Faisla Awam ka - Veena Asad Malik, Asad and Maulana Tariq Jameel

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by Passionate Pakistani, Jan 21, 2014.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani Cricistani

Jun 10, 2011
  2. Passionate Pakistani

Jun 10, 2011
    what a drama queen.. you can easily tell that both of them are lying :fp

3. Saein

Saein Cricistani

Sep 4, 2010
    Maulana sahib quite into celebrities. Aamir Khan, Veena Malik

4. Cricketfan96

Cricketfan96 Cricistani

Aug 4, 2012
    What a heart touching man Maulana Tariq Jameel and Veena Malik :p

5. Don Corleone

Don Corleone on a study break

Jul 20, 2012
    You cant be serious :lol

6. ehtesham

ehtesham Cricistani

Sep 10, 2011
    ALLAH knows best... sometimes it takes one moment for a person to change... no need to be judgemental

7. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistani

Apr 26, 2011
    Maulana saab should stay away from the spot light.

8. Passionate Pakistani

Jun 10, 2011
    Oh come on man.. No one is judging anyone but she really talks BS. Claiming about her spirituality and then coming on TV and even now look at her dress.. :fp

If that isn't enough, just check some of her tweets to her so called husband..

9. ehtesham

ehtesham Cricistani

Sep 10, 2011
    There's not much wrong in coming on t.v imo.

Shukar kar kuch pehan toh lia hai ab lol

Don't follow her on twitter!! let me check that now :yk

10. Passionate Pakistani

Jun 10, 2011
    You don't need to tell the whole world that you are a changed person now.. That's show off.

And how come it is ok for her to come on TV without any parda and seen by thousand na mehrams.

and the way she talks is as if she is already granted a Jannah

You would expect a person to be very humble and down to earth after such incident yet she is full of herself and saying there was aalways a spiritual side of her and blah blah.

Also she was saying that she left this movie and that show where millions were offered etc.. You don't need to tell people what you did for your religion.

11. Victorious Pakistan

Victorious Pakistan Cricistani

Feb 29, 2012
    Wasn't she meant to be changed when she did that Ramadan show? - We saw how much of a drama that was and what she continued to do after it.
    She feeds of the attention given to her like this. If you have changed you don't need to tell the whole world, you act & show you have changed.

12. ehtesham

ehtesham Cricistani

Sep 10, 2011
    Achha bhai tu jeeta :D

13. Aunty Virus

Aunty Virus Design Artist

Dec 17, 2009
    iZaman

Remember what i said about vision of our mullah's? i didnt mean they were bad, its just that they dont understand.

14. iZaman

iZaman Cricistani

Apr 23, 2012

Beg your pardon. Further explanation? What Maulana is doing here is simply calling towards a better life. He isn't obsessed otherwise he would've been on TV for the last 10 years. He has simply taken a step forward in his Da'wah work and focused a bit on celebrities since he is a celebrity himself and working on normal people has become a barrier in his work.

• Legacy Likes Legacy Likes x 2
    • List
  15. 1137moiz

1137moiz Well-Known Member

Jun 30, 2011
    In fairness Aunty Virus Tariq Jameel is probably one of the best of Pakistan's mullahs. Nice chap, a lot of others who preach danda wala Islam could learn from him

16. Aunty Virus

Aunty Virus Design Artist

Dec 17, 2009
    I know Maulana tariq jameel is a genuine person, and has a god given widsom, he is one of those who is not into danday wala Islam. What i was trying to say is that most islamic scholars have always been very confused when it came to technology. Maulana tariq jameel had boycotted media initially, or was media shy. I am not against him appearing on tv, or not appearing on tv, i am against this reluctant and confused approach.

Back in 80's and 90's tv and media was strictly prohibited by molvies. Just ask your families, were they not reluctant to get dish, were we not told in mosques that watching tv is haram or capturing a human on camera is haram because we are trying to imitate Allah's work? Here's 2014 and we have a dozen islamic channels worldwide, with maulana's appearing on tv like some superstars. Even the local mosques bayan's are being captured on cell phones, and posted very proudly by young kids who never knew their parents at their age was told not to do the same.

• Legacy Likes Legacy Likes x 2
    • List