Do you think Pakistan have done the right thing by picking only 4 bowlers for this test?

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Shahzad.Firdous, Aug 21, 2020.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Shahzad.Firdous

Shahzad.Firdous Cornered Tiger

May 29, 2010
    I dont think so really. Yes Fawad Alam is there but you needed regular 5 bowlers out of which 2-3 could be bowling allrounders who could contribute with bat as well down the order... Yasir Shah, Sohail Khan and Wahab Riaz are 3 bowlers who can contribute with bat down the order.. I know Shadab is there too but in Non Asian Conditions, you need pace allrounders than spin allrounders... Pakistan had everything in their favor in this test match... luckily they lost the toss otherwise Azhar would have batted first otherwise you know our batting troubles.. You could have easily bowled England out for 200 after having them 126 for 4 if you had a 4th pacer...

2. thair9999

thair9999 Emerging Player

Oct 17, 2010
    The 4 men bowling attack was fine. The problem was the they did not attack. I don't understand what is Waqar is telling these bowlers, he was most attacking bowler. You can't get wickets on 5th or 6th stump line on a easy pitch, have to attack the stumps and make them play at every ball and make mistakes.