Game of Thrones - How will it end?

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by Energy, Jan 29, 2019.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Energy

Energy Whispering Death

Apr 22, 2012
    All GOT fans - how do you think the series will end? Do you have a theory on who will sit on the throne and will the white walkers be defeated?

2. maddgenius

maddgenius Whispering Death

Oct 6, 2014
    Daenerys and Jon snow will have a child and Daenerys will die soon after giving birth. White walkers will be eventually defeated and Jon Snow will sit on the throne and Sansa will be the lord of Winterfell with Ser Davos as her adviser. Cercei will die by the hands of Jamie. Sam Tarly will become grand maestor. Mountain will kill Ser Jorah before getting killed by the Hound who will also die during the battle. Tormund will be knighted and will become the Lord commander of the kingsguard. There is also a possibility of both Jon and Daenerys dying during the battle with Tyrion sitting on the throne

3. Energy

Energy Whispering Death

Apr 22, 2012
    Do you see Bran and Sam playing a bigger role?

4. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan

Apr 26, 2011
    Arya will be the Lady of Winterfell and she will be the one who kills Cercei. Before the Night King reaches King's Landing Cercei will burn it to the ground herself by Wild Fire and lots of Characters will die in that. Night King will die by the Long claw at the hands of Jon Snow. Tyrion will serve as hand of Jon Snow when he sits on the throne.

5. Munna

Munna Moderator-e-Aala

Oct 4, 2014
    Thats exactly what I was about to post that you can't just ignore Bran's role in all of this. Either he'd be giving walkers a big advantage helping them or gonna bring Night king down.

Sansa, as she has done in all seasons, would increase problems for everyone.

Arya is most likely to focus more towards the downfall of Cercei and co while Jon and Daenerys would be busy fighting the white walkers. Danny is most likely getting killed.

6. Patriot

Patriot Boom Boom

Oct 8, 2014
  7. maddgenius

Oct 6, 2014
    Lol I totally forgot Arya and Bran

8. Patriot

Patriot Boom Boom

Oct 8, 2014
    AP whatay playa

9. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    Hoye!

I watched a few years back the first season and then totally forgot about it. Then last year I watched the rest of the seasons as a friend gave me his drive.

10. Patriot

Patriot Boom Boom

Oct 8, 2014
    May I recommend something if you’re interested in medieval times true events.

11. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    Yeah why not.

I like these epic type of movies and series.

12. Patriot

Patriot Boom Boom

Oct 8, 2014
    Vikings.

13. maddgenius

Oct 6, 2014
    Yes. Highly recommended @ASLI-PATHAN