Is there no pace bowler in Pakistan who can bowl at 150 kph+ ?

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by ASLI-PATHAN, Apr 4, 2014.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. ALbIe

ALbIe Smooth Operator

Nov 3, 2010
    I agree!You should apply for the selectors post...

2. Shahzebayub

Shahzebayub Smooth Operator

Feb 3, 2012
    we have Wahab Sami sorry Wahab Riaz...pathai wala

3. Pakistanalltheway

Pakistanalltheway Smooth Operator

Jul 16, 2012
    Its not about pace all the time.Look at Wahab and Sami for example they are quick but spray it all over the place .Its why as a fan you can appreciate how good Akhtar and Waqar were with their line and length .

4. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani The Don

Jun 10, 2011
    Wahab wasn't managed properly.. Unfortunately he played under Misbah and with due respect, Misbah is a defensive captain and mostly rely on spinners.

With bowlers like Wahab you need to give them freedom and not worry about runs, now they are double minded whether to go for wickets or restrict runs.resulting in complete failure

He had a wonderful start to his career but sadly ruined by wrong management.. And now he is extremely low in confidence.

• Legacy Likes Legacy Likes x 5
    • List
  5. Pakistanalltheway

Pakistanalltheway Smooth Operator

Jul 16, 2012
    I agree I think he's got potential .

6. Shahzad.Firdous

Shahzad.Firdous Cornered Tiger

May 29, 2010
    jaise confidence pe confidence Umar Amin ko diya aur woh sirf trust torta raha har baar. i think pakistan team is not a training nursery!! I agree with u over Jamshed. After his consecutive centuries in india there was no way he should have been dropped the way he was so soon. its ok to rest an out of form player but u should not forget him completely like these guys did with Fawad Alam (in tests) for 3-4 yrs!! he is ur test No. 5 guaranteed!!

7. Mohammed Bilal

Mohammed Bilal Tracer Bullet

Jul 17, 2017
    Found this thread after a bit of searching.

I want to know the quality of our quickest domestic bowlers who havnt had much of a look in. Waqas Ahmed, Sadaif Mehdi, Ahmed Bashir, Ahmed Jamal, Atif Jabbar, Ehsan Adil and Zia Ul Haq. I think most of them are around the 130-137 mark at max. Most of the videos have been quickened which makes Waqas Ahmed in Particular look like Alan Donald, I havnt seen too much of Sadaif Mehdi-he has poor domestic stats but he was bowling fast to the naked eye in a friendly match between two Multan teams(Wasim Akram bowled in that match)

There are a few U-19 fast bowlers coming up which is a sigh of relief with Hasnain, Shaheen, Munir Riaz, Arshad and Musa.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  8. Bilal123

Bilal123 Tracer Bullet

Dec 11, 2010
    Is there no pace bowler in Pakistan who can bowl at 150 kph+ ?

There will be soon... when Tymal Mills lands in Lahore :)

9. Rhythm

Rhythm Cornered Tiger

Nov 27, 2014
    Wahab's been clocking 150+.