Good bye, Pakistan!

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Bublu Bhuyan, Jul 3, 2019.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan

Apr 26, 2011
    Yes. Why anything wrong? So that we can also laugh on the trundlers and jokers.

2. Bublu Bhuyan

Bublu Bhuyan Youngsta Beauty

Feb 15, 2010
    Exactly why it’s you who needs to grow up. Acting like a super hero ready to beat up people in real life because someone from the internet pulled you to your undies.

3. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    I know no Indians can mock us face to face so don't worry they won't get punched.

4. Bublu Bhuyan

Feb 15, 2010
    Forget Indians, no person from any other place would dare to mock you guys face to face for reasons pretty well known to everyone, LMAO.

5. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    But Indians are cowards of next level. No one can compete with them in this.

6. Bublu Bhuyan

Feb 15, 2010
    That’s true. I can see 91,000 coward Indians surrendering to the brave Pak army in 1971 in clips on youtube.

7. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    LOL

8. CricketFan96

CricketFan96 Smooth Operator

Aug 4, 2012
    10 off every over for the full 50 overs? Doesn’t sound impossible to me.

Forgive me for my delusion but I really hope the players will give their all, even though we are mathematically out of the World Cup.

On a side note, if Bangladesh win the toss and bat first they will really have ruined the spirit of the game

9. Sultan Yusuf

Sultan Yusuf Talented

Sep 1, 2010
    The obsession continues.

Don’t entertain this girl, she has an obsession with Pakistani men.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. Dare2Dream

Dare2Dream Talented

May 4, 2010
    If they at first, need to get them out fast and overhaul their total in few overs. Might actually work out better if we get them out cheaply, which is a big if.

11. Express Pace

Express Pace Cornered Tiger

May 11, 2012
    If they bat first we automatically lose.

Only hope is batting first and a miracle.

12. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Kaptaan

Sep 22, 2012
    Very cruel way to go out.

I can’t believe Pak are virtually out.

WC buzz is gone.

13. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Kaptaan

Sep 22, 2012
    Indians will also get humiliated in SF. Acting brave now. Don’t worry you will get tomatoes at Delhi airport.

14. Mohammed Bilal

Mohammed Bilal Tracer Bullet

Jul 17, 2017
    Yeh. Yeh cheez (makhlook) aap seh obsessed hai. Lol.

If it is indeed a woman I would understand why she is so obsessed with Pakistani men. Indian men are below average but for Indian girls they are just right. Lol

15. BuccalSingh

BuccalSingh Youngsta Beauty

Mar 21, 2016
    From the very first post you have been clowning and now u are asking others to grow up? As a Pak supporter I would have openly condemned Pak team had they deliberately under performed to keep India out , but you came out ignoring as nothing happened and started mocking Pak with age old dumb tissue paper jokes? Childish!

16. aliahad

aliahad Youngsta Beauty

Sep 16, 2012
    I am not trying to be optimistic but green shirts should approach it in a completely different way. Let's say we bat first and wanted to score 450 runs which means they need 75 sixes in their innings from 300 balls which in my opinion is sort of more achievable or gettable rather than we need to get 400 plus runs. Give yourself a small goal rather than a big one.

I am sure that bangla attack is not that great, they will give you freebies. Make full use of the first 10 overs. I would give Asif and Fakhar the license to kill.

You only lose when you give up...

17. Shaz130

Shaz130 Talented

Dec 29, 2016
    We played well. Its not a goodbye its a wake up call.

18. Dare2Dream

Dare2Dream Talented

May 4, 2010
    Much easier to break it down to runs per over. Need to go at 8-9 per over, with higher RR in start and end powerplays. 8-9 runs is manageable if you don't lose too many wickets and are smart enough not to throw away wickets like Sarfraz and Hafeez did in the last game.

19. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
  20. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
  21. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    no the icc don't need to anything, the rules were set out before the tournament, they are the same for everyone and everyone knew it.

I said at the start of the wc I wouldn't be watching it, and I didn't, because anyone could have predicted this, it was so obvious. its no surprise whatsoever. what is bizarre is the huge emotional swings and celebrations from some of the paksitani fans, menopausal almost in its irrationality. I had friend sending videos of them screaming in delight after scraping past Afghanistan, and even then only because of Afghanistans errors - when you are celebrating that like its a world championship final, it tells you your standards.

we “scraped” past NZ with 5 balls to spare and scraped passed Afghanistan with 2 balls to spare, we were also thrashed 5-0 by England just before World Cup and had the best opportunity to acclimatise in comparison to any other visiting side, we lost a won game against the Aussies, and we were the only side to not only to have lost against the windies, but to have lost in such a spectacularly humiliating way.

in the cold light of a reality check, all we’ve done this summer comfortably is beat a poor SA side, that was so poor it as ejected from the tournament before we were.

and yet there are some fans sdatisfied with the performance, and others who think Mickey Arthur should be retained after having three full years and a full reign of freedom to prepare for this tournament. resulting in him having to dispense with a third of his selected side days before the tournament, because they were so crap.

this side deserves everything its got.

the head coach and selector need to be sacked, as does the captain - theres no ifs and buts about it, theres no excuses and theres no hiding place.

• Disagree / Dislike Disagree / Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  22. Mohan

Mohan Formerly 'Captain Clutch'

Nov 4, 2014
    "Indian bowlers are trundlers and jokers".

"Indians are next level cowards".

"I will celebrate when India gets knocked out".

"I will assault Indians in my office".

"Indians cannot mock me on my face".

"Maa ka doodh piya hai to knockout hokar yahaan pe aa".

"We are not in the semis because of India, England and NZ ki milibhagat saazish".

Never thought an experienced and mature poster can lose his sh!t in this pathetic manner.

Anyhow, peace.

23. BuccalSingh

Mar 21, 2016
    If you had a bit of grey matter then you would have known what to expect in such a disgraceful thread . The OP got what he was looking for , why complain now?

24. Express Pace

Express Pace Cornered Tiger

May 11, 2012
    That is pretty mild to be honest. Just a bit of anger and frustration.

For some real abuse check out the Indian cricket forum. Routinely using terms like “porkistan”.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  25. Bublu Bhuyan

Feb 15, 2010
    So we’ll be playing New Zealand on the 9th. Hope our Pak brothers will cheer and pray for our team. Come on guys, we need your support.

26. Mohammed Bilal

Jul 17, 2017
    We are all hoping NZ give you litar that you remember for life time. Of course Kiwi players are lucky they are not playing in India otherwise they would have been treated with stones and glass bottles whilst fielding.

27. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Whispering Death

Dec 26, 2011
    Congratulations on reaching the final bro

28. Bublu Bhuyan

Feb 15, 2010
    Itna gussa kyon bhai? Why would you support New Zealand ahead of your good neighbors? It’s time we unite as an Asian block snd support each other.

You cheer and pray for our victory this time, we’ll do they same for you in the next World Cup.

29. BuccalSingh

Mar 21, 2016
    NZ are lucky to be playing the semis in any case, india will blow them away in semis.I'm hoping india losing the finals to eng or aus

30. Shaz130

Shaz130 Talented

Dec 29, 2016
    India does not need our support I feel they will beat New Zealand regardless. New Zealand are seasonal chokers. They rely on Williamson in there batting. Get him out cheaply and you win. Where as India has great bowlers, along side two in form batsmen in Rohit and Kohli. One of them who has been scoring hundreds for fun. I will be surprised if this Indian team does not rip apart New Zealand.

31. Dragon fire

Dragon fire Youngsta Beauty

Jun 2, 2019
    The hatred against Pakistan is way too much to bear. Pakistan need to find a better foreign policy.
    India will continuously harass Pakistan if Pakistan fails to realize why it was created in first place and it's true reason to exist.

32. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    who said that lol, i wana know the name

33. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    All those quotes are in this very thread. Read. :D

34. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    I said it without that Maa ka Dhood Bollywoodish Dialogue.

Any Problem?

35. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    And as for you Mr. @Mohan

You know I am not a hater like most of the Indians. I don't hate people on the basis of their nationality. But look at this thread and ask yourself what will you feel if you were in place of any Pakistani Cricket fan? The person who opened this thread deserves exactly the same replies as I gave.

For posters like you I have nothing against you and I wish you good luck for Semi Finals and beyond.

36. Mohammed Bilal

Jul 17, 2017
    NZ has the ability to defeat India. A few players are due an innings as well Williamson. If the ball swings for Trent Boult it won't be easy for India. If anyone has the ability to get Rohit Sharma out it's Trent Boult. Don't forget NZ beat India convincingly in warm up match.

37. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    Are you joining politics ?

38. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    Fair enough.

But you are a mod here, you were within your rights to delete this thread if you felt so strongly about it's troll nature.

There was no need to lose your marbles.

39. Shaz130

Shaz130 Talented

Dec 29, 2016
    Kinda surprised since we hate our team more than the Indian cricket team. I actually saw Indians supporting our team against Bangladesh more than some Pakistani’s here.

40. Sultan Yusuf

Sultan Yusuf Talented

Sep 1, 2010
    You guys all fell for this fool bublu’s trolling. He/she is a complete waste of space and pretty obsessive. Don’t waste your insults on him/her

@Mohan, hopefully he doesn’t represent all Indians