1. Hi Guest we're sorry for the downtime but the site should be up and working now...

Click here

Do you think you could pass your driving test again?

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by Munna, Feb 20, 2019.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Munna

Munna Moderator-e-Aala

Oct 4, 2014
    Once you get your driving license, its easy to pick up bad habits (or habits not conducive enough to pass a driving license test).

So if you had to take a driving license test right now, would you feel confident enough to ace it again?

2. Mercenary

Mercenary The Lone Wolf

Dec 17, 2009
    I would like to think that I would pass it but I definitely don't check my mirrors enough or look over my shoulder as often as I should.

However, even if I remembered to do all that, a lot of these instructors just fail people for stupid stuff so you're gambling on the instructor being fair and balanced. You could be the best driver around but if the instructor has passed too many people in the last few weeks you're going to become a stat.

3. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    Id probably fail on my theory if I was to just sit down and do it again without going over the papers. Practical, I am that confident I would do it with my eyes closed.

4. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    @Munna here in Saudia no one fails after passing rofl rofl

5. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan

Apr 26, 2011
    Yes without any doubts. I passed it in my first attempt and again I will do it if I am asked.

6. Del

Del Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Dec 21, 2016
    With flying colors any given day (twice on Sunday), no question about it.

On similar note, I would like to know driving habits of folks here. What kind of driver are you?

7. Munna

Munna Moderator-e-Aala

Oct 4, 2014
    Lol... I know! And that's the only driving test I have ever taken in my life. And I still have the Saudi free flowing driving style influence intact.... so definitely going to fail the UAE test lol

8. Munna

Munna Moderator-e-Aala

Oct 4, 2014
    [​IMG]

9. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    when im driving with someone, i tend to me more careful and drive well below the limits, lock the doors when everyone is in etc

but ive noticed when im driving alone i get a bit lazy u can say and sometimes get a little above speed limit

regarding habits, im mostly calm but if theres a day i get pissed of when someone suddenly comes in front of me with any indication i then start flashing my lights, honking the horn.

there was this time when I started new and this dude suddenly came to the main rood out of nowhere from service road, made me so mad, i went ahead of him and slowed down, he tried to change lane, i changed with him so he cant go past me. he got really mad and stopped the car and threatened to get out. that was a **** move from me
    i felt bad afterwards....i guess u learn from the mistakes u make

10. ComradeVenom

ComradeVenom Tracer Bullet

Jul 24, 2012
    Given the fact i havent drove a manual car in a very long time....probably not.

11. Mohsin

Mohsin Sultan of Swing

Feb 21, 2010
    Maybe...who knows

12. ElRaja

ElRaja Talented

Jan 12, 2013
    dno, im a safe driver in the sense i dont do silly things when other people are around so thats a plus, but have driven a bit silly too on empty back roads.

surprisingly easy to get back in teh hang off, i drove one after like ten years for a few months last year. muscle memory comes back, esp for stuff uve learned in ur teens.

13. Mercenary

Mercenary The Lone Wolf

Dec 17, 2009
    I went on a speed awareness course a few years ago and as part of that they sit in the car whilst you drive around. They don't officially refer to it as a driving test but the guy did say if he thinks you're dangerous then there could be more to it.

He said I could check my mirrors more and that I was 'too confident' at roundabouts and turnings but other than that he was happy with my driving. So I guess, I probably would pass but I don't trust a lot of these driving test guys. I've heard of them failing people to meet quotas.

14. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Sep 22, 2012
    Yeah. Unless you’re a reckless driver and have developed really bad habits, you should pass with a bit of preparation. Just need to be a bit more cautious in the test and extra vigilant.