India media going all out against Imran Khan

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by Passionate Pakistani, Jul 19, 2018.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. MNA

MNA Smooth Operator

Mar 11, 2015
    I wish Imran does become PM, though chances are slim with a coalition government, but I really wish he becomes PM. Since 1996 I supported him right until 2013. I developed my doubts. I had my concerns, all his back-tracking and U-turns, childish tactics, dharna politics, absurd statements against dignitaries like CJP, accusations against people without any evidence, acceptance of corrupt 'electable' politicians, reliance on Tareen's money and Qureshi's support in South Punjab, his multiple marriages, his betrayal of longstanding loyal workers, his relentless quest for power, and most importantly his premature delusions of prime-ministerial grander were just too much for my humble intelligence to accept, recognise and find logical explanations for.

I really don't know whats going on in @Passionate Pakistani and @Del mind. I wish I am wrong. I wish they are correct, i really do hope so. We will find out, over next four years if IK does become PM.

In the end, I hope my pessimism was wrong.

2. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    typical noora filthy language like their leaders.

3. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    first the whole pathetic argument of there being no corruption in the past five years fell apart, then it was a complaint about timing of court cases, as if justice should be suspended, murderers, terrorists, the corrupt, thieves should enjoy a holiday because its oh so important that the truth is hidden before the elections, so that anyone guilty can get in and change the law to protect their own wealth and those feeding off them, and when all that has been exposed as rubbish, its now: its hidden forces of the army.

when you ask what the evidence is?

there is none, no one can talk about it, otherwise they will disappear.

how convenient. losers rotting in jail for their crimes desperate for escape insist on this rubbish which is as justifiable as unicorns and fairies controlling government from the top of minaray Pakistan.

of course the indian media would be supporting nawaz, its in their interests to do so. its not in their interests to see pakistan stabilise, so they lose best friend and best trade partners status to international super powers. there can be no serious debate about this issue.

4. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
  5. Mohan

Mohan Formerly 'Captain Clutch'

Nov 4, 2014
    Isn't this desperate even by your standards?

Watch it again and try to get the context. What he said was that we invested in him politically and diplomatically. Which means, we were closely working with him to ensure peace in the region.

But while we were doing that, Pathankot and Uri happened. Coincidence cannot happen multiple times. Everytime we initiate the peace process, we see the Pakistani government responding eagerly, only for the Pak army to plan and execute an attack and bring everything back to square one.

6. mohsin88ali

mohsin88ali Talented

Nov 8, 2017
    I don't like this "two face" attitude of ours.
    First we call India our enemy and not just that but archenemy, than we are surprised and complain when they ACTUALLY do something like that.
    Plotting and conspiring is what ENEMIES DO, guys. Why are you so surprised??

In 1971, it was US and US ALONE who give India (and Indra) enough ammunition to shoot us down multiple times over.
    Had Bhutto accepted his defeat and the army hadn't started "operation searchlight", it would have taken India a miracle to "create" Bangladesh.

Sent from knowhere

7. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    do you honestly and genuinely believe that it is the pakistani army alone that is derailing peace efforts between the two countries? you dont think that the indian army and secret service has been sowing discord throughout the northern and western regions of pakistan for decades? you honestly think that somehow the powers that do not want peace are asymmetrically distributed between the two countries, as are the people who want peace?

8. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    I dont think either me or @Passionate Pakistani has ever defended his U-turns on certain matters and some of his ignorance comments. However, what is wrong to protest against something - which is dharna? Who else you supposed to raise you voice and protest?

As for acceptance of corrupt 'electable' politicians, I have already write a details post on it in the thread you opened "Back to 90s", not sure if you get a chance to read it or not (following in the link). Also @Mohsin and @godzilla asked questions from you, but your never responded.

https://cricistan.com/threads/back-to-90s.47116/

I really like to hear back from you on it.

And on Qureshi's support in South Punjab, SMQ has been with PTI since years.

And for his multiple marriages, its his pure personal matter and not going to go in those boring details once again.

In the end, if not him, then what other choices do you have? How aware are you on the development effort his party has done in KPK?

Some of your concerns are genuine, but not all I believe, as there are are bigger issues which needs to be addressed prior, because they're effect the country and nation including,

Money laundering
    Massive Corruption
    Alarming debt crisis
    Security circumstances
    Unemployment
    Lack of access towards basic necessities of life, including clean drinking water, food, education, medicalcare, clothing, sanitation, shelter and hydro etc.
    No representation at international level to put forward Pakistan's narrative.

Last but not the least, and only brings this up because I believe I saw you mentioned it in some other thread. Some may have problem with establishment involvement in politics, I do too, but let's face this, this is Pakistan, first time two different parties were able to complete their terms.

It will take time and it will happen and it can't happen without Establishment.

I am sure once the democracy of Pakistan is perfected according to needs of Pakistan then Army will be sidelined. People are getting more and more awareness these days, and they have social media, as a platform to raise their voice.

Democracy should continue to flourish (and Imran Khan is the part of that process), but with accountability.

PML-N and PPP and MQM with Nawas, Zardari and Altaf can't be part of this process anymore.

9. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    External forces has always used their influence whenever new governments are formed in Pakistan. Go and check history for instance how USA and Saudi have shoved their likes and dislikes in this process. Also check how Saudi’s rescued Nawaz and took him to Saudia when Musharaf was at the helm. And how Bill Clinton and Condoleezza Rice has played their roles in past.

Why Nawaz never said a word on Kashmir?

Why Nawaz never took name of kulbhushan Yadav for once when he was in the office?

Why he did put forward Pakistan’s case in UN and didn’t highlight how RAW and NDS spreading unrest in Baluchistan?

This is the investment India and others have done on Nawaz, but of course the guy in the video will never ever say all this on a new channel. Nawaz is a asset to India just like how they've invested on Altaf Husain.

They (the international establishment and India) like Nawaz Sharif, because they know that he has assets abroad and will do everything to save them and can appease international establishment for the very reason.
    His clandestine meetings with Modi, Indian Prime Minister: he held an important portfolio of foreign affairs with himself because he wanted to conceal his heinous activities from the patriots. He is the son of blacksmith and become “ great” instantly through the military channel: politically he is a love child of Zia, the most hated and detested child. Fate played foul with the illiterate and poor nation and she made him Chief Execute of the ill fated country, Pakistan. He destroyed the treasury and morality of the nation by entering the virus of corruption, nepotism and favoutism in fibres of each and every department of the country. See and feel his immorality and ignorance in his address to his activists: “If my assets are beyond my income, why do the others feel disturbed”. This is the standard of his morality and ignorance with the law of the country. It appears that God has sent this devil incarnate to play sports with His creatures living in Pakistan. He is Christopher Marlow’s Dr. Faustus, hero of the play Doctor Faustus. Dr. Faustus sells his soul for his worldly luxurious life, and our “ hero” sells his soul for the luxurious life of his children in foreign countries. Hence the statement that “to save his huge assets he can appease international establishment is not an exaggeration but vital truth.

Take a step back, try to look at the bigger, connect the dots, read in between the line then it wouldn’t be difficult to understand who are the beneficiaries. There have been attacks, target killings, suicide attacks on various parties, including PTI (refer to the link below) – OF COURSE THERE ARE FORCES WHO DON’T WANT ELECTION PROCESS TO PROCEED.

https://www.rferl.org/a/pakistani-election-candidate-killed-in-suicide-attack/29381979.html

Nawaz as PM is a good news to many, including India and this is the investment external factors have done since many decades, but of course you will never say a word on it.

Now I know you will call this all as conspiracy theory. Watch the following from 50 and beyond.

IK also speaks conspiracy theory, just like me. Now don't come back with you usual rant, that Imran is dancing in front of Pakistan establishment and Nawaz was removed because he decided to make peace with Afghanistan and India. Because this narrative goes out of window when he failed to say a word in UN on how NDS and RAW are involved in spreading unrest and terrorism in Balochistan. So come back with something new.

Also, an eye opener for those brain-dead posters, who believe India and international establishment are neutral.

The biggest reason why all are against Pakistan is due to its nuclear program. If Pakistan didn't have the nuke, if Pakistan's army was toothless then fate of Pakistan would've been the same as Myanmar/Burma and Nepal.

Don't believe it? Checkout the following article, wherein Isreal says - still doesn't understand? Sorry can't help if you're that brain dead.

Pakistan Is the Only Muslim Nuclear State – So Why Is Israel's Hysteria Reserved for Iran?

https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.pr...erical-over-pakistan-s-nuclear-bomb-1.5364286

10. DONhill

DONhill Talented

Feb 4, 2015

It's meltdown in India media!

11. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    poor guy seems pretty embittered. does he also work for geo/dawn?

12. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Yeah, I found it the other day. Their reaction is utter cringeworthy.

13. DONhill

DONhill Talented

Feb 4, 2015
    I find it hilarious! They are bricking it.

14. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    The most funny part about that video is his accent ...

15. Double Agent

Double Agent Youngsta Beauty

Jun 27, 2017
    Bharats crying and whining makes IKs triumph feel like a victory for the whole of Pakistan instead of just a win for PTI

16. DONhill

DONhill Talented

Feb 4, 2015
    Hahahaha. Indeed! It's loaded with fear!

17. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    lol, you got it bro ... I was laughing when I heard it first time.

18. DONhill

DONhill Talented

Feb 4, 2015
    This victory trumps CT17 on so many levels!

19. Double Agent

Jun 27, 2017
    lol sets the tone perfectly for a phainta of hindustan in the asia cup إن شاء الله‎

20. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    It will be a double treat.

21. Mohsin

Mohsin Sultan of Swing

Feb 21, 2010
    Mubarak ho to all of indians and of course to @Mohan :)

22. Mohsin

Mohsin Sultan of Swing

Feb 21, 2010
    PTI government in KPK with majority
    PTI government likely in Punjab!
    PTI coalition likely in Balochistan
    PTI largest opposition party in Sindh
    PTI FEDERAL GOVERNMENT! IMRAN KHAN PRIME MINISTER!

Once again, mubarak ho

23. iho

iho Smooth Operator

Aug 7, 2010
    Lol

24. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    Aapko bhi bahut Mubarak :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

25. Mohsin

Mohsin Sultan of Swing

Feb 21, 2010

[​IMG]

Cheers

#Wazeer-e-AzamImranKhan

26. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    Yeah no meddling happened, that's why it took them 3 days to announce the results.

Whatever floats your boat :)

27. Mohsin

Mohsin Sultan of Swing

Feb 21, 2010
    Floats my boat? Dont you mean floats the boats of EU Observers and former indian election commission heads?

lol i understand you and your ilk are sad at the results (better than expected) but meh :D

28. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    Sure, meh :D

WHY DID IT TAKE 3 DAYS FOR THE RESULTS TO BE OUT?

Is it even out now officially by the way? LOL.

29. Mohsin

Mohsin Sultan of Swing

Feb 21, 2010
    Because the result transmission system (RTS), that was being used for the very first time and had not been previously tested, broke down and did not work as expected.

For you see...it would be pretty weird rigging if the party that won the elections (PTI) were leading on/projected to win 119 seats before the break down (so on the night of the 25th) and then the official results had them win 115 seats. So, turn on Arnab Goswami and see if you can bring up something else as this 'rigging' and/or 'Army' 'argument' clearly has no basis to it.

30. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    I don't need to turn on Arnab Goswami when your media is doing a pretty decent job.

31. Mohsin

Mohsin Sultan of Swing

Feb 21, 2010
    LMAO 'tag TV', 'our media'? WTF is Tag TV haha

The fact youve gone from 'it was the Army' (proved bakwaas by EU observers and indian election commission heads); to 'why the delay' (where PTIs seats went down) to posting videos of Altaf Hussain supporters (with Hindi titles), says it all. Please continue, im enjoying how desperately sad you are following 25 May lmao

32. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    You are an angrez, what could you know about Pakistani media?

Indian video? So yeh bhi RAW ki saazish hai? LMAO :D

33. Mohsin

Mohsin Sultan of Swing

Feb 21, 2010
    LOL you were certain i wasnt born in England the other day, now im an angrez. At least stay consistent

Also, no saazish...just funny you have to turn to Altaf Hussain supporters to try and 'prove' and youve been saying' Talk about ironcast proof, wah. You are immensely bright.

EU Observer tho kuch nahin...Altaf Hussain ke supporter sub kuch hain

Unless, thats why youre also sad. Imran Khan winning and MQM only getting 6 seats (unthinkable) whilst your man Altaf is irrelevant now. Also highest voter turn out in Balochistan in the history of our electoral process. MashaAllah. No wonder.

Anyway, having provided all the evidence to prove your silly claims incorrect, i think thats enough. I would say nice try but its been pretty bakwaas tbf/

34. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    I don't have a reason to be sad, but yeah, keep celebrating my supposed sadness with bakwasness like "Indians ro rahe hain". As I said, it can only help you sleep better.

Why would I care about who won elections in Pakistan? Even if Nawaz Sharif had won, it would not have been any different from your foreign policy point of view, because the army controls everything from baking bread to selling real estate. In which other country does that happen?

Give me a shout when a fauji gernail is convicted in a corruption case then we will talk. Till then, happy Diwali because Indians actually ro rahe hain :D

35. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    By the way @Mohsin, nice try with the EU observer thingy.

https://www.geo.tv/amp/205104

“On election day, polling was assessed as well conducted and transparent,” Gahler said. “However, counting was somewhat problematic with staff not always following the procedures.”

36. Mohsin

Mohsin Sultan of Swing

Feb 21, 2010
    1. 'Staff not always following procedure' is not rigging.

2. This is boring now

"However the "scale of procedural irregularities during the voting process was relatively low".

37. Double Agent

Jun 27, 2017
    lool if they had wanted to rig it surely they wouldnt have delayed results and made people suspicious #justbhartilolgic

38. Mohsin

Mohsin Sultan of Swing

Feb 21, 2010
    Nah man, according to all the Bhartis (who obviously dont care about our elections, they are just taking a break from Bollywood so have nothing else to do bar talk about it 24/7) the elections where PTI were leading on 119 seats before the delay and then finished with 115 seats was clearly rigged init.

39. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    anyone know if Burnol is quoted on the Bombay stock exchange?

40. Mohsin

Mohsin Sultan of Swing

Feb 21, 2010