India, Australia and England in attempt to take control of cricket

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Fawad, Jan 17, 2014.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. cricketrulez

cricketrulez Banned

Feb 1, 2010
    taqvi

I asked salt_pure/Jeera_blade this. he was too much of a pussy to answer. hopefully you have a par. So tell me, given how bad things are for Idnia and BCCI, why do you why get worked up if they remove their revenues? I mean it can be all that much. right?

After, you should able fund your board and pay your cricketers by cashing out from KSE instead begging BCCI for tours and crying for IPL participation.

My bet is that you are pussy too and won't give a straight answer.

2. Namak_Halaal

Namak_Halaal Banned

May 12, 2012
    From BLOOMBERG this morning:

India’s rupee bond market is the quietest since the global financial crisis as a selloff in emerging markets and inflation near 10 percent sap demand.

http://bloom.bg/1hV8Bv

Of course Indians will now claim Raghuram Rajan and Bloomberg are wrong.

Times have changed, India's blip is over, a view in the rearview mirror. 5/6 years ago Investors were mislead into believing India would drive the global economy as part of BRIC, today the same investors now view India as a member of the Fragile-Four.

BCCI (along with India in general) have a currency and bond crisis in their hands - they won't admit it - but it's a fact.

I say this again, BCCI has financial issues.

:)

3. s2k

s2k Tracer Bullet

Mar 23, 2012
    The Nostradamus has predicted a bond crisis since his PP days,havent happened.Every year he does the same.And his lies get caught and then he spreads some more and then he gets BANNED!!!!

Exclude China and India has performed almost on par with other BRICS nation.Growth slowing and inflation getting a bit high is an issue with all emerging markets including China.And thats a cycle.Still far better than Pakistan.

No one is telling me,

What is the GDP growth of Pakistan?

What is the inflation?

What is the exchange rate of PKR?

And

I am sure Pakistan hasnt taken a bailout package since decades.

I am sure Pakistan is zooming ahead with its economy which is why Pakistanis are so concerned about Indian economy.

4. Namak_Halaal

Namak_Halaal Banned

May 12, 2012
    The truth hurts. Clearly.

Pakistan's recording breaking market performance this millennium has no relevance to this thread, India, BCCI, and the Aloe Vera coated toilet paper - INR.

5. s2k

s2k Tracer Bullet

Mar 23, 2012
    The pot calling other utensils black.

I ask again the Pakistanis pointing fingers at India.

What is the GDP growth of Pakistan?

What is the inflation?

What is the exchange rate of PKR?

And

I am sure Pakistan hasnt taken a bailout package since decades.

I am sure Pakistan is zooming ahead with its economy which is why Pakistanis are so concerned about Indian economy.

6. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan

Apr 26, 2011
    Guys come on this is not a thread for discussing economies. Take this discussion to the Pavilion. This is a Cricket section. India lost its 10th match on the bounce, we should be discussing this. Talk of the Big 3. :p

7. Namak_Halaal

Namak_Halaal Banned

May 12, 2012
    Economy of India is relevant, it exposes the sinister and desperate motives of private consortiums and public companies in India.

BCCI is in financial trouble. IPL revenue is dwindling, IPL viewership is tumbling, IPL franchises are going bust. In other words, IPL is not generating enough revenue for the BCCI.

Pakistan's recording breaking market performance this millennium has no relevance to this thread, India, BCCI, and the Aloe Vera coated toilet paper - INR.

India losing the 10th match away is no surprise and simply endorses the fact Indian cricket is built on home performances. Now we know why BCCI paid CA for the rights to host the WC.

Just like the indian economy, the reputation, talent, skill, results of the Indian cricket team are, inflated.

8. s2k

s2k Tracer Bullet

Mar 23, 2012
    The delusions continue.LOL.

9. Namak_Halaal

Namak_Halaal Banned

May 12, 2012
    BCCI minions are imploding - failing to address the key points.

- UAE is now a viable venue, despite the pitiful excuses from the BCCI, Mahabharat Government, and parosee users claiming UAE was blacklisted because of match-fixing.

- Srinivasan and his son-in-law were under investigation for corruption and match fixing yet Srinivasan has his eye on the ICC Chariman role.

- When an IPL corruption scandal breaks out every year, BCCI has nothing to do with it, yet when it comes to revenue, BCCI is involved and responsible for the IPL.

- It is a proven fact a bilateral series between Pakistan and India generates more revenue than any other series, any IPL season. It makes no financial sense for the BCCI to form an alliance with the fair and lovely boards.

- BCCI made many excuses for not to play Pakistan (apart from being scared) yet now the BCCI offer to play Pakistan anytime anywhere.

- India is basically a shite team away. Whitewashes galore which is precisely why BCCI wants ICC events to be held in India, and immunity from relegation, so that the BCCI can market and orchestrate the next Indian Superstar on home soil so as to rinse poor Indian viewers.

- BCCI value is eroding every year, and with BCCI *expenses* becoming more expensive day by day thanks to a declining Indian economy.

- If the Communist proposal is not about power, not about mental insecurity, not about inferiority fair and lovely complex, why not just make changes on revenue sharing instead of attempting to revamp the entire structure of International Cricket.

Not a single Indian worth his weight in SALT has the balls to answer the above with any truth, logic, dignity, or respect, because they know deep inside their small hearts that the BCCI has back-pedalled on all its excuses and is now desperate for revenue, and as such, has exposed itself to be a fraud in the process.

10. Namak_Halaal

Namak_Halaal Banned

May 12, 2012
    No. He's not Shahrukh, he's CJ on PP. His S2K PP account is sitting dormant after being pistol whipped, under his s2k username, by me. This is why he is seeking some kind of solace/revenge. Hopelessly I might add.

He like many Indians on PP petitioned for my ban after I made an example of India's Geopolitical motives, the BCCI, and Sachinistas. They have a massive chip on their shoulder because they had no answers and as a result these Indian trolls are following me from forum to forum. To be fair, their insecurity is far more massive.

11. Shahzebayub

Shahzebayub Smooth Operator

Feb 3, 2012
    @Nanak_halal oh I see that's why he targeting you poor fella

12. Namak_Halaal

Namak_Halaal Banned

May 12, 2012
    These sycophant Indian trolls should address the points instead of targetting users with their irrelevant and insecure drivel. Not that I care, I enjoy it, and I'll take on all 1.2 Billion if I have to - they don't scare me like the truth I reveal scares them.

It is a simple fact, even on PP, most of the Indian users were pushing BCCI/Bharat propaganda; with the intention to gloat and insult Pakistanis. They are not interested in discussing Cricket or anything else, but only post when it comes to defening Mahabharat, BCCI, and some fluke Bharat Ratna winner called Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar.

Again, BCCI defenders' silence on key points of the communist proposal and change in BCCI policy is deafening - and I need no other proof.

• Legacy Likes Legacy Likes x 3
    • List
  13. Wistful Reminisces

Wistful Reminisces Banned

Sep 21, 2012
    Hey, cricketrulez, welcome to CS :)

This is ts from the bulls :)

14. Shahzebayub

Feb 3, 2012
    very disgraceful stuff from them

15. Shahzebayub

Feb 3, 2012
    Big 3 [​IMG]

• Legacy Likes Legacy Likes x 2
    • List
  16. Namak_Halaal

Namak_Halaal Banned

May 12, 2012
    Communist 3 can concede runs between themselves. They'll be playing each other year in year out, and when the Bharat crowd tire of the same old matches, BCCI will be begging PCB for another series - that's if the BCCI isn't bankrupt by then.

17. Express Pace

Express Pace Cornered Tiger

May 11, 2012
  18. cricketrulez

cricketrulez Banned

Feb 1, 2010
    While Joshila is a very good poster. I'm cricketrulez and remain cricketrulez!

19. Don Corleone

Don Corleone Kaptaan

Jul 20, 2012
  20. cricketrulez

cricketrulez Banned

Feb 1, 2010
    Thanks for the welcome. but ts and bulls? please throw a little more light!

21. cricketrulez

cricketrulez Banned

Feb 1, 2010
    taqvi and Namak_Halaal

Still waiting.

22. Express Pace

Express Pace Cornered Tiger

May 11, 2012
    Don't be so vulgar. This is a family forum.

23. Don Corleone

Don Corleone Kaptaan

Jul 20, 2012
    Cricketrulez

Do you agree with the entire draft or just the revenue sharing bit?

24. Questioner

Questioner Talented

Jul 1, 2013

Actually, I found it interesting reading through it, especially the economies bit which I know little or nothing about.

I haven't been following the forum that much, so not sure what these changes are and what's the take on them, Could you give a brief summary of what main points are and the results or something like that? I'm confused at what the benefits and drawbacks are.

By the looks of it, You have to answer post 330 :shrug

EDIT: cricketrulez I was just pointing that out, I don't really have a clue as usual about the discussion anyway - just read it and found it intresting, was just trying to point out that asking questions is of no use in debates.

Also I think you follow listen to this post:

25. baqir

baqir Cornered Tiger

Sep 17, 2012
    Zaka Ashraf wants consensus before ICC decision.

"At the moment, we have stopped the Big Three," Zaka Ashraf said at a press conference in Lahore.

"We didn't form a group in the ICC, everywhere in the world this new formula had faced criticism and faced a very strong reaction. We also stood firm against it, we have to stand firm on rules, but we also have to look after the interest of the cricket board and the country. They (Big Three) have ensured that whatever money we are getting it won't be reduced, they are dropping lots of clauses with every passing day, let's see what happens."

Ashraf revealed that the BCCI offered to play a series against Pakistan. The two countries haven't played a Test series since 2007, and limited-over matches between the two, which are highly lucrative, have also been reduced due to political tensions. "The BCCI offered all the cricket boards and they offered us a lot too. Since they haven't played our home series in last seven years, we definitely needed a guarantee. Although they have assured a bankable document, we have to look into how sincere they are with their proposition." -Zaka Ashraf.

26. cricketrulez

cricketrulez Banned

Feb 1, 2010
    Relegation stuff is nonsense in my opinion. IMO, It was included simply as a negotiating tactic.

get people all worked about something you are not really worried about while you seal the deal on what matters the most to you, which is revenues for BCCI.

27. cricketrulez

cricketrulez Banned

Feb 1, 2010
    1) Not playing pakistan is simply economic punishment, but India couldn't afford to say that out loud. I thought that was obvious. It was to me.

2) for the sake of argument, i'll concede all his points about indian economy.

you, Namak_Halaal and taqvi has to answer why does it matter if such a shit team and a country with collapsing economy, pull it revenues out of cricket? Shoudn't that be cause for celebration/

I'll wait for your reply.

28. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011

Punishment for what?

29. Namak_Halaal

Namak_Halaal Banned

May 12, 2012
    If BCCI were smart enough, and sincere enough, BCCI would've approached the PCB first. Alas BCCI opted for their past-masters.

30. Namak_Halaal

Namak_Halaal Banned

May 12, 2012
    Parosees live in this fantasy world thinking Pakistani economy depends on the hyper-inflated Indian economy.

It's not a punishment in any sense of the word, it's just some Indians love to parade their phantom authority so they can sleep better at night.

31. Namak_Halaal

Namak_Halaal Banned

May 12, 2012
    The real power is with PCB, CSA, SCB, not the so called Big 3.

PCB, CSA, and SCB can stand their ground and there's not a law in the world that could touch them. Then watch the BCCI lick the boots of PCB, CSA, and SCB. It's called leverage.

Zaka shouldn't even entertain the notion of a series with India. Series should be off the table.

PCB, SCB, and CSA have the power to corner and deny the other 7s ambitions. Let's hope they use their power wisely.

32. baqir

baqir Cornered Tiger

Sep 17, 2012
    BCCI and ECB offering these things to PCB:
    1) Full series with India.
    2) Full series with England in UAE.
    3) Highly paid IPL and county contracts for Pakistani players.
    4) Mohammad Amir will be allowed to play international cricket.
    5) PCB will get 20% more amount than it gets now.
    6) BCCI and ECB will send its domestic and county teams to Pakistan for peace matches.

33. Don Corleone

Don Corleone Kaptaan

Jul 20, 2012
    If PCB are to accept the proposal(which we all know they will) then they should make them scrap everything, but the revenue sharing thing and on top of that secure series with India, Aus and Eng. Sign binding legal contracts on lets say, 10 years basis with a penalty for breach of the contract.

With India the penalty should be put to minimum $50m USD for each series. For that to happen, PCB should sell TV rights on series to series basis so they wont have to pay the broadcasters a share of the money when/if someone backs out.

CSA should also look for a such deal...

• List
  34. cricketrulez

cricketrulez Banned

Feb 1, 2010
    Other non-cricket related issues between India and pak. I don't want go in to those here. I want to keep it to cricket

35. Namak_Halaal

Namak_Halaal Banned

May 12, 2012
    Amir will be back by 2015 anyway, as soon as the new ICC cycle begins. It's not even an offer.

Notice how the ECB and BCCI are able to overturn Amir's ban!

IPL will be a honey trap.

What is a full series? Pakistan do not need ECB or BCCI series - BCCI and ECB need the series. Pakistan whitewashed -#1 England, and ripped a new one in India, in India - Anne do!

Rotten deal.

• List
  36. cricketrulez

cricketrulez Banned

Feb 1, 2010
    Do you any source for any of this?

37. cricketrulez

cricketrulez Banned

Feb 1, 2010
    Still waiting Salt-pure/Jeera blade

38. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011

So BCCI is using a game to punish Pakistan for non cricketing reasons and then it is trying to become the leader of Cricketing affairs at International level. Imagine what can they do if they have more power in their hand. I know that this is BCCI's ultimate goal to completely sideline Pakistan in Cricket but this will remain a dream always.

• Legacy Likes Legacy Likes x 3
    • List
  39. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    Pakistan should ask India a home series and that too in Pakistan. And as Don Corleone said it should be in black & white and any party backing out should pay a hefty fine. They are desperate so lets cash it.

40. Namak_Halaal

Namak_Halaal Banned

May 12, 2012
    Hefty fine? By then BCCI will have their home boy as ICC chairman.