Floyd Mayweather to fight Conor McGregor in boxing match in August

Discussion in 'Sportistan' started by chandtara, Jun 15, 2017.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    Boxing legend Floyd Mayweather will meet UFC champion Conor McGregor in a fight that has been described as a "farce" and a "circus" but could earn both men as much as $100m (£78.4m).

American Mayweather, 40, posted a video on Twitter confirming the bout will take place in Las Vegas on 26 August, with the message: "It's official."

"The fight is on."

UFC president Dana White told ESPN: "The impossible deal is now done."

The fight - at light-middleweight - will be one of the richest in boxing history.

Mayweather, a former five-weight world champion and widely considered the best boxer of his generation, retired unbeaten in 2015 after 49 bouts.

That followed a successful defence of his WBC and WBA welterweight titles, a victory that meant he equalled Rocky Marciano's career record of 49-0.

Mayweather retired for the first time in 2008 after 39 fights.

McGregor, who has never boxed professionally, became the UFC's first dual-division champion in November 2016 and has previously challenged Mayweather to a fight under mixed martial arts rules.

His boxing licence was granted by the California State Athletic Commission in December, allowing him to box in the US state.

White, who took part in negotiations on behalf of McGregor, said: "We have been in talks for a while.

"They went smoothly. Floyd Mayweather surrounds himself with smart people and we got the deal done.

"The reason Conor McGregor's as big as he is is he'll fight anybody, anywhere, any time. He will go after Floyd Mayweather and he will try to knock him out."

upload_2017-6-15_10-54-40.gif
    Floyd Mayweather tweeted a short video on Wednesday with details of the fight
    The biggest pay-per-view fight ever?
    White said the fight would take place at the T-Mobile Arena and would be at 154lbs, one category up from Mayweather's last bout in September 2015, when he gained a wide points win over compatriot Andre Berto.

When Mayweather defeated Filipino Manny Pacquiao on points in May 2015, the fight set a new American pay-per-view record of 4.6 million buys, and White expects that figure to be beaten.

"It's definitely going to be the biggest fight ever in combat sports history and probably going to be the biggest pay day ever - all sides involved are pretty happy with their deals," he said.

Leonard Ellerbe, chief executive of Mayweather Promotions, added: "There is a different feel from the Pacquiao fight. It is the unknown factor.

"There is not one place I go to with Floyd where he doesn't get asked the question: 'Floyd, are you going to fight Conor McGregor?' All Floyd thinks about is fighting Conor McGregor."

McGregor has won 21 and lost three of his 24 MMA contests, and White said his style would cause problems for Mayweather.

"Floyd Mayweather is 40 years old, he's always had problems with southpaws," added White.

"Conor McGregor is 28 and he is a southpaw. Whenever Conor hits people, they fall. He is 100% positive that he wins this fight, and I stopped doubting him a long time ago."

Boxing might not ever recover - De la Hoya
    Speaking last month, boxing legend Oscar de la Hoya said the contest was "a farce" and "a circus" and feared the impact it would have on the sport.

"My interest is in the health of boxing as a whole," said De la Hoya, who won world titles in six different weight categories, in an open letter posted on Facebook.

"Floyd's and Conor's motivation is clear. It's money. In fact, they don't even pretend it's not.

"When the fight ends up being the disaster that is predicted, afterwards neither of them will need [boxing] any more. Floyd will go back to retirement and Conor will go back to the UFC. It's a win-win for them. It's a lose-lose for us.

"If you thought Mayweather/Pacquiao was a black eye for our sport - a match-up between two of the best pound-for-pound fighters that simply didn't deliver - just wait until the best boxer of a generation dismantles someone who has never boxed competitively at any level - amateur or professional.

"Our sport might not ever recover."

Analysis
    Mike Costello, BBC Radio 5 live boxing correspondent

One of boxing's all-time greats will take on a man who hasn't had a single professional boxing contest and it'll become one of the most talked-about sporting events of 2017.

Mayweather is coming out of retirement at the age of 40 for a fight some have dismissed as a farce and a mismatch. McGregor is 12 years younger and the biggest draw in UFC, the most successful and popular brand in mixed martial arts. Insults have been traded for two years - when they first started, nobody believed for a moment this fight would happen.

They both draw huge audiences on pay-per-view TV and the showdown is likely to generate tens of millions of dollars for each man.

It's likely to be televised in the United States by Showtime, a cable network and one of the biggest investors in boxing in recent years. Executives there are saying their digital traffic in the past few weeks is leading them to believe this will be nothing short of a monster event and it's been built by the hype generated by these two masters of the art of hype.

Steve Bunce, BBC Radio 5 live boxing pundit

This will be an absolute mismatch. McGregor is a terrific mixed martial artist, a sensational grappler, sensational at all of these things in five-minute rounds - but what he's absolutely hopeless at - and every now and again we see glimpses of it - is boxing.

That's when you have two feet on the ground, one of your hands is up somewhere near your chin and you are using your other hand as a jab. When he boxes, when he tries to box, whether that's in a gymnasium or a little break in a mixed martial arts fight, he is hopeless.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/40283206

2. Mercenary

Mercenary The Lone Wolf

Dec 17, 2009
    I've been following the build up to this. It is a very interesting idea, Floyd will probably win but all it takes is one lucky punch.

3. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Banned

Feb 5, 2014
    Not buying this garbage for a minute. Even if McG hits fmj with all his pop in that left i still think floyd can take it. But its not going to happen. Floyd is going to slap mcgregor around like his ex wife and mcgregor will not land a single clean punch. Floyd should be ashamed of himself. This abomination for his 50th?

4. Mercenary

Mercenary The Lone Wolf

Dec 17, 2009
    He wants to make a lot of money from what he sees as an easy day at work.

5. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Banned

Feb 5, 2014
    This got sanctioned by th NSAC wtf? Have you guys seen conor box? You can get away with it in MMA but this is going to be embarrassing. Im sorry but if you buy this ppc you must be a complete mug.

6. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Moderator

Dec 26, 2011
    Absolutely farce imo

7. Mercenary

Mercenary The Lone Wolf

Dec 17, 2009
    When the wrestler CM Punk entered UFC without any legitimate combat sport experience it was pretty easy to predict what would happen. But that didn't stop people from wondering 'what if...' and that was what sold all the tickets.

This is the same. UFC are doing it to try and get a rub off the boxing buy rate, if Conor holds his own or shows some fight before going down then they might win over some of the boxing audience.

Boxing is doing it because UFC has been gaining traction for a while as 'real fighting' whilst boxing is seen by some as rule restricted point scoring. If Mayweather makes Conor look like a chump then they get a rub off it as well.

Yes it's a circus but the buy rate will be huge and at the end of the day boxer or fighter, they are all out there to make money.

8. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Banned

Feb 5, 2014
    @Mercenary no hell no not even close. Cm punk fought a relative newb in mickey gaul not for example the greatest ww of all time. Hell even putting him in the ring with a top 20 wouldn't have been a good idea. Anyway punk trained a good year at rofussports.
    Now you talking about boxing and FMJ. Hes been boxing since he was a baby. Hes the most efficient boxer of all time, hes the greatest defensive fighter of our time. Yes hes 40 but he aint like me or you at 40. The dude has a healthy lifestyle.
    When he was on dancing with the stars, dude asked Freddy Roach if he could use wildcard. Roach just chucked him the keys and according to roach himself hed train from 11pm till 3 am and leave the gym spotless.
    Mcgregor is going to have a tough time especially since he cant set up. Punches with kicks and feints.
    Yeah hes a great mma striker but this is boxing.
    There's a video floating around of McG sparring against a boxer and he got caught numerous times.
    This is a money grab. Not that i blame mcgregor with the money on offer.
    Forget winning bthe fight. If mcgregor wins two rounds, i will be shocked.

9. Mercenary

Mercenary The Lone Wolf

Dec 17, 2009
    Exactly this is what it's all about. Can there be a shock, an upset, something unpredictable.

10. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Banned

Feb 5, 2014
  11. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    UFC champion's knockout prediction in LA

Conor McGregor promised to knock out Floyd Mayweather inside four rounds when they faced off for the first time to promote their 26 August bout.

The pair appeared in front of thousands of fans at a news conference in Los Angeles - the first of four events called to promote the Las Vegas fight.

"The movement, power, ferociousness - he has not experienced this," said UFC lightweight champion McGregor, 28.

Mayweather replied: "I guarantee you're going out on your face or your back."

The former five-weight world champion, 40, said he was an "old man" but "still had enough" to beat McGregor, who has never boxed professionally.

He teased McGregor, claiming he "only made $3m in his last fight" and referenced the Irishman's submission defeat by Nate Diaz in 2016, his only loss since joining UFC three years earlier.

"We know 'Mr Tap Out' likes to quit and you will wave that white flag," added Mayweather.

'Little legs, little head'
    upload_2017-7-12_11-39-40.gif
    McGregor (right) was first of the fighters to taunt their rival
    McGregor's suit for the event contained pin-stripes which were comprised of an offensive two-word insult.

He was first to break the silence as the pair stared at one another following lengthy walks to the stage. He began dancing in front of Mayweather before both addressed the crowd with expletive-laden speeches.

"His little legs, little core, little head, I'm going to knock him out inside four rounds, mark my words," said McGregor. "I'm a young, confident, happy man that has worked extremely hard for this."

Global talking point
    Dublin-born McGregor said the boxing match offered "a limited set of rules" and pointed to demands he says Mayweather's team have made in agreeing to a fight which will reportedly earn each man around $100m (£78.5m)

He added: "All these rules and restrictions - the gloves have to be 10oz, give him the gloves, no problem. No Mexican-made gloves, no problem. No gloves made of horse hair, fine. All I need is a gum shield, line me up to the ring and I'm good to go."

The Irish fighter began his speech by shouting "baby, we did it" and called the attendance "mind blowing"
    The fight has drawn criticism from some within boxing given McGregor's lack of record within the sport.

As both men took to the stage, their appearance was the top trend globally on Twitter.

Mayweather retired from boxing after taking his record to 49 fights unbeaten with victory over Andre Berto in 2015.

He has held 11 major world titles but has not stopped an opponent inside the distance since 2011, a point McGregor referenced on stage.

The two men will appear at further promotional events in Toronto, Canada, on Wednesday, Brooklyn, New York, on Thursday and London on Friday.

Showtime Sports boss Stephen Espinoza (centre) said Mayweather was "the number one attraction in sports and entertainment"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/40577417

12. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    Floyd Mayweather v Conor McGregor: Insults fly again ahead of Las Vegas bout

Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor continued to trade insults on the second day of a media tour to promote their Las Vegas fight in August.

Former five-weight world champion Mayweather faced UFC lightweight title-holder McGregor in Canada in front of 16,000 fans in Toronto.

McGregor, 28, danced around the stage as he criticised 40-year-old Mayweather and his promoters.

The pair will meet over 12 rounds under boxing rules on 26 August.

upload_2017-7-13_10-13-29.gif
    McGregor danced on stage as he mocked his opponent
    In a series of expletive-laden outbursts, mixed martial arts star McGregor insulted Mayweather over his outfit and even suggested he couldn't read.

"How do I look?" McGregor asked the crowd, before pointing at Mayweather's bag. "He's 40! Dress your age, carrying a school bag on stage.

"What are you doing with a school bag on stage? You can't even read."

Mayweather, dressed in a T-shirt and cap while McGregor wore a suit, replied: "I'm the one that can't read? I do numbers, I make money,"

"You owe money," McGregor responded, referring to reports that Mayweather asked the IRS earlier this month for more time to pay his 2015 tax bill.

Undefeated Mayweather took an Irish flag from the crowd and paraded it in front of McGregor, before the Irishman threw it back in the boxer's face.

Their head-to-head meeting was the second in a four-day international tour to four cities to promote the bout taking place at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

The first publicity event took place in Los Angeles, where McGregor promised to knock out Mayweather inside four rounds, with the final two events taking place in New York and London.

upload_2017-7-13_10-13-46.gif
    Mayweather paraded an Irish flag in front of the Irish MMA star

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/40591717

13. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    Fight to be shown on Sky Box Office here in the UK. £19.99

14. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Banned

Feb 5, 2014
    This fight is an insult to our intelligence. Anyone who buys this really needs to look at themselves in the mirror. Id rather watch GGG V Canelo. The jonny bones v Cormier card was way superior to anything floyd puts on yet they expect ppl to pay £20???

15. Mohammed Bilal

Mohammed Bilal Tracer Bullet

Jul 17, 2017
    Are you serious,Normaly they charge like 200 pounds for box office

16. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    Paulie Malignaggi dishes on fallout with Conor McGregor, 'one of the biggest dirtbags I've ever met'

Paulie Malignaggi insists he joined Conor McGregor’s training camp simply to help prepare him for his boxing match with Floyd Mayweather, and the only reason things went south is because of how he was mistreated.

In an extensive interview on “The MMA Hour,” Malignaggi didn’t hold back on everything that bothered him about his McGregor camp experience – ranging from blatant disrespect to his portrayal on social media.

“It’s something that I didn’t really ask for,” Malignaggi said. “I showed up with the best intentions in camp. At a certain point you start to realize your being used as a pawn where somebody is trying to get ahead at your expense and not through your help. My intention was to try to get Conor ahead through my help in camp. … I realized pretty early it was always going to be at my expense.”

McGregor (21-3 MMA, 9-1 UFC) and Mayweather (49-0 boxing) face off on Aug. 26 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas in a pay-per-view event expected to be the most lucrative prize fight of all time. Malignaggi’s time with the UFC lightweight champion included two sparring sessions.

Malignaggi said things didn’t seem right from the moment landed in Las Vegas. He arrived on July 19 and was told by McGregor’s people, who picked him up from the airport, that he’d be sparring eight rounds the next day, which was odd to Malignaggi considering he’d just taken a cross-country flight. The condition and location of the house Malignaggi would be staying in didn’t help matters, either.

“It’s in a dilapidated neighborhood. It’s a rundown house,” Malignaggi said. “I mean, yeah, it works. But it’s not really what you expect. … It reminded me of some kind of crack house that had been barely renovated a little bit.”

Malignaggi first sparred with McGregor on July 20, the time when McGregor posted a photo of himself showboating with his hands behind his back. Of that session, Malignaggi said McGregor got the better of him a little bit, chalking it up to bad conditioning. Tactically, though, Malignaggi said McGregor needed more work to sharpen his intelligence.

The next day, McGregor shared the showboating photo on social media.

“I was a little ticked off, but it wasn’t really like offensive,” Malignaggi said. “I had done that stuff to him, too.”

Malignaggi said he was scheduled to spar with McGregor two days later on July 22 but was skipped at the last minute for reasons that weren’t explained. Malignaggi flew back to New York two days later but not without having a bad feeling about what the rest of his time in camp would be like.

“They just didn’t rub me the right away,” Malignaggi said. “It wasn’t like I was mad, but I said, ‘There’s something fishy about these people.’ They put me in some kind of crack house, they had me spar eight rounds after I just got off of a plane the day after, he put up this picture. I wasn’t mad, but I was starting to become guarded.”

Malignaggi spent the week conditioning and had one sparring session back home before he flew back to Las Vegas. Again he was told he’d be sparring with McGregor the next day – this time for 12 rounds (the session that referee Joe Cortez said “got out of control”). When Malignaggi showed up to the gym that night, he was stunned to see UFC President Dana White and other dignitaries on hand to watch.

“I was angry, but I knew I came ready this time,” Malignaggi said.

The way Malignaggi described it, McGregor wanted Cortez to treat the session like a fight – and that included a staredown with instructions, which Malignaggi said proved “it’s all about his ego.” Malignaggi said McGregor improved from his first session and hung tough through the first five rounds but started to fade and became more hittable after that. That prompted Malignaggi to start talking trash.

“This is the (expletive) you brought me here?” he recalled asking White.

It was during this session, Malignaggi said, that McGregor pushed him down to the ground, a moment caught by one of McGregor’s photographer’s and shared on social media to make him look good at Malignaggi’s expense.

That was the final straw for Malignaggi, who decided then he would leave camp.

“This guy is one of the biggest dirtbags I’ve ever met in my life – bar none,” he said. “I was amazed at what a dirtbag this person is. I don’t care if we never speak again. My life is fine if I never see Conor McGregor again. …

“I was dumbfounded by the way things were. It’s just about status with him. It makes me doubt if he ever really went through a tough time in his life like they try to say he did. If somebody went through that tough a time in life just a few years ago, they wouldn’t treat people who were not as fortunate as him that bad.”

Malignaggi said the bad treatment wasn’t only at him. He said McGregor and his team have fostered a “false sense of security” throughout camp by constantly changing sparring times with partners so they’re not at their best.

Why would McGregor do this?

“Because he’s a (expletive). He doesn’t like that. He doesn’t want to be put in those positions. He wants to be the front runner,” Malignaggi said. “He wants to be the guy who always has the advantage, because when he has an advantage he’s a big man. When he gets tired, he wants out of a fight.”

At this point, Malignaggi is simply glad the experience is over.

“People are going to have their own speculation about how this happened,” he said. “I have my own life. I don’t need this. I don’t need to be part of this. I didn’t ask for this. I went into it with the best intentions. Yeah, I knew we’d be competing, and it would be at a high level. But I was also excited about that. I was excited to make new friends. I was excited to be a part of something.

“I always get excited about new adventures, because that’s the kind of person I am. It was definitely an experience; it just wasn’t the experience I thought.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/08/paulie...-training-camp-fallout-floyd-mayweather-fight

17. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    Mayweather vs McGregor is almost here. After several weeks and months of negotiating, trash talking, posturing, training and more, there's only a few days to go until the main event itself.

On Saturday the once-retired all-time great boxer Mayweather will take on UFC's biggest star McGregor in Las Vegas with thousands watching at the T-Mobile arena and millions more watching around the world.

After all the speculation about whether we would have the fight, the last few months have seen much name-calling and animosity on both sides, as the rivalry intensifies ahead of the big day.

Depending on your point of view, it will either be boxing match of the millennium or a cross-code money-spinning abomination. Whichever camp you're in, here's everything you need to know about the fight between a boxer with a 49-0 record facing a man who has never taken part in a professional boxing fight.

Mayweather to win? Get odds of 20/1 - or 40/1 on a McGregor win. Read more >>

What date is the fight and at what time?
    The fight is happening on Saturday 26 August. While the times haven't been announced, it will certainly be a late night or very early start for viewers in the UK, so expect to be up well into Sunday 27 August, and possibly calling in sick on Monday 28. The main event begins at 4am BST, but the fight itself may start closer to 5am.

Where is the fight taking place?
    The bout will be housed in the T-Mobile arena on the Las Vegas Strip in Nevada. The venue has held major fights in the past, including UFC 202, in which McGregor beat Nate Diaz on points.

How can I watch it on TV?
    Sky Sports Box Office will show the hugely-anticipated clash for £19.95 in the UK and €24.95 in the Republic of Ireland. You can buy the fight online here, through a Sky box or online the telephone - 03442 410 888. If you're calling from the Republic of Ireland, it's: 0818 220 225.

Telephone bookings after midnight on Friday will increase to £26.95 (online purchases remain at £19

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/boxing/2...mcgregor-date-fight-time-will-start-will-win/

18. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    Lennox Lewis calls fight a 'farce'

Floyd Mayweather's fight against Conor McGregor is a farce, says former world heavyweight champion Lennox Lewis.

Irish UFC lightweight champion McGregor, 29, will make his boxing debut when he faces undefeated American Mayweather on 26 August in Las Vegas.

"There is tremendous build-up and hype but I don't really take it as a serious fight," Briton Lewis told Sportsweek.

He added that "nothing is ever obvious when it comes to gimmicks and hype" but "Mayweather should win it".

Mayweather, 40, will surpass fellow American Rocky Marciano's perfect record of 49 fights without defeat should he overcome McGregor.

But Lewis told BBC Radio 5 live: "I wouldn't count a fight like this as a 'fight'. He's basically boxing a guy that is a UFC fighter and not a boxer.

He added: "Everybody wants to know what's going to happen.

"Is McGregor going to throw a kick because, obviously when he resorts to boxing and realises he is no match for Mayweather, what will he do? How will he get around that?

"No other boxers from 49 fights have figured out how to beat Mayweather - now a UFC fighter that doesn't even have a boxing career is trying to beat him at boxing - I think it's a farce to a certain degree.

"I don't think it is a fight that I am going to jump on a plane and go to see unless they pay me to commentate on it."

BBC Radio 5 live boxing analyst Steve Bunce:

It's going to be a relentless week. Too many people are treating it like a comedy carnival. On the night I think it will be a lot more serious than people think. I think the laughter will stop in Las Vegas, probably around Wednesday.

McGregor is a guy who was nowhere four years ago. Now he can earn hundreds of millions of dollars. He got there because he is absolutely driven. I've seen his fights, I think he likes hurting people. So there will be dark undertones next week. Anyone who thinks Mayweather doesn't have a nasty, dark side has been living in a cave for 30 years.

I believe McGregor has picked up a lot from Mayweather. If you are skint like he was five or six years ago and you are seeing a guy like Mayweather who has been making it rain throwing dollar bills in the air, of course he is copying that. He has wanted a bit of that. I can imagine McGregor before he goes to bed at night doing a few Mayweather moves in the mirror.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/40991863

19. Mohammed Bilal

Jul 17, 2017
    McGregor is going to loose

20. Mohammed Bilal

Jul 17, 2017
    As predicted McGregor lost you didn't even need a brain to choose the winner before the fight.

21. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Moderator

Dec 26, 2011
  22. Mohammed Bilal

Jul 17, 2017
    Tight on McGregor when lots of people were saying McGregor was running away from floyd in the 8-9th round,What else was he to do

23. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    I could have beaten McGregor: Waseem

KARACHI: In the much-anticipated Fight of the Century, boxing legend Floyd “Money” Mayweather stopped mixed martial arts (MMA) superstar Conor “The Notorious” McGregor in the 10th round, just as Pakistan’s own boxing champ Muhammad Waseem had predicted.

Such was McGregor’s hype and standing in the MMA world that many had backed him to spring the surprise of all surprises and defeat his legendary opponent, even though 47 bona fide boxers had failed at same task before him.

Some had gone as far as claiming the Irishman would knock Mayweather out inside a few rounds of his pro debut. But Waseem, a boxing purist, was not one of them.

On the eve of the mega fight, Waseem — the reigning WBC Silver flyweight champion —gave McGregor absolutely no chance.

“No,” Waseem told The Express Tribune when asked if McGregor stood a chance. “It would be very difficult for him to pin Mayweather down. Mayweather is a champion, an undefeated fighter in six weight categories. This is not MMA. It’s Mayweather turf.”

“McGregor could get disqualified even because he may be tempted to use MMA striking when in a tough spot,” he added. “MMA is easy because they can use elbows, kicks and everything, but boxing isn’t like that. McGregor would realize that he only has his fists to use.”

That prophecy also almost came true as McGregor was warned several times to not use hammers fists in the earlier rounds.

But for all his spot-on predictions, Waseem was wrong on one count — that being the event not being exciting enough.

Despite nothing being on the line, the fight exceeded expectations and gave both the boxing and MMA fans the entertainment they were promised.

“We need to understand that boxing is a bigger sport than MMA, and this fight really doesn’t feel that exciting,” said Waseem, who is in Panama these days training for his own bout. “It is all about money, there is no title involved. It is about money, and for Mcgregor, it is about reaching to more people with such stunts.”

Boxing and MMA may seem the same thing to the common eye, but Waseem feels such are the technical differences in the two that it’s almost impossible for an MMA fighter to defeat a pro pugilist inside the ring.

In fact, Waseem feels McGregor would have lost had he been up against him rather than Mayweather.

“Even I can defeat McGregor in boxing as boxers are more technical,” he said. “Of course, if I do MMA I will lose.”

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1492406/even-beaten-mcgregor-waseem/