1. Hi Guest we're sorry for the downtime but the site should be up and working now...

Click here

Faheem Ashraf is the best new ball partner for Amir in limited overs cricket

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Shahzad.Firdous, Jul 3, 2020.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Shahzad.Firdous

Shahzad.Firdous Cornered Tiger

May 29, 2010
    Believe me, he is the best new ball bowler for limited overs cricket after Amir. With Amir and Faheem Ashraf, you have a left and right combination. Faheem is skiddy and nippy with that new ball. I dont know why he was dropped for World Cup in England. He is a better choice than even Hassan Ali with that new ball. It showed in the game against India where Rohit Sharma took Hassan to task...

2. Mohammed Bilal

Mohammed Bilal Tracer Bullet

Jul 17, 2017
    Faheem Ashraf is one of the worst bowlers in international cricket at this time.

3. Bilal123

Bilal123 Tracer Bullet

Dec 11, 2010
    I don't see how Faheem will ever make it back into the Pakistan team unless he is reborn with the spirit of Richard Hadlee. This guy's bowling wasn't getting wickets or keeping runs down. His batting was non existent. Needs to work very very hard

4. Omar

Omar Cricistan Moderator

Jan 27, 2010
    Shahzad never stops to amuse me lol

Faheem who isn't even a proper player let alone being a batter or a bowler. He's not developed at all since he came into the side a couple of years ago.

5. ShokoTolo_LoloMoto

ShokoTolo_LoloMoto Talented

Apr 16, 2010
    Believe me, the best bowler to open the attack with Amir is Sarfaraz Ahmed bowling left arm Chinaman.

6. Shahzad.Firdous

Shahzad.Firdous Cornered Tiger

May 29, 2010
    The reason I favor Faheem is that cus he is a right armer and he has couple of yards of extra pace which is useful when it comes to new ball... batsman have slightly less time when facing him as compared to Hassan... Couple of yards make all the difference..

7. Ahson8

Ahson8 Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Jun 9, 2012
  8. Choi Saab

Choi Saab Smooth Operator

Oct 4, 2014
    @Shahzad.Firdous is a legendary poster man, his opinions should be highly valued.

9. Mohsin

Mohsin Sultan of Swing

Feb 21, 2010
    Faheem isnt good enough to make my old high school A side...would perhaps get into the B side though...

10. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan

Apr 26, 2011
    Shahzad saab again on it. Lagta hai koi case haar giya hai in courts.