Bangladesh’s players reportedly unwilling to be in Pakistan for three weeks

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by thair9999, Nov 26, 2019.

1. thair9999

thair9999 Youngsta Beauty

Oct 17, 2010
    • Useful / Interesting Useful / Interesting x 1
    • List
  2. isaacking

isaacking Talented

Jul 16, 2010
    Are they with the coaching staff willing to tour NZ?

3. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
  4. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
    Give us the win and the test championship points then (I'm assuming tour has tests).

Simple.

5. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    I can understand if "white" teams have their concerns, however, when I hear such concern from Bangledeshi players and it sounds absurd.

In today's world no country is 100% safe, anything can happen anywhere. If Pakistan wasnt safe and security situation hasnt improved than why tons of tourists are flocking to the country with no security whatsoever?

When teams like BD & WI make such claims than it sounds to me nothing more than unnecessary dramabazi.

Next time we will hear that AFG players have concerns whilst traveling to Pakistan.

6. ShokoTolo_LoloMoto

ShokoTolo_LoloMoto Talented

Apr 16, 2010
    It’s not the white or dark skin color of the visiting team.

its the RAW and Modi’s India who will try to do anything from cricket returning back to Pakistan.

If you don’t believe me, try to invite a foreign team and don’t provide a presidential level security.

And then see, God forbids, what happens?

These 3 million ****** Afghans in Pakistan have less love for Pak and more allegiance with India.
    There are extremists elements in these Afghanies who are connected with RAW, and they are hell bent to destroy and destabilize Pakistan.
    We call them Talibans.

if you want general security to be enough for visiting teams then Pakistan needs to cleaned up from this filthy mess.
    Govt should give them 3 months to go back to Afghanistan regardless of whether you were born in Pakistan or Afghanistan and regardless of whether you have a Pakistani ID card/Passport - You are an Afghan? You gotta go!

After three months, shoot at sight!

This is the only way.

Someone said,
    “After the Army public school attack in Peshawar, Pakistan should’ve used Afghanistan as its nuclear test lab.”

We also need to seal the border with Afghanistan with absolutely no back n forth traffic of any kind.

Millions of matric tons of Pakistani produce, like wheat, lentils, rice, vegetable etc are smuggled into that shit hole every year that has caused severe food shortage and sky rocketed inflation in Pakistan. And in return, these Afghani aholes send narcotics, heroine and other drugs to Pakistan.

And anyone who has sympathy with Afghanies in Pakistan, should be deported to Afghanistan together with them so that he can enjoy living with his fellow brotherly loved Afghani bachabaz aholes.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
  7. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Kaptaan

Sep 22, 2012
    Why do ‘white’ teams have more privilege?

no difference between white, brown, black or purple or any colour. Skin colour should not dictate fussiness levels.

8. thair9999

thair9999 Youngsta Beauty

Oct 17, 2010
    Completely agreed, if we are bad get the hell out of our country. Thankless people these Afghans.