Is there a rift?

Discussion in 'Cricistan Cricket League' started by Choi Saab, May 7, 2020.

1. Choi Saab

Choi Saab Smooth Operator

Oct 4, 2014
    Choi Saab or @maddgenius?

4659.png

@maddgenius in his natural domain @Associated Press
    Dungara News!

Mirpur - Dungara news has produced the ultimate expose and has today laid bare the truth behind the most exciting dynamic tantalisingly brilliant team, Kashmir Jaanbaaz, after some rumours of a rift between Choi Saab and @maddgenius, dungara news reporter, Adamkhor Dungar gained exclusive access via a bald contact into the Kashmir dressing room where Choi Saab could be heard ranting 'it's all that goddamn data khusra @maddgenius fault, if he wasn't so damned focus on that spreadsheet, we wouldn't have lost to the Sinidhi chavals! Them bongey got bowled out for 85, I mean c'mon, what the hell'.

It is believed that @maddgenius has taken a sabbatical and is considering his options after such an explosive statement by the supreme leader of Kashmir, Choi Saab. It is also rumoured that 2 camps are emerging with Choi Saab, @saiyan0321 @Moe on one hand with MG and his spreadsheet collection on the other hand.

Is this the end of the Kashmir Jaanbaaz? Were they to be a one hit wonder?

Choi Saab was also overheard saying, 'look I respect @ASLI-PATHAN, I consider him my spiritual guru and in relation to @Prince Pathan well, no comment but I must now layeth the biggest smackdown known to mankind on KP to regain our lost izzat'.

Curiously @Express Pace was seen lurking in the Kashmir dressing room, with a brown envelope in hand with a title 'we looked after you', is this in relation to his performance again Kashmir and do @SwingNSeam and @Red Devil need to worry about potential issues, stay tuned to find out.

Dungara news!

Last edited: May 7, 2020
  2. SwingNSeam

SwingNSeam Boom Boom

Sep 12, 2010
    Need to figure out who that contact is.

No hints given regarding him either

3. Red Devil

Red Devil Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Dec 15, 2013
    Roflll could be anyone

4. Choi Saab

Oct 4, 2014
    This is fake news, strangely ever since @Munna 7 figure deal and that hair transplant that went nowhere, Dungara news has started coming at Kashmir with this fake news.

Only news I can't confirm nor deny is the @Express Pace story.

5. Express Pace

Express Pace Cornered Tiger

May 11, 2012
    I was in the Kashmir dressing room but that was merely welcoming the new boys to the CCL.

The rumour about the brown envelope is totally without merit.

6. maddgenius

maddgenius Fantasy Draft Wins: 4

Oct 6, 2014
  7. Choi Saab

Oct 4, 2014
    You welcomed them after they have pretty much established themselves as the main team around here?

This sounds quite funny.

8. Express Pace

Express Pace Cornered Tiger

May 11, 2012
    I still would consider you guys the minnow side of the league. The other sides have developed some prestige over the years. You guys are basically Bangladesh on a good run in the Asia cup.

9. Choi Saab

Oct 4, 2014
    I like you EP.

My team showed you a lot of respect recently, don't lose your good will with Kashmir.

Just acknowledge that Kashmir is the best this tournament.

Also how can we be the Bangladesh if as you said other teams have spent seasons building their yet you smear Kashmir and we're only season 1 in lol.

10. SwingNSeam

SwingNSeam Boom Boom

Sep 12, 2010
    Tu apni baqwaas band ker. Her waqt ep k peechay paga rehta hai. He's a Sindhi playing for Sindh. Not a dungar to play for yall. Gtho

11. Choi Saab

Oct 4, 2014
    You're like that 'graa na chaprasi', who turns up to speak to the elders and all they say is 'ja manj na dudh cho chaprasia'.

Sthu and gtho!

12. SwingNSeam

SwingNSeam Boom Boom

Sep 12, 2010
    Oh no what a brutal comeback. Freaking Asli Pathan bowling is more potent than ur baqwaas comebacks

13. Choi Saab

Oct 4, 2014
    Typical response when you don't have a comeback lol.