1. Hi Guest we're sorry for the downtime but the site should be up and working now...

Click here

Imran Khan accepts 35 punctures was a LIE

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by Wistful Reminisces, Jul 1, 2015.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Don Duckman

Don Duckman Tracer Bullet

Apr 7, 2014
    @Passionate Pakistani :

The 35 punctures rhetoric is very important because it meant that IK had proof of fraud for 35 constituencies. Had he said ''There has been fraud but we don't know on how many constituencies'', it would not have carried the same punch. The whole reason people had a sit-in in Islamabad is because they thought IK had proof for these 35 punctures.

2. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Jun 10, 2011
    Pti has submitted evidence of rigging and irregularities in 71 constituencies. Lets wait for JC decision now.

3. Fawad

Fawad Sultan of Swing

Sep 1, 2010
    Was it two pictures of Sethi and one constituency? :p

4. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Jun 10, 2011
    no. it was enough proof in the form of documents and evidences. Sethi saab himself again admitted in JC hearing that orders were coming from Model Town and Raiwind.

5. Fawad

Fawad Sultan of Swing

Sep 1, 2010
    That was a joke friend. I hope both parties accept whichever decision the commission reaches and we can close this chapter.

6. cricketrulez

cricketrulez Banned

Feb 1, 2010
    Its back in the news again. someone please enlighten me what on earth is 35 punctures?

7. Don Corleone

Don Corleone Kaptaan

Jul 20, 2012
    Allegations made by Imran Khan against Najam Sethi about electoral fraud. 35 punctures = 35 constituencies.

Imran Khan has been saying he has evidence against Sethi, but so far failed to present anything.

Basically typical political mudslinging. Not saying Sethi might not have been involved in it, but if you don't have any evidence against him then stop harping about it and how you have documented proof of everything.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful / Interesting Useful / Interesting x 1
    • List
  8. ComradeVenom

ComradeVenom Tracer Bullet

Jul 24, 2012
    Disagree with PP on this issue but agree fully with his comment on trolling/trolls.

9. ehtesham

ehtesham Cornered Tiger

Sep 10, 2011
    Apologies @Wistful Reminisces That was totally uncalled for, but then you're the biggest troll internet world would ever see, so give me some benefit of the doubt too... I hope you'd accept the apology, Ramazan hai yar :(

What IK did was wrong, totally wrong, if he didn't have the tape, he should not have given the impression that he has it. Due to that act of naivety, a beghairat like Sethi, who's a well known crook, is now getting sympathies.

There's a saying "Think before you speak". IK is a dhol in this regard, doesn't think even once, just starts hawai fire... not a good habit at all and it's against the teachings of Islam too. Having said that, I have no doubt in my mind and time will prove it, iA, that this crook was actively involved in rigging. No one gets PCB's chairmanship and NA seat for their niece, for fun.

P.s: Libtards must have had a field day, that day #Congrats #HailKingSethi

10. shahbaz

shahbaz Banned

Oct 4, 2012
    heck with this patwaristic thread .. I dont even want to hear the scumbag name called as Najam Sethi aka chera wala budha manhus baba

11. shahbaz

shahbaz Banned

Oct 4, 2012
    Whom are you supporting? canadian fake baba?

12. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan

Apr 26, 2011
    Alaka pa ta jorey roja lagedaley da, lol.

13. shahbaz

shahbaz Banned

Oct 4, 2012
    ao sakht ay kharab karey yema nan bya ..parun dalaganu obelo yar .. dair khafa shuwma kasam de