Azadi March - JUIF

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by Mars, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    There's no evidence of what he says. Independent sources? Hogwash. As far as the rigging is concerned, it happens in every election but the planned rigging by the army this time wasn't acceptable at any cost. It was a complete hijack of the system.
    As long as the people incharge are civilians and elected people, you can trust the system to work and remove the evil. Right now, there has not been a single PM who has completed his 5 year tenure since the beginning of democracy in Pakistan.

Why do I want this PM removed? because he isn't a people's candidate. His team isn't any team. PTI is nowhere to be seen in the governance and all we have are Lotaas like Fawad Chaudhary and Firdous Aashiq Awaan. The government has lost its credibility. All we have are ordinances and direct interference by the PM/President etc... Parliament house is no where to be seen.

As far as the impact of the March is concerned, here's the faces of IK and his team in their meetings about the march today.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
  2. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    As opposed to the Dharna Politics of 2014 where we had chaos and disorder, heres an example of how civilized this march has been.

3. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012

Journalists were allowed to come in, regardless of the gender. As far as the women not attending the march is concerned, it is the decision of the party. They haven't denied the rights of women nor have they barred the entry of women (I saw a woman making a speech on their container yesterday)..

Being a religious party, it has every right to make a decision based on their religious sentiments. You can call it wrong when they deny the rights of women.

4. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    good god you dont half talk crap... so them being a religious doesnt give them a mandate to do what they want based on their religious sentiment. thats the logic of the bjp, the zionists in israel or the evangelicals in america.
    You have the understanding of constitutional checks and balances of a toddler.

5. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Whispering Death

Dec 26, 2011
    Religious sentiments? What religious sentiments?

6. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    probably dragging Pakistan back to the stoneage and then blaming the jews.

7. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012

Upto you to decide whether Islam is a stoneage religion but as far as I have read Quran and Hadith literature. It is pretty clear to me to say that men and women have different responsibilities given to each one of us with men being the breadwinners and women mostly supposed to be at home for the upbringing of the next generation.

I can quote several passages and texts to support my argument but it is a hard pill to swallow for those who have bowed down to the western idols of freedom, equality (Men and Women are not equal in terms of responsibilities) and progress/constant effort of improving standards of living.

8. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    And as far as Pakistan is concerned, it is a state which is built upon religion. India was built on being a secular country and hence the BJP is criticized for what it is trying to achieve.

Pakistan was and will have an identity based on religion. If someone disagrees or thinks that Pakistan is supposed to be secular or believes that Islam needs to be tinkered to cater to modern needs, he can go abroad and do whatever he wants but the identity of Islam with Pakistan shall remain or this country won't exist.

9. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Here are some reviews from women who are in the Jalsa as journalists.

10. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    lol thats a cheap and tacky response, if you're going to support a theocrat then make sure he's an honest actor. Not one that begs America to put him in power.
    ohh and by the way i meant stoneage interms of living standards.
    This hero of yours is a known crook, hes using the almightys name to fill his pockets at the expense of morons who think hes great.... Did he forgo earthly pleasures in pursuit of God almighty? of course he didn't, he just used his influence to sign diesel permits rather than fatwas.
    You have proved you're an oddball. You whine about the influence of the military but then act as a cheerleader for an autocratic cleric?

11. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    You know that jinnah guy? he wanted Pakistan to be secular
    "You are free; you are free to go to your temples, you are free to go to your mosques or to any other place or worship in this state of Pakistan. You may belong to any religion or caste or creed that has nothing to do with the business of the state."

12. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    As expected, repeating the same tried-and-tested quotes. Dude, if Pakistan was supposed to be the secular then what was the meaning of "Pakistan ka Matlab kia? La Ilaha Illallah?" and I can quote tens of other Jinnahs quote which suggest otherwise. Let's keep the textual wars at a side and use your head.

Pakistans distinction was it's identity as an Islamic country where Muslims could live on Shariah. Otherwise, there was no use of having a separate state.
    And I don't want to further this Jinnah wanted a secular Pakistan because it is 1. Ridiculous 2. Pointless because Pakistan's constitution says otherwise. For Pakistan to become a secular state, you must first change our constitution. I am a citizen of Pakistan who agrees with our constitution.

13. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Whispering Death

Dec 26, 2011
    The Quran does not specify gender roles for women..as far as I know anyway...but does state men & women are equal.

14. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    I do not even know which hero you are talking about.. If you are talking about Maulana Fazlur Rahman then I want evidence of him being a crook, which even the PTI leaders admit he isn't.

15. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Quran clearly states women should stay at home and not go out like the times of Jahiliyyah.
    Quran clearly states the messengers were not but men.
    Quran clearly states that men are the guardians/protectors of women.
    Quran clearly states that the evidence of a woman is half of men.
    Quran clearly states specific rules for women, including the rules of "Awrah/Hijab/Jilbab" and the rules of the "expenses upon men" and clearly states that women should not talk to men except with a curtain between them.
    Quran doesn't name a single woman and rather uses the terms of "His housekeeper, his wife etc" (except for Maryam (AS) because of Jesus (AS))
    Quran clearly states the barrier between men and women in terms of Hijab.
    Quran clearly states that women will get a lesser a share in inheritance.

All of this has atleast one conclusion: Allah treats women and men differently. There are specific rules for both of the gender. They don't have "equal" as in same rights but rather "different" rights which need to be fulfilled with equality and justice.

Far too many examples, and I haven't yet touched the Hadith of the Prophet (SAW).

Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
  16. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    BTW, do you even know the meaning of autocrat?

MFZ has been a completely democratic person throughout his career and his civilized protest is an evidence of the fact that he doesn't believe in autocracy. He and his party have not even broken a window yet despite attendance at large.

Really selective bias..Can't believe "educated" people can be so blind to the daylight. 1984, I am reminded of it every time people like you speak hogwash which is put into your head through the Electronic Media.

17. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    Ok,
    they founding father of Pakistan FROM HIS OWN MOUTH... said the state has no role in your personal beliefs. thats as secular as it gets... yes pakistan was founded as a homeland for predominantly Muslims but it doesnt necessarily mean it was to live under a theocracy.
    lol this guy is either a moron or a troll. You chop and change your political thought and make no sense whatsoever. you support a theocrat then harp on about democracy.
    You laud the 'mass protests' then harp on about George Orwells 1984...you're an idiot

18. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    @godzilla and I have exposed him gazillion times, his issue is Pakistan's establishment, therefore, whoever speaks against them this guy jumps on that bandwagon. Before it was PML-N, Nawaz and Maryam but now since they're getting so much relief and decided to ditch Fazlu Fraudiye, so now he is praising Fazlu day in day out. For him definition of a leader is if one do mudslinging towards Pakistan Army and establishment and if a person/leader/party supports them than they're their puppet, so this is the level you are dealing with.

In a nutshell, he has no ethics, no self esteem, no shame no nothing and is a biggest troll on CS, who will waste your time at any length.

19. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Some Plastic sheets and Blankets being provided by administration on Imran Khan's orders to help the dharna crowd in dismal condition.

(BTW: this is the sea of people)

Watch the dharna condition while Fazlu leadership sits at their Islamabad house safe and sound from weather...reportedly they are there for (never ending, lol) meetings which started as rain began to fall down late yesterday night...simply pathetic.

Looks like natural catastrophy has befallen Fazlu followers.

Kitnay log hain???

Listen to the last part 9:40 onwards what is being cried by the stage management...lol

The relatively better-off 2nd tier leaders have tried to run off to Islamabad resthouses and hotels are being thrown out by police admin to go back to dharna ...

Now they getting on dharna loudspeaker and are warning admin to stop restricting leaders from taking refuge in hotels...baygharat...what about common and poor Dharna crowd you have left wet on the dharna ground???

20. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    this march is a total and utter embarrassment of a failure. the only people supporting it are the Indians and @Mars, no surprises there.

21. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    The march is a disappointment and failure? LOL!

Asad Umar disagrees with you guys.

22. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Oh and here's the spokesperson of PM praising the protest and calling it a success. Guess I know who to believe in.

23. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Well. Pointless to argue with you as you haven't read history and have absolutely zero sense of politics.
    Gotta give credit to you for being a good keyboard warrior against the Indians. You love to use personal mudslinging and ad hominem to undermine your opposition and hence there's nothing much I can gain from you.
    You can live in your "imaginary secular Pakistan" where FazlurRahman is an autocrat despite leading from the front against an autocratic government supported by an autocratic institution in Pakistan.

24. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012

So basically you agree that army is controlling the affairs because IK had said he won't give any relief so IK is a puppet, do you agree?

25. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    LOL, nice attempt, which you made several times in the past as well. Dont put your words in my mouth and try to improve your comprehension skill Zaman.

This is what I said,

Where have I said what you pretended?

Stop worrying about me and focus on Fazlu's march.

26. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    oh, is Asad Umar your go to spokesman now? can you make your mind up, whether you value pti statements or not? surely you are starting to struggle looking in the mirror now not knowing which mouth to speak with? there seems to be no limit to your hypcrisy.

https://arynews.tv/en/jemima-goldsmith-response-kifayatullah-wikileaks/

in the meantime, here are the people you are supporting, criminals, liars, thieves and dacoits, through and through.

27. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    Ad hominem? You implied Pakistan was meant to be a theocracy, i proved you a liar by quoting the founding father.
    you use language completely out of context. You muddle together various schools of thought to the point it does not make sense. I find your ignorance shocking.

28. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
  29. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    As always. A great attempt to divert attention from the point.

You said it is an utter embarassment and a disappointment and I gave you a reply by two people who are at the top most rank in PTI calling it a success.

Can you not see your hypocrisy here? I quoted Asad Umar just because you seem to be the donkeys of PTI who listen to youthiyas only. I have no interest in finding out what the PTI representatives have to say.

Shame on you for not accepting a straight up point.

30. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    No issues. You have comprehension issues let alone understanding axioms. I am sorry for expecting the unexpected.

31. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    shame on me? every reference you've posted here has been bullshit that I have taken apart and you haven't had the self respect to defend. why would I click on any link that you post up?

you still havent responded to my obliteration of your bullshit reference about military inc as a reference for your fantasy about the military - instead choosing some impotent, cowards platitude like 'we will see' rather than being man enough to admit you were wrong, and that your own source which you probably didn't have the intelligence to read before posting, completely proved the opposite of your deceitful, lying claims.

you still havent replied to my highlighting of your hypocrisy when you claim generals shouldn't allowed on prime time tv interview shows, when I asked whether you would say the same for aids and abettors of proven criminals and corrupts leaders of the PMLN and PPP who have been proven convicts who have defrauded the awam.

so don't lecture me about hypocrisy, despite your expert level familiarity with it, you have a backbone made of jelly when it comes to understanding when someone is or is not a hypocrite.

32. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    When did I say Pakistan was a theocracy? Let me use your language? Are you a retard?

Does calling Pakistan an islamic state equals theocracy? I also replied to your founding father speech nonsense. The Pakistan we know has a constitution which states that this is an Islamic country whereby no law will be made against Quran and Sunnah.

You can keep your "textual" rhetoric with you while I have constitution with me.

33. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Quit embarrassing yourself Zaman (aur kitna sharminda hoga)?

Not even a single sane person across CS agrees with your propaganda, but you're still talking, kudos. You have accomplish zenith of beshari.

Its not me, its you who have comprehension, IQ and mental health issues.

34. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012

I have replied to each of your stupid arguments. I think you can't even understand Urdu that is why you replied the way you replied to the two videos of PTI ministers so I excuse you. Poor wannabe Pakistanis trying to be patriotic.

35. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Also. To those who understand Urdu. You can listen to anchors talking about how disciplined this Dharna is.. compared to the pti dharna...Oops, these are paid anchors I guess?

36. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012

Bachaay, aapni zaban band rakho. Me posting here has nothing to do with you. You can go lick the closest boots near you every ten minutes to keep yourself happy, I haven't stopped you.

37. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    [​IMG]

Hahahah! Until yesterday FazlurRahman was an Indian agent and a crook but the daddy has said he is a patriotic Pakistani today so I guess you guys will also have to change your tones.
    Got any instructions from the headquarters yet?

38. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Oh yeah, I should be quit, why? Because you get tight slaps all the time based on your senseless post?

Nobody is stopping you to do your job, please continue to be cheerleader of Nawaz, Maryam & Fazlu cuz it provides good entertainment. After all with IQ of 49 what else we can expect? Keep on changing your stance and let those random videos from PML-N facebook page keep coming ...

39. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    From Azadi March ground !!!

[​IMG]

40. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016