FIFA World Cup 2018 - Draft Competition [Winner: Munna & Red Devil]

Discussion in 'Sportistan' started by Mohsin, Jun 5, 2018.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Donal Cozzie

Donal Cozzie Tracer Bullet

Nov 4, 2014
    First skip I'm not arguing against. Second skip was blatant overuse of the powers bestowed upon you by the Cricistan Game Organisational Committee (A sub committee of the PCB) and an egregious breach of contract. We agreed to the terms of your offer on their being a two hour deadline and this express term was unconditionally and knowingly breached, therefore we are entitled, at any moment, to sue for damages in the District Court for personal damages up to and including 90,000 euros.
    Chill I kept Kane.

2. Donal Cozzie

Nov 4, 2014
    Mate we're doing every draft ever.

We're going at this till we win, so we'll be at it until one of us dies or @maddgenius dies, whichever comes first

3. Donal Cozzie

Nov 4, 2014
  4. iZeeshan

iZeeshan Tracer Bullet

May 22, 2012
    Ok I’m ready to keep pissing off @ASLI-PATHAN when w don’t make our pick in 47 seconds.

5. Donal Cozzie

Nov 4, 2014
    Wont be an issue anymore since they just skip when they want to tbf

6. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
    [​IMG]

7. Donal Cozzie

Nov 4, 2014
    The main issue y'all have is that nothing I or Zeesh say shoud ever be taken seriously.

Y'all too wound up. Chillax

8. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    Should have done the proper fantasy football competition too separately.
    Itching to hit that subs button!

9. Donal Cozzie

Nov 4, 2014
    Assist from Honda and he's on five minutes.

Why wasnt he starting!

Y'all laughed when I picked him, who's laughing now muahahahah

10. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan

Apr 26, 2011
    Japan beats Colombia 2-1

What a win by Japan.

11. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    Poor return from my Colombian players. Why oh why did he sub Cuadrado when his team needed a goal?

12. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
    Hopefully Zielinski can now help me close that gap before R2

13. Donal Cozzie

Nov 4, 2014
    If Lewandowski does well here we might be top 3 lmao

14. maddgenius

maddgenius Whispering Death

Oct 6, 2014
    Goal less 1st round for my team :afaq

15. KingOfDoosra

KingOfDoosra Sultan of Swing

Jun 8, 2012
    @ASLI-PATHAN what did I tell you about Senegal? They will go a long way

Gesendet von meinem SM-G925F mit Tapatalk

16. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Kaptaan

Sep 22, 2012
    Sanchez ruining things. Won’t get any points now as he’s suspended. Already got -3 today.

17. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
    So today marked the end of round 1 and the start of round 2.

Terrible day for @Fireworks11 who has the dubious 'honour' of having one of his players as the very first to see red in this WC. So i congratulate you in that regard. As a result, he lost points and is now hanging onto first place with 59 points.

I am close behind in second place, just 2 points behind and hope to have a good day today, with players involved in all 3 games. Not bad for someone who apparently doesnt know anything about football, eh...

@maddgenius in 3rd spot, closely followed by @Donal Cozzie and @iZeeshan alongside @Red Devil and @Munna's team fighting it out for that third spot. Not bad for MG considering none of his players scored a single goal in R1 lol

@chandtara was expecting more from his Colombian cartel...they failed to deliver though, much like a coke addict expecting a hit after taking 2 number cocaine, it was all a very damp squib/let down.

@Prince Pathan...bakwaas team, even more bakwaas manager...joint 6th actually an achievement. Chadtara should seriously re-evaluate his fantasy football career if he is fighting out any position with Prince...

The American duo of @Fawad and @SwingNSeam in the relegation zone, just above @Ahson8 and @Patriot. The less said, the better, sorry guys.

And right at the very bottom, desperate for points, clinging on for dear life are @ASLI-PATHAN and @KingOfDoosra...a R1 knock out for them. As would be said in a political election thrashing, Njamal574 ka zamanat zabt hogaya hai.

upload_2018-6-19_23-25-52.png

Good luck for R2 guys.

18. Donal Cozzie

Nov 4, 2014
    Absolutely hilarious how me and Zeesh are doing so well considering we were skipped, had to pick 3 trash players just to be underbudget and planned literally nothing looooooll

19. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan

Apr 26, 2011

No need to fly high. The fight had just started. It was a terrible round for us. And for sure we will rise in the 2nd round. The fight is still on the race just began.

20. Munna

Munna Moderator-e-Aala

Oct 4, 2014
    I blame @KingOfDoosra for your bakwas performance. He seemed to have an agenda suddenly appearing for these drafts.

21. Munna

Munna Moderator-e-Aala

Oct 4, 2014
    After a year of bad performances, at last when I started feeling confident again to be doing well at the drafts and coming back to my supreme form, suddenly out of nowhere @Red Devil came up with this smashing idea to first pick Bentacur and then followed it up suggesting to pick Asensio.

Asensio, even the name sounds trollish. RD suddenly attacked me with enthusiasm unknown to mankind and proposed to pick him. If Asensio's parents get to know of this nerve-exploding move from us, I think they'd get more shocked than they got on their son's unlikely appearance in this world when his mom went to labor to deliver something more useful or their son's selection boarding onto a plane to Russia for the World Cup.

But so far, nobody is sure that Asensio is present with the squad. Probably even the media companies have overlooked his name while discussing the probable XIs for Spain group games. I am even not sure if the printing company contracted for this tournament has imprinted the name Asensio on any of Spain's squad kit.

Or may be he is someone more divine, bound to do unimaginable things when it would matter most. I haven't checked until now, but writing all this suddenly has given me a hopeful reason to check if Asensio's last name is Wayne and if he's having any ancestral roots to the imaginary city of Gotham in the USA. Orrr may be, he's the dark Spanish knight who'd suddenly appear in the knockout stages wearing the mask of Zorro, "Amigo" blinking in LED's on his chest, with the telstar ball in his feet... hop, skip and jump and scoring more goals than Mohammad Rizwan has scored runs in his cricket international career.

For now, he's an entity unknown to the 15-16 players of this draft competition.. heck he's an unknown entity even to the Spanish coaching staff as far as it appears at the moment, but my friend Red Devil has assured me, that by selecting him, we have made the most astounding and cunning move in the history of binary digits. A move that would have outsmarted Agent Smith in the world of Matrix right in the first 15 minutes of the trilogy.

Until then, we shall remain content with appearing to be fighting with you plebs around the middle of that table.

22. Red Devil

Red Devil Whispering Death

Dec 15, 2013
    Lmaooooo Munnawar besabra no ho ab! Kharoos players like Silva and Iniesta will run out of gas pretty soon. Phir aye ga apna shehzada maidan main. Pls find a good picture of him that you'll use as your avi after you lose the bet.

And besides, it's not as if your jobber picks like Jao Mario, Mascherano, Szczesny and Vela are lighting this competition on fire smh.

23. Munna

Munna Moderator-e-Aala

Oct 4, 2014
    I am sure there is no record of him on internet. Some moments I question if his parents had ever applied even for his "bay form" or not.

Mario, Macho, Shani, Vela at least have some reputation with their respective teams and they all played. Asensio is probably a godly character you pulled out of Vikings.... perhaps he's cousin of Odin or someone I don't know

24. Red Devil

Dec 15, 2013
    Awam ki awaz.

25. Red Devil

Dec 15, 2013
    @Munna bhai left speechless. Can't think of a reply anymore.

26. Munna

Munna Moderator-e-Aala

Oct 4, 2014
    They all belong to dark web. You work for them too.

27. Donal Cozzie

Nov 4, 2014
    Clean sheet for Cedric, Zayich unlucky not to score too

28. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
    2 clean sheets but still poor day for me thus far. Silva didn't get a single minute and Cavani didn't do Jack against Saudi lol

All hopes rest on Costa now, to do something worthwhile.

29. Donal Cozzie

Nov 4, 2014
    Meanwhile Kane licking his lips vs Panama tournament will be over by round 2 if he bags a hat trick :p

30. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
  31. Prince Pathan

Prince Pathan Sultan of Swing

Aug 31, 2011
  32. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Kaptaan

Sep 22, 2012
    that’s y I picked him. Will bang in goals. Should win golden boot even if Portugal get knocked out in Knockouts

33. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    Still waiting to kick start my tournament

upload_2018-6-21_9-48-0.png

34. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Kaptaan

Sep 22, 2012
    Far from over, 20-30 point swings are possible on a daily basis, especially with the max captain rule applied or when ur captain has a great round.

35. Munna

Munna Moderator-e-Aala

Oct 4, 2014
    Calm down! Your best players have already played this round while we're only about to start with Griezy, Vela, Hazzu, Khedi, Hectru, Maschy, and Lloru (don't read this wrong)

36. maddgenius

Oct 6, 2014
    Kaptaan Eriksen scored, Mbappe scored, Varane got a clean sheet. Whatta day

37. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    Massive 1 point for me today

38. maddgenius

Oct 6, 2014
  39. Donal Cozzie

Nov 4, 2014
    Still cant believe some people were stupid enough to pick CDM's

40. Donal Cozzie

Nov 4, 2014
    Used our Bench Boost for this round. Umtiti, Cedric and Subasic all gotten clean sheets. Up to Sanchez and Ivanovic to make it clean sweep of sheets :p