweet complement, it made my day.

And what can I say other then LOL when you show me tweets from liberandus like Shehla Rashid? I will give you a few more names so that you get more ammo to take a dig at us. Check tweets from Rajdeep Sardesai, Barkha Dutt, Nidhi Razdan, Sagarika Ghose, Chidambaram, Raveesh Kumar.. all these are well known pests who have been reduced to irrelevance now by Modi. Nobody cares about their views in India.

But yeah, go ahead if that is what floats your boat.

22. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
  23. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Sure, even leave Shehla aside, because you can easily label her liberandus, but what justification you have about the stats which Australian journalist gave?

Is Iran's Press biased too?

http://www.radio.gov.pk/20-08-2019/...kashmir-much-worse-than-shown-on-media-report

How about sources like BBC & Al Jazeera.

I reckon all these are biased and we should believe on you and your source.

24. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    Wah, so we should take some numbers thrown around by a random gora on face value? Did he sit there and count all those rapes and murders?

As for BBC and Al Jazeera, I have already busted their lies on page 4 of this thread which obviously you did not care to watch. So here it is once again, watch from 7:00 onwards (infact the first video you posted is also from the same source, which I believe is an extension of the below)

25. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    Do these idiots know anything about international law? And these are former ambassadors!

26. pat

pat Emerging Player

Nov 25, 2018
    Not very bright, are they? there is going to be another FATF meeting in October. should be fun.

27. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    The BBC is far more reputable than any media outlet in India. You didn't bust f#@£ all. Its called confirmation bias dumbass. You just look for any source or are willing to pull off ridiculous mental gymnastics to justify the oppression of Kashmiris.
    Rather than acknowledge wrong is wrong you go to incredible lengths to perpetuate your stupidity.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
  28. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    So it's newsx or the BBC. Hmmm seems legit.
    I mean this idiot rubbishes the BBC for news x. The BBC has no direct interest in this issue but newsx a an Indian channel or whatever it is carries more credibility?

29. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    Yes just because newsx is an Indian channel it is rubbish. When BBC reports terrorists "protesting" with JeM and ISIS flags while Section 144 has been imposed in the area, nobody should call it out as a lie. Did you even watch the video I posted before calling me an idiot, you donkey?

30. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    I absolutely love it when these fakers get exposed. Read the comments. :D

31. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    Is newsx internationally respected? No I've never even heard of it. I'm not watching some biased Indian garbage.... Like I said the BBC has no vested interests... Newsx like most Indian sources is biased.

32. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    you know she's indian right ?

33. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    Nice. Ghafoora and co need exactly your types to sell their chooran. Keep living in your delusional world.

34. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    Yes I do.

35. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    that automatically makes her report invalid.

36. Mohammed Bilal

Mohammed Bilal Tracer Bullet

Jul 17, 2017
  37. Mohammed Bilal

Jul 17, 2017
    And your Indian sources are gospels of truth?

MiG 21 older then cars hahahahahahaha.

Indian sources have no credibility so stop sharing them.

38. Mohammed Bilal

Jul 17, 2017
  39. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
  40. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    Yes it does. Not because she is an Indian, but because she was parroting the Pak narrative.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.