Batting Masterclass or an Outstanding Bowling Spell

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Passionate Pakistani, Jan 8, 2019.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani The Don

Jun 10, 2011
    Which one you prefer ?

Batting masterclass or a top bowling spell.. can be of anything, spin, fast bowling, seam bowling etc

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. ComradeVenom

ComradeVenom Tracer Bullet

Jul 24, 2012
    Always prefer the top bowling spell. There is no bigger thrills for me in cricket than the stumps flying, a well directed bouncer or a tough spell of spin with men all around the bat.

3. Mohammed Bilal

Mohammed Bilal Tracer Bullet

Jul 17, 2017
  4. ShokoTolo_LoloMoto

ShokoTolo_LoloMoto Youngsta Beauty

Apr 16, 2010
    The modern messed up rules are bent on their back to heavily go in favor of the batsman.

The charm of bowling, specially the pace bowling, is a dying art.

Plus, players have to play SO MUCH cricket these days that pace bowlers simply can't keep up with it. Their bodies break a lot more frequently than it used to be - so naturally, many fast bowlers don't put too much into it. Everyone wants to play long and earn money.

I guess they should replace bowlers with robots or bowling machines so the crowd keeps yawning to see six after six after six.

Money hungry ICC and BCCI, really killed the spirit of pace bowling.

5. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Run feast is boring now, for a change I would like to see 5Fer/6Fer kind of bowling effort. Nothing beats those toe crushing yorkers.

6. Munna

Munna Moderator-e-Aala

Oct 4, 2014
    A fast bowler steaming in ruthlessly...

Cricket becomes an absolute delight when the likes of Bilawal Bhatti are viciously bowling thunderbolts

7. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani The Don

Jun 10, 2011
    I still remember when bhatti and anwar legend ali won us a game against SA and @Ahson8 was saying that we have afridi and razzaq replacements hahaha

Such a bandwagoner

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

8. Munna

Munna Moderator-e-Aala

Oct 4, 2014
    Moreover, I think that was their debut game lol

9. Munna

Munna Moderator-e-Aala

Oct 4, 2014
    On a serious note, unless it is Lara batting in his full groove, a fast bowler making a batsman jump in his crease , squaring him up, making him take evasive action, or shattering his stumps even before his bat comes down is something that cricket hardly gets these days.

10. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Kaptaan

Sep 22, 2012
    In Tests, definitely a hostile fearsome Fast bowling spell. Talk about Shoaib Akhtar v Australia in Sharjah/Colombo back in the 2000s. What a spell.

in LOIs, a quick cameo from the likes of Afridi is glorious viewing. Also who can forget Carlos Braithwite's cameo to win the WC. Wonderful.

11. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan

Apr 26, 2011
    I always prefer a tough battle between bat & ball. But a bowler dominating the bat in batting friendly conditions is a sight to behold.

12. Ahson8

Ahson8 Sultan of Swing

Jun 9, 2012
    I never hyped Anwar lol, Bhatti yes, got it wrong there, but I have been more careful about hyping up players since :p except Shan right now, but I have my reasons for that and hopefully it will be vindicated