[AUDIO] Regardless of our performances, we are giving it our 100%: Babar Azam

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Del, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Some quotes:

Today I got out early and we couldn’t set a total that we could defend but Iftikhar played nicely in the middle and contributed well.

This is my first tour to Australia as Captain and I have learnt a lot; I have made mistakes and will do my best to ensure that such mistakes are not repeated again.

Yes, we are disappointed by our bowling performances and this is why we made some changes today; We brought in Musa and Hasnain to give chances to our younger players so that they can perform as well.

Losing one series doesn’t mean that we are not the number 1 ranked T20I team; Regardless of our performances, we are giving it our 100%; We have a side of young and experienced players but unfortunately things didn’t click for us in the way we were expecting it to be.

I am feeling very confident about my form and will try to continue doing well; The longer format of the game requires a different mindset so I will work to get myself in the right frame of mind in the 3-Day and 2-Day games and hope to take the same form with me into the Test series as well.

2. TaQvinaToR

TaQvinaToR Youngsta Beauty

Sep 28, 2018
  3. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    hes not wrong, the team isn't good enough but they still giving their best