1. Hi Guest we're sorry for the downtime but the site should be up and working now...

Click here

Gap between Smith and Kohli is wider than people think!

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Karachi-King, Dec 4, 2017.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Karachi-King

Karachi-King Talented

Jun 4, 2011
    The 2 weakest teams (asides from Bang) are SL and WI.

Kohli has played 30% of his Test matches against these 2 whereas Smith has just played 14% of his test matches against these 2. And no matches to bully SL at home.

Kohli has scored almost 2300 runs against this lot whereas Smith just has 1,200

if he had gotten the chances to bash SL then the gap would have been even wider

2. Raheem

Raheem Youngsta Beauty

Nov 23, 2017
    No doubt Kohli is a good player however i will rate him in a years time,If he has performed against Saffers,England and Australia away in tests.

He deserves less fans as well to be honest,He isn't really a quiet cricketer,All of our anchors are "Virat,Virat,Virat"

People are even starting to compare him to Don Bradmen

3. Del

Del Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Dec 21, 2016
    Many calls him ATG already and claims that he'll end up breaking Sachin's record of making most 100's.

No doubt, he's a good player, but I'll hold on to my opinion in TEST until he plays against SA, ENG, NZ and AUS more on away tours.

4. s2k

s2k Tracer Bullet

Mar 23, 2012
    SL white washed Australia and BD drew the test series vs Australia.

5. Karachi-King

Karachi-King Talented

Jun 4, 2011
    no home bullying against SL for him

and thats why i didnt include BD

6. Mohan

Mohan Formerly 'Captain Clutch'

Nov 4, 2014
    Australia were whitewashed when they last toured SL and Pakistan were whitewashed at home by SL like two months ago.

Just because India are bashing SL doesn't mean they are a bad team.

7. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan

Apr 26, 2011
    I personally like Kohli and think he is superior batsman than the leg spinner turned batsman Smith. Smith is an HTB like Warner

8. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan

Apr 26, 2011
    He will break the most 100's record of Sachin in both formats with ease. He had just entered the prime of his career and he is extremely fit too.

9. Del

Del Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Dec 21, 2016
    So far this is how it looks like, but still I would like to see more from him against the said sides in their backyard.

10. Shahzad.Firdous

Shahzad.Firdous Cornered Tiger

May 29, 2010
    Kohli is a legend in limited overs cricket whereas Smith is the best batsman in test cricket currently!!

11. Mohan

Mohan Formerly 'Captain Clutch'

Nov 4, 2014
    2018 will give us all the answers. India is scheduled to play 3 tests in SA in January, 5 tests in England in June and 4 tests in Australia in December.

12. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    SA 2/1 to SA
    Eng 3/2 to India
    Aus 4/0 in favor of Australia

13. Mohammed Bilal

Mohammed Bilal Tracer Bullet

Jul 17, 2017
    3-0 SA(Too much quality,Don't see anyone scoring vs Philander,Steyn,Rabada,Morkel)
    Defo 5-0 or 4-1 to England(England will be England in England,Cook will make hundreds and Broad and Anderson will take wickets)
    2-1 Aus (Indian may actually win this series,Much better team then Australia however that Aussie attack may keep them down,Out of the three away series Virats contributions will be worth something)

Ashwin and jadeja will be neutralised,India need to get this green top attitude out of there minds,They need to concentrate more on the bowlers that will bowl.

14. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    England lose to good teams at home as well as away whereas current SA team wins at home and also draws level away. On the other end, Aussies are unbeatable at home but are struggling overseas.
    So, I expect India to win in England, lose in Aus terribly and in the same manner in SA although they might sneak one victory here or there in Aus or SA.

15. Mohammed Bilal

Jul 17, 2017
    Nice holidays for the Indian team,Might rain here but I guess they'll take it.

16. Mohammed Bilal

Jul 17, 2017
    You just watch what England will do to India.

We might get lucky as we have 3 FC matches and an Ireland game (Great as they produce outfields as pitches) plus it will only be 2 matches where the boys will give it there all,We will probably draw the series or loose 2-0

England beat a big South African team with Ease.

17. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    Although I expect that a drubbing for India may happen on all three tours but generally, Pak and Ind dont do well in SA or Aus but they do much better in England.

18. Raheem

Raheem Youngsta Beauty

Nov 23, 2017
    It's only Pakistan that does well in England not India,However both are pathetic in Australia and South Africa

19. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    India won couple of very good series in England in 2007-2010 and Indian left armers were very successful over there (Zaheer Khan, RP Singh and Irfan Pathan enjoyed some success in England during that period).