1. Hi Guest we're sorry for the downtime but the site should be up and working now...

Click here

Bhatija is talented!

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Shahzad.Firdous, Jan 27, 2019.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Shahzad.Firdous

Shahzad.Firdous Cornered Tiger

May 29, 2010
    Imam is talented in my opinion! Unlike Javed Miandad's nephew, Faisal Iqbal who was totally incompetent, Inzi's bhatija is talented like Inzi! He knows how to construct an innings!!

2. shainz

shainz Talented

Apr 8, 2012
    Yes totally faisal iqbal was totally parchi in comparison

Sent from my DUK-L09 using Tapatalk

3. saiyan0321

saiyan0321 Cornered Tiger

Oct 5, 2014
    Imam ul haq, MHD Nawaz, sami Aslam, babar azam, ehsan adil, saud shakeel, Zia ul haq, kamran Ghulam, zafar Gohar... These were the guys along with couple others I had placed my faith in... All have flaws but I back them to perform..

4. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Sep 22, 2012
    Yep he just needs to Improve SR

5. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    Imam-ul-Haq's impressive ODI record:

Innings 20

Runs 1082

Average 63.64

Fifties 5

Hundreds 5

Strike-rate 81.78

#Cricket

6. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    His haters can stfu now

7. Mohammed Bilal

Mohammed Bilal Tracer Bullet

Jul 17, 2017
    He knows his limitations wow, big deal.

8. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Sep 22, 2012
    Some really solid stats. Imam on fire.

9. Munna

Munna Moderator-e-Aala

Oct 4, 2014
    Very talunted mA

That day is not far when people would say Inzi is cheif selector because of nepotism as he is uncle of Imam ul Haq

10. isaacking

isaacking Talented

Jul 16, 2010
    Most important thing for me is that he is willing to learn and improve.

If only PCB can hiring someone to groom him and other batsmen.

Sent from my SM-G611F using Tapatalk

11. Mohammed Bilal

Jul 17, 2017
    Maybe playing PSL will help him but PSL franchises hardly ever help Pakistan cricket, you tell me was Fakhar ‘found’ in PSL? Was he heck.

12. BuccalSingh

BuccalSingh Youngsta Beauty

Mar 21, 2016
    He is talented but needs to improve his strike rate.

13. ElRaja

ElRaja Talented

Jan 12, 2013
    hes a limited player going through a purple patch, having said that hes not a bad player, and defo has potential should he iron out some technical deficiencies its just senti pak supporters will turn on him when he goes 5 games for 50 runs eventually.

hes a level below his uncle atm tho, inzi was a brilliant batsmen against quicks and spinners alike, his lack of professionalism and fitness lobbed a good 4 or 5 runs off of what he should have averaged. you cant argue against imams numbers tho, hell open for a good time yet.

14. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Moderator

Dec 26, 2011
    Good player no doubt. Needs to improve that SR still.

15. ShokoTolo_LoloMoto

ShokoTolo_LoloMoto Talented

Apr 16, 2010
    Somewhat agree.
    Would've probably not made it to the national side without the backing and special favors of Inzi.

Stats are also somewhat deceiving.
    767 of those 1082 runs came against Afghanistan, Zimbabwe and Sri Lanka.

16. Mohammed Bilal

Jul 17, 2017
    It’s not about performance, yes Imam has won but this has set a bad precedent, what if Arsal Sheikh is selected on basis that there are no off spinners coming? We have to look at bigger picture than some pointless runs, only thing that can erase this is Imam wining or playing a major hand in a World Cup win, away Test series win or the Test championship.

His entry to Intl cricket was 100% nepotistic because there is another bloke named Imran Butt but does anyone know who he is?

17. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Moderator

Dec 26, 2011
    Pointless runs? Really?

18. Mohammed Bilal

Jul 17, 2017
    IMO yes, if you don’t think so that’s your opinion, we all know when WC is about he will flunk it if he doesn’t feel free to come back to this thread.

19. Dare2Dream

Dare2Dream Talented

May 4, 2010
    LOL, people pointing out that he scored against easier teams are failing to acknowledge that he is now scoring against SA. For me, he was always one of those players for which jury has been out so it is nice to see him also scoring against SA now. Hopefully this is a long term trend.

20. Bilal123

Bilal123 Tracer Bullet

Dec 11, 2010
    Some now say well SA isn't the best team in the world so it doesn't mean much.
    They fail to understand that in Steyn, Rabada and Tahir this is one heck of a bowling line up.

People are failing to admit that their opinion of Imam being a slow flat track player is being proven wrong in incredible fashion. Imam is doing a very good job at the moment. Players so consistent don't come around so often. Now Pakistan have 2, possibly 3 at once!

21. ShokoTolo_LoloMoto

Apr 16, 2010
    This is debatable as well.
    His major innings was the 100 he scored in the last game - which indeed is useless because the game was lost. Don't we ridicule Tendulkar for this kind of innings all the time?
    Second, in each of his innings, he seem to have gotten stroke of lucks when his catches were dropped almost in all ODI innings.

IMO, he is just another ordinary player which is a classical production of our domestic cricket. There is nothing special in him.
    He got lucky to have an uncle who dragged him in.
    It's now up to him to work hard, learn and deliver.

22. Del

Del Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Dec 21, 2016
    Yes, he has scored most of this runs against weak oppositions (you cant pick your opposition), yes he has been lucky on this tour but we have to give credit when its due. Boy has scored runs consistently in SA and is leading run scores in the series so far.

Indeed, he possesses technical flaws but what I like about him is his attitude. He seems like a strong character and despite of all the criticism trying to prove his critics wrong with his bat.

I will take him any day over players like Selfie or Sami Aslam.

23. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    Keep scoring runs Imam, that will keep the critics off your back however as soon as you have a few failures expect them to all pounce on you.

Whatever route he has made his way in to the team, credit where it is due. The kid is scoring runs where many have failed. Long may it continue. Just need Fakhar firing from the other end

24. Bilal123

Bilal123 Tracer Bullet

Dec 11, 2010
    Pakistanis said Tendulkar scored meaningless centuries because they want to find flaws in his game. Fact is team India usually lost because overall the team wasn't great. An individual can never win games for the team if rest aren't up to the mark. Others have to play a role too.

Convenient for you to miss out that his other 2 substantial scores in the series came in wins! Lets forget this shall we?

Also, I have rarely seen a century where there isn't a chance missed. This is international cricket. Bowlers will always make chances. Some of the best innings have come off dropped catches

25. iZeeshan

iZeeshan Whispering Death

May 22, 2012
    Haters. All a bunch of haters.

26. ShokoTolo_LoloMoto

Apr 16, 2010
    I will stick with my observation about quality of his batting; however, I think I was fair enough in my views where I did not ask for his ouster.

Matter of fact, I supported him to avail this chance, work hard, learn and deliver.

It's up to him now.

27. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    Man of the series btw