Are you sad??

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Mohammed Bilal, Jul 4, 2019.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Shaz130

Shaz130 Talented

Dec 29, 2016
    We have lost countless times in humiliating fashion. Has that ever changed anything?

2. ShokoTolo_LoloMoto

ShokoTolo_LoloMoto Talented

Apr 16, 2010
    OK then, jump on the bandwagon of the last win and join the party. All good, great performance Pakistan!

3. Shaz130

Shaz130 Talented

Dec 29, 2016
    I rather celebrate the team victory than hope for losses to improve our cricket. By doing so you are not supporting the nation just being selective of whose in it. In the end of the day fans can do nothing about this teams fortunes its the hire ups. Major losses don’t guarantee a World beater team. If that was the case we would be the most consistent team right now.

Change your coaches, captains, and players. In the end of the day we will get the same results with different faces.

4. cricfreak

cricfreak Emerging Player

Jul 6, 2010
    Its disheartening to share same points with no 4 team and losing out cos of NRR.
    As you may see in the points table none of the above teams had the sort of momentum we were gathering of winning 4 games in a row. I firmly believed we had a very good chance to lift the WC especially with the playing XI we had in the last 4 games.

Attached Files:

5. ShokoTolo_LoloMoto

Apr 16, 2010
    OK keep on partying.

6. Shaz130

Shaz130 Talented

Dec 29, 2016
    Thank you will do. While you keep on crying.

7. iho

iho Smooth Operator

Aug 7, 2010
    Exactly I don’t know what is wrong with this guy

8. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Whispering Death

Dec 26, 2011
    Absolutely gutted

9. ShokoTolo_LoloMoto

Apr 16, 2010
    lol - no one is crying.
    Read my posts above - I already expected Pak to not make it to Semi long before the tournament started - very happy that I was right. :D

10. Shaz130

Shaz130 Talented

Dec 29, 2016
    Well remain happy brother. :cool:

11. Sultan Yusuf

Sultan Yusuf Talented

Sep 1, 2010
    I’m not sad, the last few matches have renewed my faith in pak cricket and I’m actually quite proud of some of them.

Yes it was late in the day, but they showed me a lot more than 2 of the other semi finalists. Yes the afghan match was close, but so what, they won. Beat those other two semi finalists and thrashed the much hyped bangla team.

I’m not going to pretend everything is rosy, but I feel much better than the last WC. I think the guys showed a lot of fight, guts and surprisingly ability. I’ve been a big critic of shaheen but am more and more convinced we have found a potentially great bowler there. He still needs a lot of work. If we follow through it will be great.

We do need changes, quite a few, but they’ve done well in this tournament

12. Bilal123

Bilal123 Tracer Bullet

Dec 11, 2010
    Saddest part is that Pakistan was in red hot form right now. They could win anyone right now. Usually it hurts because they underperform in a knockout and get knocked out. This time they peak and get knocked out!

Sad to see that despite a 4 game winning streak, beating England who are favourites, beating the then unbeaten NZ wasn't enough. No one else to blame apart from themselves but still its sad. NZ are on 3 game losing streak, games which weren't even close, yet they are in semis!

Picking Malik continuously despite knowing he is incapable, bowling first vs India, gutless performance vs WI and shocking collapse vs Australia were all the regrets

13. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Kaptaan

Sep 22, 2012
    Australia are relieved to be facing NZ instead of Pak. That says everything.

14. Mohammed Bilal

Mohammed Bilal Tracer Bullet

Jul 17, 2017
    Combination of luck and mistakes.

15. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    Nowu get what I was saying? :)

16. Shaz130

Shaz130 Talented

Dec 29, 2016
    Uhh.. you should get some reward for that prediction. Never did I think this would happen.