FIFA World Cup 2018 - Draft Competition [Winner: Munna & Red Devil]

Discussion in 'Sportistan' started by Mohsin, Jun 5, 2018.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan

Apr 26, 2011
    For your info I already had a life and Alhamdolillah a better life than you. Secondly @Mohsin had informed all the participants at least 2-3 days in advance that the drafts will start on Friday and the deadline will be imposed. If you were so super busy that you even couldn't log in to CS in 3-4 days then why did you even took part in the first place.

And this is not your first time that you are delaying other participants in the drafts. Ask any regular player of the drafts competition and he will agree with me that you cause delays in every draft you take part and on top of this you had the courage to call all the participants fools.

2. iZeeshan

iZeeshan Whispering Death

May 22, 2012
    2-3 days? Don't make stuff up bro. I log into CS at least once a day and never received a notice about when the draft would begin. If it was made known, then I was not tagged in it. The draft literally started the day after I signed up. So please, spare me the lies.

Not to mention it is Ramadan, last 10 nights, and I was doing itekaf for 2 of those nights. I have caused delays in the last two drafts because both times I didn't know when it was starting/nor was I notified and it throws me off.

Also, lol, what makes you so sure you have a better life than me? I mean, you might, but it's rich to be so sure that you do, isn't it? No one is better than anyone - I only said for you to get a life because it's kind of pathetic that you're just waiting online at deadlines for people to come on and pick a player. Kinda makes me think your life actually sucks tbh.

3. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    I said such because I am happy and satisfied and thankful for whatever I have got. Why in the first place you told me to get a life? You comes across as a very disrespectful type of guy. Learn to respect others it will help you in your life.

I have nothing to prove. Go and check the thread and you will know when and how many days notice was given by @Mohsin for the drafts to start.

4. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Kaptaan

Sep 22, 2012
    @Mohsin @Red Devil

Why can’t we make substitutions now? I thought we were allowed unlimited subs within a Round

5. Red Devil

Red Devil Whispering Death

Dec 15, 2013
    Well you only have 4 players on the bench, and you can't bring a player in if he's already played his match on your bench.

6. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Kaptaan

Sep 22, 2012
    I mean when it’s a new match day.. it’s saying points will be lost for the player u r substituting?

7. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    Back from my Eid break, Need a Lukaku special to get me back in the mix

8. Red Devil

Red Devil Whispering Death

Dec 15, 2013
    Yeah bro don't remove players who have already played and got you good points. If you remove them their points will be deducted.

9. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Kaptaan

Sep 22, 2012
    Yeah thanks I think I get how it works now

10. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    One of them will be getting you double points as well it seems. Muller having a bad game hasn't cost you that badly in the end. Good choice in using the Maximum captain card.

11. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
    Basically, make sure you substitute off Ronaldo init...

12. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
    Yeah, those 2 made up for Muller. Still have Poland's game and Zeilinski, hoping from a goal/assist or 2 from him.

13. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    Relying on my man Lukaku and my Colombian crew to get me some much needed points.
    Only Aguero and Muslera doing anything for me this round so far

14. Munna

Munna Moderator-e-Aala

Oct 4, 2014
    E Hazard gonna send shivers down your spines in about 3 hrs

15. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Kaptaan

Sep 22, 2012
    LOL

16. maddgenius

maddgenius Whispering Death

Oct 6, 2014
    Gonna get injured

17. Donal Cozzie

Donal Cozzie Tracer Bullet

Nov 4, 2014
    Off the bottom @iZeeshan

Play offs here we come

18. Munna

Munna Moderator-e-Aala

Oct 4, 2014
    [​IMG]

19. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
    Havent seen any red cards yet...

20. iZeeshan

May 22, 2012
    I'm being disrespectful because you have been extremely disrespectful to me and @Donal Cozzie out of your own impatience by skipping two of our picks. That's on you bro - perhaps if you had been more considered you'd actually earn some respect on this forum.

I don't need to check anything because I know what I experience, so you can believe whatever you want to believe.

21. Donal Cozzie

Nov 4, 2014
    tbf the blame for that lies solely on Mohsin as he told everyone to skip

22. Donal Cozzie

Nov 4, 2014
    I assure you Zeesh and AP's spat has absolutely nothing to do with me secretly turning Zeesh towards the light of Catholicism in our PM.

23. iZeeshan

May 22, 2012
    This isn't the first time he's constantly whined about people not making their picks, not coming online, even within the deadline. And it's not just us.

24. iZeeshan

May 22, 2012
    I thought you were Muslim?

25. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
    The 2 hour deadline was made clear. (i missed the deadline one morning and was forced to pick at the end of the round, as per the rules...youre not being given 'special' treatment). Even the pick i skipped, you then had a chance to pick a player to make up for your missed deadline pick (as opposed to having to wait till the end of the round).

The rules are the same for everyone. Not my problem if 1 team ALWAYS seems to struggle with them whilst the others dont.

26. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
    Not the first time youve been the only one holding EVERYONE else up. Everyone is sick and tired of waiting for you and them crying about no one having patience. EVERYONE else is fine, yet youre the one who should be treated with special kid gloves. I had other teams PMing me their picks when they knew they werent going to be online, who was stopping you? Who stops you from doing what EVERYONE else has no problem in doing?
    Sit down.

27. iZeeshan

May 22, 2012
    lol "sit down" - I am sitting down.

I don't give a shit if no one else has a problem - why is the deadline 2 hours anyway? Are you all just sitting at your computers all day? There were literally 4 days until the WC had to start - there was no reason to have such short deadlines to begin with. Not to mention, how are you going to start the draft less than 24 hours after the sign-ups have been made and without even confirming that everyone has been notified when the draft has started?

If that's how you all are and want to be fine, I'm happy to excuse myself from these drafts in the future because I'm sorry I don't spend all day in front of a computer and have other things to do. The problem isn't with deadlines even, it's just that everyone has such a ridiculous level of impatience and needing to make their picks to get their adrenaline rush.

That's why I'm telling y'all to get a life. There's more to the world than drafts and cricket.

28. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
    Firstly. Sign ups finished on late Saturday/Sunday...the draft order was picked (with everyone tagged) on Monday...the draft then began and your turn came on Thursday (again, everyone else is fine, following everything no problem, you struggle with 48+ hours notice/several tags). What do you require, 2 months notice beforehand?

Secondly, we get it, youve mentioned it 3/4 times now. You have a life and the rest of us have no life, we get it.

PS: If you really want, we can compare 'lives' and see who really has a life and who doesnt lul (trust me, im very interested to see what your 'fun/happening' life consists of).

29. iZeeshan

May 22, 2012
    Bro my life is lame af, which is why I make fun of you guys cuz it must be even lamer considering that you're online 24/7.

I'd apologize for all this shit but I'm too sour and proud to turn back now. So f it, never going to do another draft again.

Have fun.

30. Munna

Munna Moderator-e-Aala

Oct 4, 2014
    You think Draft Competitions are just your fun? You barely played the game.
    I was born in it, molded by it, I didn't go out until I was already defeated by Baba MG 4 times.

31. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    Oh really now you are blaming me to skip your turn? What should have I done? Waited for His Excellency to come online at his convenience and make his pick so the other lesser human beings can take their turn?

Thanks dude I don't want your respect. I have seen enough of you over the years and I know you have no respect for others.

32. iZeeshan

May 22, 2012
    Astaghfirullah bro, sharam karo, only Allah (SWT) can be referred to as His Excellency. I'm simply referring to your impatience, even at 15-20 mins into a pick. Multiple times I have seen you "This guy is online, why isn't he making his pick!?!?!?" - like Jesus Christ dude, go make a tea for yourself or have a conversation with your wife.

You're blatantly making stuff up because in general, I have not been disrespectful on this forum or with anyone, but it's suiting your argument right now so you're using large generalizations to say something. Saying that you don't want my respect doesn't really absolve you of anything - every human should want another's respect, so there must be something wrong you've done to make me feel this way. I have had the same problem as well.

But please don't tell me I've been disrespectful or have no respect for others. I don't think anyone in this thread will vouch for me because of the bias against me to not making my picks, but if you wanted to do a large poll, I think I'd come out over 50% for people saying that I do have respect for others.

33. iZeeshan

May 22, 2012
    @Donal Cozzie Kane just scored

and De Bryune had an assist, maybe 2?

34. iZeeshan

May 22, 2012
  35. Donal Cozzie

Nov 4, 2014
    No. Had to dump him due to the cost.

hahahahhahahahhahahaha

36. Donal Cozzie

Nov 4, 2014
    Wait actually I did.

We may be top 5 loooool imagine after the shambles we had i the draft what with @Mohsin cheating to boot

37. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
    I cheated? OK if you say so. Seriously, why you so full of bull**** so much

38. iZeeshan

May 22, 2012
    WHATS OUR FINAL XI DONAL

I PICKED KANE FOR A REASON

39. iZeeshan

May 22, 2012