Azadi March - JUIF

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by Mars, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Today was the first day of the Azadi march and we have already seen unprecented crowd.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Awaam is with Maulana...lets see how much IK can resist. I remember him saying that if he was the pm and awaam wanted him out, he would always call for reelections being a ghayratmand insan.

2. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
  3. Disco Lemonade

Disco Lemonade Design Artist

Dec 17, 2009
    Bro, let's not get ahead of ourselves here. I am sure Imran khan can gather more awam than this right at this moment.
    I am not putting down molana march here, this is typical establishment game, they play on both sides to keep themselves ahead of everyone.
    But please don't exxagerate the so called power of awaam. That's not what molana is after, he is requesting third umpire to raise the finger.

4. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    [​IMG]

Thumbs up for the civilized protests.

If anybody doesn't remember what PTI did in their time. Here is a reminder.

[​IMG]

5. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
  6. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani The Don

Jun 10, 2011
    Lol at this March or Jalsa or Dharna or whatever it is. Bhahahahaha

7. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    As I said in another thread,

Today , Mariam Aurangzeb statement made Maulana angry about holding the speeches. On top Asfandar Yar Wali of ANP said, his party will leave the march after the delivering the speech. Seems Maulana betrayed by PMLn. Bilawal will join during the speeches and leave.....Now Maulana will be left alone . Yesterday , Nawaz and Shahbaz refused to meet Maulana during his visit in Lahore.

Zaman ( @Mars ) fun is about to begin.

8. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
  9. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
  10. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Maulana doesn't need any other parties support. The crowd is already huge enough.

11. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Putter, Asfandar Yar Wali of ANP said, his party will leave the march after the delivering the speech. PML-N will do the same. Bilo rani will join during the speeches and leave. So once they leave THAN we will see how big the crowd is.

12. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    The crowd from ANP and PPP is non-existent.

13. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Sure, we will see Charlie how many people will last and for how long. Take a chill pill till than.

14. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
  15. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Lanat on this zaleel Fazlu and his supporters.

16. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Unfortunately for you, all of them hold CNIC and are born Pakistani nationals otherwise you would have declared them all Indian agents and anti-state terrorists.

If people support them and are doing a protest which is completely democratic (unlike PTIs attacks in the redzone) you have no right to criticize their choices.

17. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Clown look at his agenda for a sec, he is asking all those who are behind the bar to be released - WHY?

18. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Does it matter? He has awaam with him and it is his democratic right to ask for a democratic re-election as well as fair judicial process. No country has a parallel system of justice like the NAB.

19. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    WTF man, are you in your sense? Why on earth it doesnt matter? Those in the picture are proven thief.

Nobody is stopping him from his democratic rights, but as I said million times, once again, let see how many will stick with him once speeches are done. Asfandar, PML-N and PPP will leave.

Atleast have some shame once in your life Zaman, at least once, try it.

20. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    @Mars , listen to this Zaman.

21. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012

NO. I don't have shame in calling a spade a spade.

Justice is only done based on equality. Musharraf ran away in daylight from this country and there's no voice against him? He can visit matches in Dubai but can't come to Pakistan to attend his trials.

I do not accept any justice which isn't equal for all. No country has parallel justice systems like the NAB and the army courts.

22. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Just an update on the march. Keep in mind that this isn't a daily concert where the awaam comes from poondi. It's a 24/7 protest where the citizens are serious about their rights and take protests seriously.

[​IMG]

23. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Shut the hell up, it is not what calling spade a spade. You are the most besharam Insan I have ever seen in my life who changes his stance like his underpants. One day you sing songs for PML-N, than PPP and then joins Fazlu Fraudiye. Day in day out all you do is propaganda against those who support Pakistan and Pakistan establishment. Every single poster of this forum knows this now.

As for Musharaf, what he has to do with any of this? Dont try to derail the discussion from north to south, east to west. These are very old tricks.

That said, on Musharaf, I am not a bloody biased you like. Yes he should come for trails, but when scums like Dar, Hassan Nawaz and Husain Nawaz arnt coming, so why would he come? He is genuinely ill and not faking your others.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2019
  24. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    @Mars - Zaman, explain me what kind of peaceful protest is it?

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/549361-fazl-gives

25. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016

Message from Kashmir for Fazal ur Rehman

26. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
  27. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    upload_2019-11-2_7-57-27.jpeg Don’t know if this is genuine or not, but it might as well be - it would not be a surprise:

upload_2019-11-2_7-57-27.jpeg

28. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
  29. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    LOL, another copy & paste from PML-N home page. At least share an unbiased source once in your life Zaman.

30. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Whispering Death

Dec 26, 2011
    Looks like the Mullahs are out to get IK?

31. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Not just that, they have given 48 hours of deadline to establishment to abandon their support of current Govt.

Seems like in next few hours some serious confrontation will begin, this is what Mullah party wants.

32. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
  33. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    i
    hitler also had popular support. The chinese have popular support in opressing the uiyghurs. The Turks have a popular mandate in murdering the kurds. The Hindu fascists have popular support opressing Kashmiris.
    popular support in of itself doesnt mean its a good idea.
    yeah lets put a theocrat in charge, what can possibly go wrong. @Mars you need to be a special kind of stupid to put this guy in power. Basically you'd watch the country burn than be run by khan.

34. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    they're not out to get khan they just want power... Put it like this if they can find enough stupid people that believe the crap that comes out this guys mouth then theyre in business. people like @iZaman sorry i meant @Mars believe crap like 'voting for khan is haram because THE JEWZ' but ignore this hypocrite begging America to put him in power.

35. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    They are protesting against a technocrat right now. They are actually pro civililian government. More like being civil supremacist and IK being the technocrat here.

36. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    So why didn’t he march against sharif in the last election when it was clear to everyone on the planet including independent observers that it was worse than the last election, and did you campaign for sharif’s removal with the same unthinking bias as you are now? And if not, why not?

37. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Whispering Death

Dec 26, 2011
    Waiting for a response @Mars

38. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    "Technocracy is a proposed system of governance in which decision-makers are selected on the basis of their expertise in a given area of responsibility, particularly with regard to scientific or technical knowledge"
    assuming he is a technocrat wich i doubt, he is still exponentially better than a theocrat like that taliban sympathising crook Mr Diesel or beneficiarys of nepotism like maryam nawaz. Do you know what you're talking about or do you just blurt out anything that comes into your head hoping it sticks.
    wtf is a civil supremacist? I know you're talking crap, you know you're talking crap so stop

39. Disco Lemonade

Disco Lemonade Design Artist

Dec 17, 2009
    Have you seen video of people watching a game being played. One guy on one leg only would try to catch 2 other guys. People were gathered around to watch. It looked like a tamasha from wild west movies. Hamid Mir posted it.
    There is no place for woman in Molanas dharna and democratic Pakistan.
    Be balanced please.

40. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016