Fire in the dressing room!

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Mohammed Bilal, Dec 27, 2018.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Mohammed Bilal

Mohammed Bilal Tracer Bullet

Jul 17, 2017
    lol, Mickey ghussa kar gaya, arey bacho koh chor de.

2. Patriot

Patriot Boom Boom

Oct 8, 2014
    We don't deserve such great coach tbh. This team killed Bob Woolmer and now making Mickey's life a nightmare.

This team deserves coach like Mohsin

3. ElRaja

ElRaja Talented

Jan 12, 2013
    what does he expect, do azhar and asad really look like the kinda guys who'd get fired up by being antogonised, they're soft by nature. azhar still serves some utility, asad should have been shipped off years ago.

4. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Tracer Bullet

Dec 26, 2011
    Good on Mickey (if true)

5. pat

pat Youngsta Beauty

Nov 25, 2018
    infighting!

6. Bilal123

Bilal123 Tracer Bullet

Dec 11, 2010
    This is masala.

Why is Mickey fired up now? Couldn't he see 1 year ago that Asad is useless in this team? Also that apart from being captain Sarfraz is playing no role in this team. Absolute joke.

I bet they're cutting cake right now and celebrating Sarfrazs ducks and Asads ineptness

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan

Apr 26, 2011
    Nope, for that you need fighters.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. Mohammed Bilal

Jul 17, 2017
    It’s good that it’s happening at the start of the tour, don’t see these two seniors lasting, the younger guys look better by miles even Fakhar looked alright, and there is me thinking these guys would have learnt something playing Intl bowlers.

Meesneh Journos supporting them, I know they are alright players but they have put you in a match loosing position, Pujara, Kohli and Rahane on the other hand came in always after failed starts from tailender openers, I think Azhar and Feeqa should open, Shan looked good and Imam played well as did Babar so that’s your middle order, one thing I’ve observed with Pakistani WKs the lower the stats the more crucial little innings they play also Yasir cannot play in SA with that batting and with no bowling, would rather play Amad Butt or Khurram Shahzad.

9. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Kaptaan

Sep 22, 2012
    Seniors really disappointed. There must have been fireworks in the dressing room.

10. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    totally agree with this. this is Mickeys squad, the buck rests with him. even useless inzi said that he allowed his nephew unlimited runs against weak opposition at the insistence of the coaching staff, which means mickey is making the decisions.

he has no one to blame but his own shit judgement. theres a good reason the Aussies sacked him.

11. Mohammed Bilal

Jul 17, 2017
    Stop doubting the coach, same Steyn, Amla and AB came under him.

12. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Tracer Bullet

Dec 26, 2011
    What is Mickey supposed to do if he is given useless cricketers to work with in the first place? You should know by nkw how Pak cricket works.

The blame lies with the players & overall system.

13. Mohammed Bilal

Jul 17, 2017
    Somethings cooking,

We’ll wait, it’ll all come out.

14. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    the players don't select themselves, and they don't build the system. its easy to should out this nebulous concept of 'system' - I think thats a cop out. the same system produced the great players of the past. thats not to say it shouldnt be analysed and fixed, but I think its a weak argument to rest the blame on that.

mickey isn't just 'given useless players to work with' he has a strong hand in selecting them based on the public comments from inzi. if you think there is no better team in Pakistan, the selectors and coach have done a bang up stellar job, and this is the best we have to offer, then we might as well shut the forum down - theres no point in following any of it.

I dont think that, I think for decades we have not been playing our best side because of the ineptness of out selector in step with the head coach - thats the only reason to give two hoots in my book.