Azadi March - JUIF

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by Mars, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Mods tried to tell me that "dimwit" is an offensive word.

2. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    but you find calling someone dimwit offensive but retard is fine?

3. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    LOL. Dude, I don't. Ask mr @Del on why he gave me a warning for dimwit even though similar or even worse words have been used.

The word dimwit has been used by the mod himself too ironically. lol

4. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    i dont mind you using that language bto be fair, but grow a pair and stop whining about others.

5. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    I haven't. It's @Del trying to push in like a child using his Mod authorities and giving me a warning.

6. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    So @Del quoted this for you?
    Once you dip your toes into this pond you lose the right to complain... i for example will not complain about language being used as im guilty of skating on the line.

7. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012

Just showing del his hypocrisy.

8. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    well to me it was a case of showing your own. because you're choice of words could be considered far more offensive

9. MNA

MNA Smooth Operator

Mar 11, 2015
    when you reduced to name-calling, you know you have lost the argument.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
  10. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    You are in pain because you have been embarrassed all over CS and when I removed your post, due to your choice of word and now you are throwing your toys out of pram.

I may have missed is such words are used towards you and any other poster and it will be removed.

11. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    I am not in pain. Just showing you your hypocrisy. You can ban me on CS for all I care..lol.

12. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    LOL, who said you will be banned, just try to control you emotions, dont be hyper and dont use inappropiate words towards your fellow posters. And this also applies on me, bring some old post of mine ( since you are digging old threads today) wherein, I might have used offensive word/language towards any fellow poster and I will remove it myself - no issues.

There is nothing personal here man.

13. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    LOL, Fazlu Fraudiye changes his narrative with every passing day. However, I till dont understand who is financially supporting them (i.e. for food and shelter etc)?

14. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016

lets see if our resident noonie hypocrite still supports the people's revolution, now diesel wants to close ranks with the army...

15. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012

LOL these lifafa journalists have been making the same useless predictions..First it was that there would be no dharna..just a march and back home..then it was that maulana is leaving at 2..then so on..bullshit..

16. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012

You haven't seen their shelter? its the containers provided by IK. They're living in it..and the food is not provided...Everyone is getting their own food.

17. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    Basically all the twitter posts etc you post are legit because they support your view BUT anything opposing your view is 'bullshit'..... and you wonder why most posters find you laughable.

18. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    An m82 sniper rifle would do nicely and less collateral damage.

19. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    exactly. facebook feeds from pmln lifafas are all a-ok according to our CS noonie tunes hypocrite.

20. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    What exactly does this guy want? Apart from khan resigning.
    Does he have a manifesto?

21. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    he doesnt even have a seat. he failed to be elected in his own constituency.

22. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    So where does he get any authority from?
    By virtue of him being a cleric? What can possibly go wrong by giving in to his demands lol.

23. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    as with most things Pakistani, he has no authority except for the purposes of corruption as in the case of Zaman here.

the madrassa students by and large are from very poverty ridden, ignorant parts of the country, and so they can be mobilised with lies such as WikiLeaks is named after Jemima Goldsmiths jewish relative, Wiki, or tha the PTI are looking to adjust the Khatme Nabuwat clauses inthe constituion, despite the fact that this was attempted under Rana Sanaullah and the PMLN government, which failed to produce results of their investigation into it, the party which Zaman, and the likes of AP so vehemently support.

all of that is in the public domain. its a sad state of affairs that the PTI is ridden with incompetent politicians and advisors which is all that is available thanks to the political climate of corrupt incompetence and nepotism inculcated by successive PMLN and PPP governments, which is why they cant effectively communicate this. they dont have the backing of the media either, which was handed out huge swathes of government contracts in order to bribe favour which the PTI put a stop too. naturally the media are now anti-PTI in general.

all that said, the government has already offered an open investigation into corruption into the elections, which is what this bullshit dharna is about, not only was that turned down, but instead a demand for the resignation of the NAB chairman has been made - both actions of which are black and white statement of the intention of the dharna. its not about clean elections, its about the spectre of accountability.

its also become very clear why Nawaz Sharif has been supporting it. in the noise pollution generated by it, he is about to sneak out of the country using allegedly concocted medical reports. it will be a huge disappointment if the PTI government allow him to escape, and will go a long way to undermining their insistence on no NRO and accountability. they will have to explain why the same courtesy of foreign medical treatment is not afforded to every prisoner who is sick in a Pakistani jail.

24. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    I dont think so charlie...

25. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    [​IMG]

26. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
  27. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    wow. shouldn't be difficult to verify. but apparently a bunch of poor people from the north can get 'their own food' in an expensive city far away from their home. more bullshit from the bullshit master.

28. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    I even heard that many want to go back but are not allowed to leave.

29. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    New batches are coming in the Dharna and private journalists (not related to any news channel) have done various interviews of the participants and they are there 24/7 and are yet to report a single incident of a participant wanting to go back..yet our gullible youthiyas will keep on eating these unverified 'non-lifafa journalists-because-they-support-pti" reports which have no backing whatsoever except for heresay.

30. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    independent journalist.... in other words it could be anyone. may its all fine maybe its not but you or i cant use heresay and anecdotal evidence.
    Basically you're arguing against heresay with heresay.

31. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Erm..You can see the interviews for yourself..they get uploaded every day..lol...and if u don't believe it, might as well come Islamabad on the earliest flight possible and join us ;)

32. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    so basically anyone who claims to be a journalist is. You could have a bunch of yes men running around collecting interviews from diehard loyalists and @izaman puts it on par with reuters or Washington post lols.

Maybe they are real journos but i dont believe everthing unconditionally that supports my viewpoint, that'd be stupid. ;)

Last edited: Nov 9, 2019
  33. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    What is the difference between you and a fat buffoon who sits infront of the TV idly and doesn't use his head to analyze what is being reported to him?

Thank God for he gave me the ability to distinguish between the traitors and imposters and those who have 'atleast' not sold our country and religion. Had HE not guided me, I would still be a pathetic youthiya who would be bowing down to whatever the PTI Twitter has to sell.

I have a prescription for you: Ask God after praying 2 Rakah that He shows you the right path. If FazlurRahman is a traitor and a crook, make me grow in his hate and if IK is the traitor and the imposter of justice, make me turn away from his love and show me the truth.

If you are sincere to the cause of Pakistan and PTI, you would do it. Alhamdulillah, I have done this quite a lot of times and I have a conviction that right now FazlurRahman is fighting the cause of Pakistan and IK is selling our country bit by bit.

34. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    lol, why u upset for? izaman:) unless you're stupid i quite clearly said i dont believe everthing unconditionally that supports my viewpoint. All you've done is exactly that...thats what analysing information is.
    I dont support the PTI.

Why dont you start telling us about 1984:)... All you have been doing is just shilling for a wannabe theocrat. Youve posted stuff thats been discredited again and again and again.

you must have a personal connection these guys or are on their payroll.

is this guy a traitor? if he begs the US for support, then what do you think? :) No need to get personal:)

35. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
  36. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    can someone explain to me exactly whats being said. here.

37. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Good Lord ... this filth should be crucified now.

38. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
  39. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    • Useful / Interesting Useful / Interesting x 1
    • List
  40. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016