Azadi March - JUIF

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by Mars, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012

Yeah and you keep being happy with yourself that you pointed out that the videos are from a PMLn page. LOL. As if I never know what I am posting? Dude, grow up and try to answer using logic instead of pointing out the sources of the videos. You have not once replied to "any" of the arguments put forward through the videos. Can you tell me why the Kohat tunnel has been renamed to Murad Saaed tunnel? What services has Murad Saaed provided to get his name engraved there? I guess the tunnel relationship with IK is working ;)

Grow up and understand that PTI is losing the war of "logic" and is only using the charisma of IK and Murad Saaed to gain votes.

2. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    This was yesterday, key point of Fazlu Speech:

What right does Institutions have to abduct Missing person...

This is the key point of today's speech:

Cries for former Judge Shaukat Sidiqui
    Then demands Take reference against Qazi Faez back...

3. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    I can give you valid reasoning why it was changed but first answer the following, which you ignored conveniently earlier.

Whats the rational behind those foolish comments of this ignorant Mullah?

4. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    no you havent. no shame. no dignity whatsoever.

5. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012

I am not a spokesperson of JUI neither I agree with everything they say. Why are you asking me?

My point is clear, the establishment needs to stop meddling with our democratic system. Any government democratically elected is my government and any other government which comes through the support of establishment as puppets is not a government which I accept.

6. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    so you were up in arms protesting against the PMLN when they were in power were you? but now suddenly they are ok. you were up in arms about the PPP were you? but now they are ok.

what proof do you have that the military fixed this election? none.

bullshit and lies as is so very usual.

7. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012

PMLn wasn't brought in by the establishment. The army was too weak after the removal of Musharraf to interfere directly in elections. They did their best in removing Yousuf Raza Gilani and Nawaz Sharif and not letting stability come in the democracy but their direct interference was proven in 2018 elections as proven in countless places. The results which were supposed to be announced in the evening weren't announced until the next morning and some were announced at the night where the polling agents were kept outside of the room and there are quite a few videos where army officials can be "seen " counting the votes.

It's not my fault you don't live in Pakistan and get Pakistani news only through ARY and Official Imran Khan Page.

8. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Hogwash, utter hogwash as usual.

When you never cried about PML-N & PPP when they were at the helm, who also came in power though same process than why you are doing chest beating now?

How come all of sudden democratic system is dysfunctional?

Make up your mind first, either ALL Govt's who ever came in power were puppet (because establishment brought them) or it only start happening from this time with PTI.

And as for your earlier comments, that I havent replied to "any" of the arguments, this is another white lie, because I have always, always replied to your stupid posts.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
  9. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Also the entrance of dharna politics and "Third Umpire" and The Rizvi March where an army official was caught on camera distributing money...The list is too big..Only for those who use their head to analyze not to eat every bullshit being given to them.

10. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    absolute total rubbish. why are you making this crap up?

pmln wasn't brought in by the establishment? Nawaz was their man the whole time. the only time ins wheel career that he turned against them is when the corruption was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that he had raped the country dry - something you are clearly very happy about and probably enjoyed partaking in.

Gilani was kicked out because of his aiding Zardari with his plea of insanity in the Swiss courts - you are a bare faced liar - it had nothing to do with the military. reports and proof are absolutely everywhere:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-18506728
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...ilani-found-in-contempt-by-Supreme-Court.html
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/jun/19/pakistan-prime-minister-yousuf-gilani-disqualified

independent observers have described this last election as an improvement over the past, what about that?
    "Announcing its interim findings, the Group noted a clear improvement in election laws since the previous elections."
    https://thecommonwealth.org/elections-observation

as usual, no sources, no evidence from your side other than the corrupt paid for fantasies from your black money dealers, and as usual, tonnes of quoted broadsheet officials news reports proving for the billionth time that you are a liar. there is no proof anywhere that the army controlled the outcome of the election at all. the courts have been wide open for any challenges on any consituency, some have been challenged, and some have won, and others have done which means the transparency process is there and effective. but the results are no different, proving this was the cleanest election in Pakistans history.

how come all of a sudden you noonies are all about clean elections all of a sudden, when you quietly enjoyed the corruption in all previous ones, and shockingly are claiming to have grown a conscience when all your leaders are in jail and about to spend the rest of their lives rotting there?

apparently the bbc, telegraph, guardian, and commonwealth are PTI and ARY outlets now in noonie tunes land.

filthy disgusting liars and hypocrites, feeding on the blood of poor starving people.

11. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    @Mars - Zaman, I am still waiting to get my answers ...

12. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    ahh, one army guy giving some money out - we dont know why, or on who's instructions - to a couple of dozen trouble makers apparently is evidence of the army control of a 50mm voter democracy. makes total sense for someone with no intelligence.

what about this dharna, who paid for that? the army? no, it was the sharifs. but when a soldier pays off a few poor idiots, thats widespread election corruption, but when your lord and saviour the prince of gutter thieves Nawaz Sharif pays Taliban fighters and school children to freeze their asses off whilst he is sitting in jail disqualified from politics, thats all above board and apparently the will of the people.

what a disgusting liar and hypocrite.

13. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012

The court gave a ruling stating that army was involved and the justice who gave it has an ordinance against him now. The person against whom the statement was, is now the ISI chief.

BUT common sense won't work here.

14. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Read above your post. I have already answered your question.

• Pessimistic Pessimistic x 1
    • List
  15. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    you state the army didnt want "stability to come to democracy" and now you support the removal of the incumbent government? that is filthy seamless hypocrisy.

as to these bullshit claims, no links as per usual, because, as per usual, any evidence you will put up will be total rubbish, with deliberate misinterpretation to attempt to hide your lies.

16. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012

https://www.dawn.com/news/1485441

Can't be bothered to find out the actual reports which were released during the Faizabad Dharna. Even if I bring it, you will have other bullshit claims.

Legal observers believe that the current campaign against Justice Isa was launched after he authored a strongly worded judgement on Feb 6 in a case relating to the Nov 2017 Faizabad sit-in by the Tehreek-i-Labbaik Pakistan, directing the defence ministry and chiefs of the army, navy and air force to penalise the personnel under their command found to have violated their oath.

17. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    https://www.dawn.com/news/1462177

8. 'Politicking, manipulation of media undermines integrity of armed forces'

Pursuant to the judgement in Air Marshal Asghar Khan’s case the involvement of ISI and of the members of the armed forces in politics, media and other "unlawful activities" should have stopped.

Instead when TLP’s dharna participants received cash handouts from men in uniform, the perception of their involvement gained traction.

The Director General of the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) has also taken to commenting on political matters: "History will prove the 2018 general elections were transparent."

The armed forces, and all agencies manned by the personnel of the armed forces, including ISI, Military Intelligence (MI) and ISPR serve Pakistan, and thus all its citizens.

They must never be perceived to support a particular political party, faction or politician.

If any personnel of the armed forces indulges in any form of politicking or tries to manipulate the media he undermines the integrity and professionalism of the armed forces.

9. 'Perception of ISI's involvement in matters that are not its concern remains'
    The report submitted by ISI did not disclose the "source of livelihood, place of work, address, funding of their organisations, et cetera" of the TLP leadership.

Subsequently, we had inquired whether they paid income tax or had bank accounts. ISI responded by stating that it did not have the mandate to gather such information and therefore was unable to provide answers to our queries.

The learned AGP was thus asked to inform us about the law/rules/regulations governing ISI and its mandate. The learned AGP tendered a document (in a sealed envelope) which spelled out ISI’s mandate, but requested that the mandate of ISI should not be disclosed.

He did not give any reason for such secrecy except that this was also the practice in other countries but did not cite the example of a single one.

We, therefore, ascertained whether other countries maintained secrecy about the mandate of their intelligence agencies. The United Kingdom, the United States of America, New Zealand, Australia, Canada and Norway have laws governing their intelligence agencies, and all these laws also disclose their respective mandates:

We are disappointed in the manner in which the government handled this aspect of the case; by ignoring an issue it does not go away.

The perception that ISI may be involved in or interferes with matters with which an intelligence agency should not be concerned with, including politics, therefore was not put to rest.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/428575-sc-issues-detailed-verdict-in-faizabad-dharna-case
    The judgement also directed all the intelligence agencies to not exceed their respective mandates.

“They cannot curtail the freedom of speech and expression and do not have the authority to interfere with broadcasts and publications, in the management of broadcasters/publishers and in the distribution of newspapers.”

“Intelligence agencies should monitor activities of all those who threaten the territorial integrity of the country and all those who undermine the security of the people and the State by resorting to or inciting violence.”

“To best ensure transparency and the rule of law it would be appropriate to enact laws which clearly stipulate the respective mandates of the intelligence agencies.”

“The Constitution emphatically prohibits members of the Armed Forces from engaging in any kind of political activity, which includes supporting a political party, faction or individual. The Government of Pakistan through the Ministry of Defence and the respective Chiefs of the Army, the Navy and the Air Force are directed to initiate action against the personnel under their command who are found to have violated their oath.”

18. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/428575-sc-issues-detailed-verdict-in-faizabad-dharna-case

Here's the report at this URL.
    And just to add to your information, the guy involved with the signature of peace with the PAT was Major Faiz Hameed and all of this report is directed towards his direct involvement in matters which he had no business to be in.

And he is now the ISI chief thanks to his services for the 'state' in toppling the government of NS.

19. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    "Legal observers believe"
    "the perception of their involvement gained traction"
    "The perception that ISI may be involved in or interferes with matters with which an intelligence agency should not be concerned with, including politics, therefore was not put to rest."

none of that at all constitutes any proof whatsoever, its observation and speculation, nothing more, which is why there have been no cases of prosecution since.

the justice seemed to find it "disappointing" that an intelligence agency would not cite its mandate in a public case. I think that says it all about him. clearly you and your Indian friends would be very happy if the intelligence and army was disbanded or exposed and our borders were overrun with Nawaz sharifs bjp bffs.

you wrote: "The court gave a ruling stating that army was involved"

as usual, according to your own sources, once again, a bare faced, shameless deceitful lie.

20. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012

Before you write a paragraph, keep an eye on my posts. I gave you the actual link of the report.

21. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    and of course ARY is a pti mouthpiece, but its totally neutral to quote dawn and the news, both pmln mouthpieces is totally fair.

22. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012

Read from page 36 onwards. A court report can only say as much. It clearly says that the army should take action against the personnel involved.

23. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    If you do not even know the Faizabad court case then I rest my case because you have absolutely zero following of the "Actual" happenings in Pakistan. Please live and eat and enjoy whereever you live. Let us Pakistanis decide what we want.

24. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    As usual, nothing but utter bullish from a certified troll.

Your garbage logic doesnt make any sense whatsoever.

You as usual running from argument. My questions still stand valid.

1) Prove that PML-N & PPP Govt's were elected and establishment didnt help them to come in power, because as per your logic, establishment is behind every election.

2) Also, this means that previous Govt's of PML-N & PPP were also puppet, because establishment helped them win, if otherwise than prove.

3) When PML-N and PPP came in power through same system than why all of sudden democratic system is dysfunctional?

25. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Orya was all praise but now reality is dawning on him as well. He accurately points out the level of brainwashing done by the FuzlaGang and calls it a CULT!!!

Recommended for you Zamana

26. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    What a dumb dumb clown.
    He wants a cleric to run pakistan, a man whose only authority comes from his position as a maulana... then says 'when did i ask for a theocracy.... thats a defacto theocracy you want dumb dumb.

Also, jinnah in his own words wanted a secular state.... but its too hard for him to understand. Yeah we know Pakistan isnt a secular state now... thats why idiots can run around and acuse mentally disabled girls of blasphemy.

27. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    izaman makes me laugh? what exactly is Rehman going to do to curb the army? Assemble the infinity gauntlet?

28. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    I dont need to read anything. its very simple. you wrote: "The court gave a ruling stating that army was involved", I didnt. now you get a quote from "page 36 onwards" that proves what you said isnt a lie.

or of course, run away claiming that its obvious to those with "the secret knowledge" aka bullshit to justify your love for the prince of thieves and dacoit supreme, Tind sharif.

this has to be the billionth time you have tried to quote something to justify a lie and then found that the source you quote doesn't support your bs at all. so embarrassing, its like debating with a retard.

29. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012

Such beautiful language being used here. @Del

30. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Lovely piece of praise here. @Del

31. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012

Since you are hell bent on lying and twisting my words. Let's start.

Here's the mentioned paragraph which I referred to: "Respective Chiefs of army staff and The Navy and the Airforce are directed to take action against the personnel under their command...."

Attached Files:

• A8.PNG
      A8.PNG
      File size:
      14.9 KB
      Views:
  32. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    This is another excerpt clearly stating that payments were received by the Dharna protesters from men in uniform.

Attached Files:

• A6.PNG
      A6.PNG
      File size:
      8.1 KB
      Views:
  33. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Here's an order to the forces to stay within their limits and not interfere in political dharnas.

Attached Files:

• A2.PNG
      A2.PNG
      File size:
      14.9 KB
      Views:
  34. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Here are the rest of the excerpts of the report. ALL leading to one conclusion: The army must not be involved in dharna politics which serves as the premise of what I was saying: "Army was involved in Faizabad Dharna" and you can go twist my words as much you want but the fact remains. THIS chief justice has an ordinance against him now...an ordinance, not a normal procedure..signed by the President. And the person who was involved in the PAT dharna procedure is now the ISI chief.

Attached Files:

• A1.PNG
      A1.PNG
      File size:
      33 KB
      Views:
    • A7.PNG
      A7.PNG
      File size:
      14.9 KB
      Views:
    • A4.PNG
      A4.PNG
      File size:
      10.3 KB
      Views:
    • A3.PNG
      A3.PNG
      File size:
      19.1 KB
      Views:
    • A5.PNG
      A5.PNG
      File size:
      23.1 KB
      Views:
  35. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    why did you change your name iZaman @Mars

36. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    i think this is a really good opportunity to Test drone missiles. no ?

37. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    so to say the army should not be involved in politics is the same as saying the army were involved in politics in your ‘brain’?

no, it doesn’t. If I said you shouldn’t eat pig, that doesn’t mean that I am saying that you are eating pig.

so despite the attempt at justifying your statement, you have once again failed. Nowhere in that judgement from the quotes you have provided, is there any statement whatsoever that the army WAS involved. Nowhere at all. All it says is it shouldn’t be, and that IF anyone was, they should be disciplined.

There’s no twisting of any words, this is black and white and is explicitly your words, no one else’s.

exposed as a liar for the billionth time again, Zameen, it’s a testament to your lack of integrity and self respect that despite being constantly humiliated and exposed as a liar you come back to do it again and again and again.

38. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    @iZaman, didn't you call me a retard earlier?.... then the guy crys about language... hypocrisy

39. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    I was given a warning by our mod "Del"..Got no issues with you.

LOL. Guess you got comprehension issues too.

40. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    So mods told you to be abusive?