Cons of Married Life

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by Passionate Pakistani, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani The Don

Jun 10, 2011
    Just warning all the bachelors in case they decide to marry

1. Your every single word will be judged, reviewed and analysed.
    2. Your every single act will be monitored closely like you are from ISI/RAW.
    3. Your siblings behaviour towards you will change significantly even though you treat them the same, they will act differently.
    4. You will be answerable not only for your deeds/words but also your partner's.
    5. You will swing like a pendulum between two families.
    6. Your own point of view will mean zilch.
    7. Your absorbing power/ temperament level will increase significantly.
    8. Most of your times you will be consoling one party or another.
    9. You will become a BP patient.
    10. Very rarely you will sleep without headache.

You guys can add more...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful / Interesting Useful / Interesting x 1
    • List
  2. SwingNSeam

SwingNSeam Boom Boom

Sep 12, 2010
    Get some help man.

3. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
  4. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Kaptaan

Sep 22, 2012
    Stay positive. It will get better man. Marriage is a major commitment and it can take time to adjust to it, especially if you been single for a long time.

5. saiyan0321

saiyan0321 Cornered Tiger

Oct 5, 2014
    especially if you are used to being an alone bachelor. People with joint families will adjust more easily however those that have the full Azadi where they spent all they earned on themselves and went whenever they wanted, watched whatever they wanted and did whatever they wanted, will struggle big time in a marriage.

6. saiyan0321

Oct 5, 2014
    11. The passion and sexual relations get withered out after having kids. :p :p :p :p:p

7. saiyan0321

Oct 5, 2014
    Or place double effort into work. Thats a great getaway. My friends Dad did the same thing. Was a doctor and now he leaves his house at 5 am and comes back at 12 am. just to sleep. Earning more money than ever so that is a positive. Ofcourse a lawyer cant do that. All courts have timing of 9 am to 4 pm so he cant find any excuse to not be at home apart from pissing her off. lets not even count the 30 day lower court vacation and 60 day high court one

8. MNA

MNA Smooth Operator

Mar 11, 2015
    Lol stop lying man. Wait till he gets kids, lmao

9. MNA

MNA Smooth Operator

Mar 11, 2015
    I married the wrong person, she was very beautiful, from a different culture, nothing wrong with her, but as time passes, you get to realise you two were two different people, even things that you thought were common, were actually just products of your imagination born out of your own desires.

But atleast it was easier to call it quits, and drift apart, something much harder to do in a traditional desi setup.

10. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani The Don

Jun 10, 2011
    Tbh my partner is very accomodating and understanding but its the collection of all issues around makes you wonder if it was really worth to marry

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

11. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Kaptaan

Sep 22, 2012
    Kids are a major blessing from God and a beautiful experience.

12. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Kaptaan

Sep 22, 2012
    I think u r not used to living with someone else as you had been single for long time. It takes time to adjust to new lifestyle. It’s part of life

13. MNA

MNA Smooth Operator

Mar 11, 2015
    you shall be ok man, matter of time and you will soon be having your own little cricket team

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    if you liked your life when you were a virgin then sure its not worth marrying

but every good thing in life comes up with a side dish which u may / may not like

but at the end its all worth it. Your children are the biggest treasure of this world for you and you wont change anything in your past to change that part of your life

15. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan

Apr 26, 2011
    What? My bro just after 2 months? @Passionate Pakistani

Be patient. With passage of time every thing will be sorted out.

16. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
    Tbh amongst my friends, it has been a mixed bag re marriage. Some are MashaAllah happily married and things seem smooth...some others, unfortunately not so great and smooth.

It is what it is I suppose.

17. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    The main point is to find a fine balance. I know it's like walking on a sword's blade. But you had to find a fine balance between two parties. It will take time but I am sure with passage of time you will eventually find this balance. Never take sides never.

18. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
  19. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Kya ho gaya hai bhai, bhabhi sai larki ho gay kya?

Remember one thing, to make a marriage successful you will have to leave your ego out of the door and show a lot of flexibility.

20. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    I really sorry to hear that.

21. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    I used to get those thoughts too earlier but latter with time I realized that my wife has left a lot behind FOR ME. And now its my responsibility to support her in every step of the way.

22. MNA

MNA Smooth Operator

Mar 11, 2015
    Do support her in every step, but not because she left things behind for you, but because you love and cherish her. Don't take marriage as an obligation but as a journey together as a loving couple who have vouched to spend the rest of their together.

23. Munna

Munna Moderator-e-Aala

Oct 4, 2014
    Hi,

Is this the "Freedom of Depression" club where all buzurg shadi shuda male afraad find solace for their domestic lives?

24. Bella

Bella Youngsta Beauty

Jan 24, 2010
    So sorry to hear that. Why was it easier to split up? The same feelings are there aren't there? Was it a mutual decision? Would you say never marry someone that wasn't from the same culture, religion, etc?

25. Bella

Bella Youngsta Beauty

Jan 24, 2010
    Congratulations @Passionate Pakistani, you will be fine. Think of your wife and what she is going through. It is very hard for women too. I wish you great happiness, it is a great adjustment for both sexes.

26. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
    Welcome back @Bella. Though have been away from CS for a while so dunno if you've been posting in that time. Regardless, seems a lot of the old crew is coming back, nice to see.

27. Bella

Bella Youngsta Beauty

Jan 24, 2010
    Thank you. I hope things are going well for you. You are a very kind and decent man. You deserve happiness and success. I have good feelings about all the cricistan crew and always hope they are ok. great to see people getting married and their careers are doing well. I have a very soft spot for them all even if I didn't agree with them sometimes. lol I have changed a lot of my opinions and have grown up a lot.

28. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    Welcome back @Bella

I think I will be the one with whom you don't agree at all. But it's fine. We respect your opinion as it is your right.

29. MNA

MNA Smooth Operator

Mar 11, 2015
    It is never easy to split up especially when there is a kid involved. With age i have become more conservative and do not think will marry anyone out of own culture. I dont regret the five years together though.

30. maddgenius

maddgenius Whispering Death

Oct 6, 2014
    How do you know? Do you have kids?