In the next 24 hours, Nawaz Sharif will be allowed to go abroad - Kamran Khan

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by Del, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016

"Two Govt. figures in key positions have confirmed that Nawaz Sharif's health is critical. If platelets themselves do not started to form and disease is also not diagnosed in the next 24 hours then Nawaz Sharif will be allowed to go abroad. PM has been told not to take this issue lightly", Kamran Khan tweet

2. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    If they flee from the country, that means deal has been done, details of which might not be made public.

3. Disco Lemonade

Disco Lemonade Design Artist

Dec 17, 2009
    I can't imagine we don't have the doctors and facilities to diagnose any kind of disease. There is more to it then we can see here.

4. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Ground is being made for Nawaz to leave the country, if he flee away. Otherwise, he might be really ill due to whatever reason and best possible medical care will be given to him.

On contrary, Zardari was also shifted due to his deteriorating health condition but it was quietly, not sure why all the noise is made for this ganja.

5. Disco Lemonade

Dec 17, 2009
    One cant really fake low count of platelets.
    Both govt. and opposition is saying aswell as doctors of both sides that he is ill. So no chance of a conspiracy here.
    It is to be seen wether he to london or not.

My take: establishment want nawaz to flee, nawaz doesnt want to. It is clear, if he wanted to he would have never come back to Pakistan.

6. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Nawaz will leave along with his dimwit daughter - bookmark this post.

And as for platelets counts, I am not saying its conspiracy theory, however, as per my understand his has been given medicine to thin blood, which must be the cause of platelets drop. However, nobody is certain that was it intentional or unintentional .

7. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani The Don

Jun 10, 2011
    Now Zardari's platelets have also fallen. Haha

8. Disco Lemonade

Dec 17, 2009
    Ascard is a popular medicine used in Pakistan to thin blood, mostly for ages above 45, having heart problems blood pressure etc. My father have it daily with his blood pressure medicine since last many years. So blood thinning meds are not rarely taken. It is recommended by most doctors for patients with heart diseases.

Ps. 24 hours passed nawaz Sharif is still in Pakistan.

9. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016

Nawaz will leave along with his dimwit daughter - bookmark this post.

And as for platelets counts, I am not saying its conspiracy theory, however, as per my understand his has been given medicine to thin blood, which must be the cause of platelets drop. However, nobody is certain that was it intentional or unintentional .

I already knew that he was given medicine to thin blood, only thing I wasnt certain about that was it intentional or unintentional, but it sounds like it was former.

As for him being still in Pakistan, yes he is, but I still stand by what i said, he will leave the country.

BTW: I dont know if you heard or not, platelets counts of Rao Anwar & Shahrukh Jatoi dropped too in last 24 hours. Soon they will be shifted to hospitals as well.

10. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    Abbasi is I’ll now and so is that ppp dude with the big moustache.

even if sharif is genuinely ill, do all criminals in prison get them best possible medical healthcare’ whilst there and the option to seek medical help abroad? If not, why is sharif getting special treatment, particularly since he is illegally influencing the party still from inside prison?

if he flees he will be another altaf. He will gladly become an enemy of the state and join the American and Indian payrolls.

11. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    I second you bro, there are so many questions how things are handled in Sharif's case.

One thing is for sure, rules and laws are only for poor's follow and not for "elite chors".

I also questions many decision our inept & crook judiciary takes these days.

12. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    I suppose @Mars is suddenly all for the judicial system now that the ihc seems to once again be issuing decree after decree in favour of the sharifs?

13. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Why would I be in favor of judiciary? It's simple, the establishment is forced to provide relief to NS because there is too much pressure on them right now.

The judiciary, army and the civil servants (ECP, NAB etc) are corrupt to the core but it is funny to see them bending their backs to the pressure of awaam.

14. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Sab khair to hai, aj bhi kio sasta nasha kiya hai.

LOL at pressure of Awaam, oh bhai tu kausi dinya main ratha hai?

15. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012

Oh right..I forgot. You are a youthiya who sits behind the screen.

16. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Again, kausi sa sasta nasha kiya hai bhai? Oh let me guess, platelets counts ka issue to nahi hai? This is a very common disease in Pakistan these days.

BTW: why did you change you name iZaman?

17. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012

I really do not need to reply but my request for a namechange was pending since 2014 but I became inactive soon after so didn't follow through.

18. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Is this what I asked?

And you accuse me for comprehension issue.

I know when you put up the request, and when you did it again and who changed it.

However, question what I asked is, why though?

19. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012

If you know it then you might also know the reason because I stated clearly in 2014 thread which I sent to DRS.

20. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Nope, I am not convinced, I am skeptical, but I shouldnt expect an honest answer from you, so its my bad.

More to the point, you have been super active from months, so dont tell us that you have been inactive and your request was waiting in the queue.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
  21. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan

Apr 26, 2011
    24 hours had passed or not yet?

22. Disco Lemonade

Dec 17, 2009
  23. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Looks like it. NRO given or NRO taken? Either way, the narrative of IK is done and dusted.

24. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Only a mook will think that Khan has given NRO. Nawaz got all the relief from STATE and judiciary and not from Khan or Govt.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2019
  25. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    LOL! what is this "state" thing. @godzilla doesn't believe in it one bit..

26. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    so im presuming you are fully supportive of the non corrupt judiciary now un influenced by the establishment?

27. Disco Lemonade

Dec 17, 2009
    Both the narratives of IK and Nawaz are now null and void.

28. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    agree. it will be very difficult for the PTI to justify this if it happens.

29. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
    Pakistan ke 24 hours, hamaray 24 hour se ziada hothay hain kia?

Most boonga media in the world, Pak defo up there.