CCL3 FINAL - Post Match Press Conference

Discussion in 'Cricistan Cricket League' started by Mohsin, May 15, 2020.

1. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
    Mohsin: Thank you, thank you very much. First of all, I would like to once again offer my sincere commiserations to @Choi Saab and his Kashmir team. They played some wonderful cricket throughout the tournament and I've no doubt they will be feeling immensely disappointed at not being able to quite cross the finish line. I would also like to once again thank @Munna, the chief secretary of the Board of Control for Cricket in Cricistan (BCCC), for organising yet another wonderful, successful (and no doubt lucrative) tournament.

I am absolutely over the moon at having won CCL3, its been a long tournament but one everyone has thoroughly enjoyed. I am also immensely proud of my players, each and every one performed at one point of another, whether it be @Don Corleone's starts with the bat, or @Fireworks11's miracle innings when we chased over 200 against Kashmir. Whether it was @Boi's amazing innings in the semi-final against KPK or @Phenom's quick cameos and versatility to bat up the order or lower down the order. @Donal Cozzie also chipped in with the very important knocks in the middle order, vital runs. Everyone performed and I'm proud of all the boys, this is a real team success. We gelled as a team, a family in fact...and when you play united, as a family, the results follow.

GEO News: There was some pressure on you personally after a couple of horror shows in CCL1 & CCL2. There were even protests that you resign the captaincy, effigies or you burnt, threats made. How did this affect you?

Mohsin: Of course, I was under a lot of pressure coming into this tournament. After last season, I had to think long and hard whether to continue or not. A lot of people have had a lot to say in recent months. Indeed, they had a lot to say after we picked Shaheen Shah Afridi Skype wala, as our very first draft pick. He turned out to be the top ranked bowler, the leading wicket taker in the tournament. Hopefully they have all been given adequate answers.

ARY News: What are your thoughts in regard to your opponents throughout this tournament?

Mohsin: The standard of cricket has been very high this season and all the teams were very strong. Games against Kashmir have been like a tug of war and i've no doubt future games will continue to be so. Even though we beat KPK 4 times in a row, they managed to challenge us on a couple of occasions. Sindh beat us once and did well overall, despite perhaps not having the most balanced squad. Balochistan, well coming off success in CCL2, were perhaps a little hungover from that victory. They seemed a little tired and it seemed something just wasnt quite right in their camp. It was be interesting to see their captaincy dynamic for next season.

Dungara News: There have been rumours of untoward activities taking place, with members of the Punjab team involved in unseemly things throughout this tournament. There is also anger amongst some Nationalist quarters in Kashmir, that you didnt lead them. They say you have sold out Kashmir, that you ran after money, fame and other things. What would you have to say about this?

Mohsin: Mujhay aap se yehi umeed thi ke aap ghatiya sawaal hi karain ge...

[​IMG]

2. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Apr 26, 2011
    Oh our finisher Mr. Morgan conducted this interview? Very nice. Can't keep KPK out even in the end.

3. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
    Well, closest they will come to the cup... :shrug

4. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Sep 22, 2012
    Solid press conference by our charismatic kaptaan Mohsin.

They wrote us off before the tournament, and we replied back with the bat and ball.

5. Donal Cozzie

Donal Cozzie Tracer Bullet

Nov 4, 2014
    1. Stop shoving Morgan in my face
    2. Bar 1 game I was trash lol. Sloggers suck for middle overs

6. MNA

MNA Smooth Operator

Mar 11, 2015
    Really happy to see you win. Deep down really wanted @Prince Pathan to win, but you winning was always the second best scenario. That off course was in case if my team got eliminated first.

7. Express Pace

Express Pace Cornered Tiger

May 11, 2012
    [​IMG]

Good to see @Mohsin finally win something at 7th attempt. Resiliency and heart of a champion.

8. Prince Pathan

Prince Pathan Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Aug 31, 2011
    Lol

9. Prince Pathan

Prince Pathan Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Aug 31, 2011
    Haha why bro.

We have sucked ass because we kept picking Babar.

Two consistent performers in one team ended up being our downfall. But what 9 rated batsmen flops all tournament

10. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
    [​IMG]