"Axe Afridi" says Sarfaraz Nawaz

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by ALbIe, Dec 29, 2010.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. ALbIe

ALbIe Smooth Operator

Nov 3, 2010
  2. ALbIe

ALbIe Smooth Operator

Nov 3, 2010
    i'm sure many fans would agree

3. Snow

Snow Banned

Dec 16, 2010
    sarfaraz nawaz is drunk person never listen to him

4. Bilal123

Bilal123 Tracer Bullet

Dec 11, 2010
    He is right. How many games has Afridi actually won us? The only time that he actually used his god given brain and he won us a t20 cup. But unfortunately he doesn't use it very often.

Also has anyone noticed how because of his lousy shot (to a very hittable full toss) caused Pakistan to collapse after we were off to a good start. He does not have a good game plan and how is he supposed to be a leader?
    Its because of players like him that many supporters get put off from cricket because of his reckless play and attitude towards captaincy.

5. ahmad18

ahmad18 Youngsta Beauty

Aug 3, 2010
    he is an idiot clown who dsnt event knw hw to speak

6. Snow

Snow Banned

Dec 16, 2010
    this same sarfarz wanted imran farhat in pakistan team saya much abt him lol

7. Mutazalzaluzzaman Tarar

Mutazalzaluzzaman Tarar Emerging Player

Mar 18, 2010
    I don't get it. are we going to change captains every month? I hate Afraidi with a passion. but when we made such a poor player captain, what were we expecting? he wasn't going to turn into Bradman overnight. he was still going to be as sh*t as he has been for 15 years.

we've made this bed. now we must lie in it (until the world cup at least).

8. Bilal123

Bilal123 Tracer Bullet

Dec 11, 2010
    I think the time is right for Pakistan to toy with a world cup . Bring in around 6-8 really promising rookies to the actual world cup TEAM. Should be around 18-24 yrs. Throw them into the deep end and make them learn the hard way. There's no point in playing around with sifarshi seniors. These new guys will become world beaters after 2 years or so.
    This will make a good investment for the 2015 world cup.

9. Bilal123

Bilal123 Tracer Bullet

Dec 11, 2010
    Pakistan need to nurcher players such as junaid khan and babar azam etc. They cant afford to carry on playing with the current 'outsiders'. The current crop are an embarrassment to Pakistan

10. ManHOOS

ManHOOS Talented

Sep 19, 2010
    sarfraz nawaz is mentally sick person he need a doctor jab b wo apni bv say larta hai tv pay a k pakistani players pay gussa nikal daita hai :D

11. jijekjj

jijekjj Youngsta Beauty

Sep 27, 2010
    is this the only solution???.or v need some real big surgery in the team and also in PCB.But it should be done after World cup.

12. Markhor

Markhor Talented

May 9, 2010
    He does not mention sacking Afridi in this article.

13. Major

Major Cornered Tiger

Apr 28, 2010
    changing captain won't make a difference, watehr u bring misbah, younis, inzamam, any body.

Paksitan will still lose, the problem is the board, no rite squad selection, captain not allowed to chosse squad.

14. Bouncer

Bouncer Talented

Jan 14, 2010
    I agree, we sack him now then we will we in bad shape, even though we are not in any good shape to begin with, but sacking him now would mean that Pak will do horrible (horrible = not winning) at WC (which even with him in team is more likely scenario) BUT afridi will be brought back in team after WC.

I say lets keep him, razzak, shoaib, misbah, YK, and lose the WC and hopefully lose these people forever, Khaass kaam jahan paak! to me, thats the best thing that can come from WC

15. Mutazalzaluzzaman Tarar

Mutazalzaluzzaman Tarar Emerging Player

Mar 18, 2010
    agreed.

players like Afraidi, Jaaka Pehlwaan, Akhtar should go after the world cup. need to groom the next generation. can't continue to carry so many relokattas who perform once every fifty games.

16. ALbIe

ALbIe Smooth Operator

Nov 3, 2010
    after the world cup we need to do a big clearout and that will allow our youngsters valuable experience

17. Major

Major Cornered Tiger

Apr 28, 2010
    evn after the world cup we will still need seniors, they are the one who will guide the youngsters.

18. ALbIe

ALbIe Smooth Operator

Nov 3, 2010
    **** people don't learn anything from anyone

19. ALbIe

ALbIe Smooth Operator

Nov 3, 2010
    like many coaches have tried to change the way afridi plays but clearly no one can bring a change to his game

20. Bouncer

Bouncer Talented

Jan 14, 2010
    Lets hope we never see me saying that again and we dont see these guys ever
    :eek:

21. sheikh

sheikh Emerging Player

May 10, 2010
    Hey we have played wonderful this world cup. We reach a semi-final for goodness sake! No-one would have ever imagined that we could have reached so far after scandal after scandal for the past 3 years....terrorist attack in lahore, sydney debacle, spot fixing, zulqarnain, banning of our 3 top players, axing of malik and yousuf.!! We definitely punched above our weight. We missed one trick tho...that was the batting order...umar akmal comes too low down the order with loads of pressure on his head...but no worries...lots of positives for pakistan in this world cup....but one thing is for sure...talent never dies in pakistan....we must be able to nurture it if we wanna take on the world!!

22. iho

iho Smooth Operator

Aug 7, 2010
    Afridi is the only player because of which we made that far. Sarfraz must be nuts

23. Yaser

Yaser Youngsta Beauty

Apr 8, 2010
    Misbah . .!

Can't blame Afridi for this, the boys choked!

24. ManHOOS

ManHOOS Talented

Sep 19, 2010
    misbah younis i guess

25. iho

iho Smooth Operator

Aug 7, 2010
    Are you kidding? Its Afridi who took us that far in this world cup