I can still play for another 12 years - Ahmed Shehzad

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Del, Jan 4, 2020.

I can still play for another 12 years - Ahmed Shehzad

by Del
Jan 4, 2020 at 5:22 PM
  1. Del

Del Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Dec 21, 2016
    Some quotes:

“The past two years have been tough for but I have learned a lot in that span of time and hopefully this will prove beneficial in the my upcoming years in cricket,” said Shehzad. “Bearing in mind my fitness and skills, I think I can represent Pakistan for another 12 years and that is not an exaggeration.”

“As far as criticism regarding my off-field activities is concerned, I think I was really young at that time but I also feel that the things I was criticised for were trivial matters,”.

“Back in the day I was a bit naïve which affected my cricket, especially in ODIs, but I have tried to put all of them behind and focus on prolonging my cricketing career,” he said. “I’m relatively satisfied with my career progression in Test and T20I cricket.”

“My positive dope test was one of the most disappointing moments of my life,” he said. “But I would like to give credit to PCB for offering guidance and helping me during that tough phase."

SAvsPAK.jpg

Last edited: Jan 6, 2020
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

1. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
      La Hawla Walaqoowata

2. isaacking

isaacking Talented

Jul 16, 2010
      Don't say it with that dedication or with shahzad even misbah will vanish too.

It is preferable to be Man of Understanding then to be a Man of Knowledge.

3. Shahzad.Firdous

Shahzad.Firdous Cornered Tiger

May 29, 2010
      Ahmed Shahzad is an asset for Pakistan cus he is an educated cricketer, cant say the same about umar akmal cus he is illiterate!!

4. isaacking

isaacking Talented

Jul 16, 2010
      Irony of this idiotic assumption is painful.

We follow an uneducated Prophet(saws) and so to insult anyone in with that reference show shallowness of your faith.

It is preferable to be Man of Understanding then to be a Man of Knowledge.

5. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
      wont mind him back in the Test side at all

6. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
      Test team mein is waqt jaga nahi hai Ahmed Shahzad ke liye! ODIs mein bhi is waqt place nahi hai!! T20s mein he can be 3rd opener at best right now such is the competition for places! Tests mein you have Abid Ali, Shan Masood and Imam ul haq as openers plus Azhar Ali and Harris Sohail can also bat in top 3! ODIs mein you can recall Azhar Ali as opener like Champions Trophy and have him opening with Fakhar Zaman plus there is Abid Ali as well and you can keep Shan and Imam in reserves. Whereas in t20s, you could have Abid Ali and Fakhar Zaman opening and Ahmed Shahzad as 3rd opener as Azhar, Imam and Shan all dont play t20 format or are not suitable for this format!!

7. ShokoTolo_LoloMoto

ShokoTolo_LoloMoto Talented

Apr 16, 2010
      I think isko bhi dual role dey detey hain.
      Full time assistant of Misbah to help with coaching and selection matters - and full time automatic opener in all the 3 formats for the next 12 years.

Kya kehtay ho? Haina win win idea?

8. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
      Nahi bhai yeh role ya to Azhar ko ya Abid Ali ko do!!