It's time to support our team not to criticize our team

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Shahzad.Firdous, Mar 2, 2015.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Shahzad.Firdous

Shahzad.Firdous Cornered Tiger

May 29, 2010
    Those criticizing Pakistan for celebrating their victory over Zim dont know anything about the game of cricket in my opinion and should just shut their mouth!! If they dont shut their mouth now their mouths will be shut by Pakistan team when they lift the World Cup!!! There are millions of people who watch cricket but not everyone understands the game!! Pakistan lost match against westindies cus we dint play 5 regular bowlers and still i think our batting can be boosted if Younus Khan bats at No. 5 instead of up the order and if youngsters like Harris Sohail and Sohaib Maqsood are sent open and No, 3 respectively ie up the order,. As Younus Khan is finding new ball tough to see off and everybody is struggling against the new ball in my opinion on those pitches talking about Pak team as we dont play on these type of pitches and last time we visited Aus was in 2009 so they will take some time to adjust and those batting at the top should not play reckless shots and try to see off new ball as safely as possible with one batsman taking the risk and maybe Harris Sohail try to play sheet anchor and rite handers take all the risk,. In the middle order, Misbah and Younus can get a 100 run partnership.

2. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    Younis Khan is finding any ball at any stage to see off...he's finished

done, pack your bags and go back to Test Arena

3. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Kaptaan

Sep 22, 2012
    pakistan did their job by winning. An ugly win, but still precious, had we lost it would be an early holiday exit.

4. Energy

Energy Cornered Tiger

Apr 22, 2012
    The celebrations will take the roof off if we win against the UAE. This is high-quality competitive cricket man (Pak, Zim, UAE, Ire) and that's how the big boys roll.

5. raamishasadraza

raamishasadraza Talented

Feb 25, 2014
    kick the meritless players out, get the deserving ones in, Ill never criticize the team because even if this team loses i'll know that was what our talent could do for us.Unfortunately right now its not the case.

6. P.B

P.B Smooth Operator

Sep 16, 2012
    4 years later and nothing has changed