Inzamam’s nepotism unveiled

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by iho, Apr 15, 2018 at 12:01 PM.

1. iho

iho Cricistan Poster Of The Fortnight [2 Apr - 16 Apr] Poster of the Fortnight

Aug 7, 2010
    Chief Selector Inzamam Sahib picks up his bhanja averaging 34 in FC ahead of a seasoned FC performer averaging 55 i.e Fawad Alam. Why blame Zardari and Nawaz Sharif when a person like Inzi who looks most pious with his apppearance indulges in clear cut nepotism when given the powers.

2. ComradeVenom

ComradeVenom Tracer Bullet

Jul 24, 2012
    I must agree in this case. The non selection of Fawad could perhaps be explained but the selection of Imam over him really does leave a bad taste.

The kid did ok in odis but his selection in test is no way justified at the moment.

3. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Tracer Bullet

Dec 26, 2011
    Been saying this for yrs..someone higher up does not like Fawad.

Yet ppl blamed Misbah for his non-selection.

4. godzilla

godzilla Emerging Player

May 12, 2016
    why blame Zardari and ganja chor? can it only be one or the other that are crooks?

very strange comment to make.

inzi is a disgrace. but I dont think the crime of picking his nephew is the same as embezzling billions of dollars from a third world country with hundreds of thousands of people dying from a lack of medicine and inability to afford food. perhaps I'm underestimating the opening position for test matches.

5. Patriot

Patriot Sultan of Swing

Oct 8, 2014
    picking 1 player is understandable, we all are involved in nepotism

6. iho

iho Cricistan Poster Of The Fortnight [2 Apr - 16 Apr] Poster of the Fortnight

Aug 7, 2010
    Dude all I’m trying to say is that corruption is in the veins of this nation. Not comparing politicians with Inzi but majority of the nation indulges in corruption based on the opportunity if and when they get it. If even a guy who looks so pious cannot control himself from nepotism then what better can we expect. Doctors, lawyers, cricketers, teachers etc pretty much mass corruption everywhere and yes nepotism is the worst form of corruption. It kills the nation from within