1. Hi Guest we're sorry for the downtime but the site should be up and working now...

Click here

Can Pakistan A) enforce the follow on and B) take 15 wickets on day 5?

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by chandtara, Jul 3, 2012.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    So the first target will be to get the remaining 5 wickets before Sri Lanka notch up another 78 runs. Failing that we would have to bat again and hit some quick runs before pitting them back in and then take all ten wickets again?
    Surely this match is heading for a draw or foes anyone believe that a win is still possible?

2. Talha3

Talha3 Youngsta Beauty

Jun 28, 2012
    I back them to enforce the follow on but B is very unlikely. Sanga, Dilshan and Mahela would need to be dimissed early in the 2nd innings if we were to win this match.

3. 1137moiz

1137moiz Tracer Bullet

Jun 30, 2011
    15 wickets is doubtful, follow-on not so much. I'm pleased with Junaid Khan's performance so far, he's proven me wrong so far

4. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    First hour is going to be crucial. Need to try and snap up Sanga very quickly and then not let the tail wag. Going to take something special to win this.

5. HashiBaba

HashiBaba Talented

Dec 24, 2009
    If we enforce the follow-on and the weather holds then I back us to win this match. If we get our tails up we won't need more than 50 or 60 overs to bowl them out in the 2nd innings.

But it will need us to get the next 5 wickets quickly and for there to be no rain. Probably not going to happen.

6. Invictus

Invictus Talented

Feb 15, 2010
    It will take a miracle even we enforce the follow on. Its the fifth day our bowlers will be tired. We are asking for 15 wickets in one day after our bowlers have bowled 90 overs already.

7. AZK

AZK Emerging Player

Mar 3, 2010
    A) No.

B) Hell No.

Hope the team captains put this match out of its misery after SL cross the follow on target tomorrow.

8. karachigirl

karachigirl Tracer Bullet

Sep 6, 2011
  9. Zeeraq

Zeeraq Talented

Apr 28, 2012
    Only 11 Wickets have been taken in 4 days, Do you really think 15 more can be taken in the last day?

Don't think so

Although I would love to be proven wrong;)(In a good way of course bcz Pakistan collapse is still possible:p)

10. nad786

nad786 Youngsta Beauty

Jun 14, 2010
    Even with paks strong bowling line up i think it is a tall order for them to take 15 wickets in a day. This one will be a draw.

11. AAKS

AAKS Youngsta Beauty

Sep 18, 2011
    It might be unlikely but not impossible. Didn't we once get England out in a session in one of the test matches so no reason why we can't do the same here

12. Zeeraq

Zeeraq Talented

Apr 28, 2012
    This is SSC one of the flattest track ever.

13. AAKS

AAKS Youngsta Beauty

Sep 18, 2011
    Like i said its unlikely, but if Junaid can get the reverse swing going than SL might crumble under pressure.

14. Zeeraq

Zeeraq Talented

Apr 28, 2012
    I really wish that Pakistan win this, IF we win this Junaid will have to play a big part here as you stated.

15. MR__KHAN__JI

MR__KHAN__JI Talented

Sep 5, 2010
    this.

They have to redefine flat.

A special class of flat.

Hafeez. 196.

Nuff said.