How would you rate each Pakistan players performance

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by PakistanZindabad!, Jul 11, 2019.

1. PakistanZindabad!

PakistanZindabad! Cornered Tiger

Sep 29, 2012
    Now that the dust’s settled a bit how would you rate each player /10?

Imam Ul Haq- 5/10
    Pretty bad tournament, gets the extra point for the 100 though.

Fakhar Zaman - 2/10
    Needs to earn his place back from domestic, shocking performance besides the half century vs India

Babar Azam - 10/10
    Brilliant tournament for him, classy shots and good innings. Scoring the most runs for a Pakistani batsman in a single World Cup ever says it all, and that too without reaching semis.

Mohammad Hafeez - 3/10
    Meh, always had good starts and threw it away. Should be dropped and lead the way for new talent. Bowling is also not effective anymore. Good knock against Eng though

Haris Sohail - 8/10
    Hidden gem, I wish he was there earlier. Needs to improve fitness and he’ll be the number 4 we’ve waited for

Sarfaraz Ahmed - 5/10
    One half century and meh captaincy. Thought he was decent behind the stumps though

Imad Wasim - 7/10
    Another good player for us, the batting AR we need. Needs to improve bowling though

Shadab Khan - 7/10
    Can be expensive but usually comes with a breakthrough when needed. Young still and deffo one for the future IMO

Wahab Riaz - 6/10
    Expensive but fired up. His passion was just as important as his bowling and he has that old school Pakistani aggression I think we’re missing. Also v handy with a bat

Shaheen Shah Afridi - 10/10
    What a bowler. Wasn’t convinced initially but from the NZ game on he showed his class and only ended with one or two wickets less than Amir. Class spells

Mohammad Amir - 9/10
    Potent, charged up and usually started us off well. Got a bit slower as the tournament went on but he was still class. Was at the NZ game and the crowd chanted his name every single time he ran up to bowl.

Asif Ali - 1/10
    Poor fielding and batting but I think his mind was on more important things. Shouldn’t have been in the squad at this stage.

Hasan Ali - 2/10
    Poor bowling too expensive and needs to earn his place back

Shoaib Malik - 1/10
    Allah hafiz. Nothing else to say.

Mohammad Hasnain - 10/10
    Hope he enjoyed the all expense paid holiday lol.

*sorry if there’s already a thread for this mods can merge it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Mohammed Bilal

Mohammed Bilal Tracer Bullet

Jul 17, 2017
  3. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    fully agree on everything.

4. PakistanZindabad!

PakistanZindabad! Cornered Tiger

Sep 29, 2012
    He earns a point for finally retiring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. iho

iho Smooth Operator

Aug 7, 2010
    I would give Wahab 7/10 for his two important innings against Afghanistan and Australia. With the ball, he was at the same level as Shahdab. Sarfraz I'll give 6/10, one extra point for lifting the team after the game against India.

6. KingOfDoosra

KingOfDoosra Sultan of Swing

Jun 8, 2012
    Imam ul Haq - 5/10 ok tournament, gave us a couple of starts. Nothing special though.

Fakhar Zaman - 4/10 terrible tournament, only 1-2 starts given.

Babar Azam - 9/10 brilliant, carried the whole team on his back.

Muhammad Hafeez - 6/10 many good innings but let us down when we needed him. Bowled ok. Highlight will be that 80 against England.

Haris Sohail - 8/10 excellent comeback by the man after the WI match. Showed he should have been there all along.

Shoaib Malik - 1/10 one point for his wicket against england

Asif Ali - 1/10 didn't do much. dropped some big catches though

Sarfraz Ahmed - 4.5/10 milli jhulli performance rahi hai, as he would say. Needs to work hard on himself.

Imad Wasim - 6/10 was great against Afghanistan but nothing special apart from that. Good in bits and pieces.

Shadab Khan - 6.5/10 took some important wickets, but wasn't at his best. Not sure if anyone knows what his actual best is anyway. Still finding his feet in intl cricket

Wahab Riaz - 7/10 refreshing to see Wahab turn up for a World Cup yet again. Took crucial wickets. Cleaned up the tail. Finished Afghanistan with the bat. Brilliant.

Hasan Ali - 2/10 bowled ok against england, a tournament, or rather a year to forget for Hasan

Muhammad Amir - 9/10 leader of the pack. Showed it at the big stage again, just like Wahab.

Shaheen Afridi - 8/10 displayed the talent that was always there. Had a poor England series and he showed he could make a come back if the management showed belief in him

Muhammad Hasnain - N/A nice job carrying drinks