I need help.

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by Mohammed Bilal, Feb 8, 2019.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Mohammed Bilal

Mohammed Bilal Tracer Bullet

Jul 17, 2017
    I am currently studying, my relatives in Pakistan asked my mum if I wanted to marry their daughter which I do however she is three years older than me, I don’t know how things would work out so I told my mum to tell them that I am to young yet however my mum told me just recently she’s getting married to another guy in a month or so, She told me if I wanted to she could speak to them I don’t know what to do now.

2. Munna

Munna Moderator-e-Aala

Oct 4, 2014
    You are still too young so I'd advise you to concentrate on other things in life as of now.

At that age, a person takes such things seriously but they are not. Ek jaayegi, dusri aayegi.

3. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    @Mohammed Bilal - billy beta, my sincere advice to you, focus on your studies and carrier rather than a girl.

I dont know how young you are, my guess is that you're in high school (which means in your teens), so you're far, far away from professional life - I dont think they can wait too long. So dil per pathar rakho and forget her.

Once you settled down in life, once you accomplish something in life, once you are on your own, that the right time to think about it.

I have been through this phase in my life of what you're facing now. In my teens I had a crunch on this girl, my sister-in-law even talked to her mother, but you know what her mother said - that I am too young and need time to get settled down in my life.

I realize you may not like what I am saying here or what Munna has said, but this it life, wherein at times you have to make tough decisions and this is one of those times.

So focus on your studies and carrier - larkiyan bohat mili jaien gi ap ko - dont worry (as long as you have hair on your head).

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
  4. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    lol, I have personal experience in this ;).

5. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Tracer Bullet

Dec 26, 2011
    Don’t do it...telling you this based on personal experiences.

Concentrate on your career.

6. Don Corleone

Don Corleone Kaptaan

Jul 20, 2012
    Something about this story makes no sense. It's like you pulled it out of some shitty bollywood movie.

So she's marrying another guy in a month yet her parents asked your mom if you want to marry her? What is she, some cattle that's being sold off to one guy then another person later?

How old are you btw and where do you live?

7. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani The Don

Jun 10, 2011
    Love before marriage is a big hoax.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

8. Disco Lemonade

Disco Lemonade Design Artist

Dec 17, 2009
    Dil jalay :D

9. Mohammed Bilal

Jul 17, 2017
    Lol. Her parents asked my mum first, they found her another match later also relatives are bugging my parents to get me married but i’m too young yet, i’m 17 almost 18, it wouldn’t be that bad but they are in rush. It was already fixed btw. My mum asked me, not her parents after I found out she was getting married because I like her and my parents also think she is suitable however situation is such that it can’t go forward.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  10. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
    Youre very young mate.

I would concentrate on building your 'foundations', education wise, career wise, even financially. Jumping into marriage at such a very young age can be a pressured thing. Don't jump into anything as you may regret it later, it'll be something you'll have to live with. Then again, what does your heart say. Only you can know what you truly want.

11. Red Devil

Red Devil Whispering Death

Dec 15, 2013
    Bah gawd, what a playa.
    [​IMG]

12. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani The Don

Jun 10, 2011
    Hate these lovey dovey stuff man. Concentrate on your future and then love your wife after marriage.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

13. isaacking

isaacking Talented

Jul 16, 2010
    If you like/love her then get married to her, don't fear for sustainability for Allah will provide that as per His promise.

The feeling of "one that got away" is killer and something it work as a black hole sucking every joy out of ones life.

So if u have feeling for her forget about age, remember that it is sunnah for Prophet(saws) married a woman 15 yrs older to him(saws).

Career will never stop till u r alive people will always say you can achieve more so professional and personal life must run parallel. Life is complete circle enjoy every bit of it within the limits of Islam.

Sent from my SM-G611F using Tapatalk

14. Munna

Munna Moderator-e-Aala

Oct 4, 2014
    17!!!! I thought you are 20 or older. You cant even go to a club at that age... and Im not sure if you have even started shaving your facial hair yet or not... and you are taking advise here if you should get married lol

Oh bhai get some lifebuoy or sth and calm your charhti jawani

You first gotta worry abt that teen acne before laying eyes on a girl 3 yrs older than you.

15. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    I told you guys that he is in his teens. I have figured it long time ago.

16. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
  17. Mohammed Bilal

Jul 17, 2017
    Yes I think it’s important to be financially strong of course before getting married but thing is I am not going to be living with her for 6-7 years in any case because it falls under marriage immigration, I don’t think they can wait that long so I told my mum to forget about it, they are in a rush and it is also there choice.

I don’t often speak to my parents about this stuff, only in Pakistan when I went my dad asked me if I like her and I said yes but then my mum said to them that I’m young.

Next acha kehle ge.

18. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Kaptaan

Sep 22, 2012
    You’re still quite young. Focus on your education for now.

19. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan

Apr 26, 2011
    If your parents are arranging this for you and they will financially support you while you finish your studies then there is no harm in marrying early. It has a lot of benefits though. You won't be attracted by the distractions of the current age & time. You will watch your kids age while you still are young and strong enough.

And don't worry about the age of the girl. Just remember the first Wife of our Holy Prophet (PBUH) was 15 years older than him at the time of marriage.

But it's a bad bad timing if your parents are not in line with you. This relationship won't survive without their support and blessings. You are too Young to make such decisions at this time of your life.

20. Major

Major Cornered Tiger

Apr 28, 2010
    lmaooooo

btw, if ur below 19, wouldn't be pedophilia. only thing is its reverse here

21. Patriot

Patriot Boom Boom

Oct 8, 2014
  22. Mohan

Mohan Formerly 'Captain Clutch'

Nov 4, 2014
    When the girl is getting married to someone else then why do you want to be Shahrukh Khan ??

Moreover she is older to you so why do you want to be Sachin Tendulkar?

Call her up, say Salaam Aapi and move on.

23. Mohammed Bilal

Jul 17, 2017
    ‘Call her up, and say Salaam Aapi’

Do you think you’re funny? Do you think this is a Joke?

Mohan, mate don’t speak to me again.

24. pat

pat Youngsta Beauty

Nov 25, 2018
    never thought I would agree with anything you say.

but...

25. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Tracer Bullet

Dec 26, 2011
    Chill. It’s a bit of banter.