Junaid and Faheem were a better choice than Shaheen and Hasnain

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Shahzad.Firdous, May 25, 2019.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Shahzad.Firdous

Shahzad.Firdous Cornered Tiger

May 29, 2010
    Hasnain hasnt made much of an impact whereas Shaheen has been hit around the park and has had only one good game on the basis of which he was preferred over Junaid. If one of Amir, Hassan or Wahab get injured, their replacement may not be adequate enough to replace them, I have concern! Junaid would have been a far better choice than Shaheen!
    Regarding Fahim, he is an allrounder naam ka hi sahi and when you would like to field 4 pacers in a particular situation, you can have an advantage with Hassan and Fahim both allrounders and then you can have Amir and Wahab and part timers Harris Sohail, Hafeez, Malik and Fakhar Zaman which would help them as it would extend their batting depth with Sarfraz walking in at 7!!
    I believe against India, you would require 4 pacers to be able to dent their batting!!

2. Energy

Energy Cornered Tiger

Apr 22, 2012
    Lol. This guy.

3. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Kaptaan

Sep 22, 2012
    FOF - Firdaus on fire.

4. Ahson8

Ahson8 Sultan of Swing

Jun 9, 2012
    No.

5. cricfreak

cricfreak Emerging Player

Jul 6, 2010
    Bye

6. Dare2Dream

Dare2Dream Talented

May 4, 2010
    Nope, Faheem was rubbish and Junaid wasn't much better either.

7. CricVet

CricVet Youngsta Beauty

Dec 24, 2013
    My first post here. In my opinion, as long as we keep bowling that short or fuller balls in the slot and if the wickets under ICC now won't change, we will get thrashed no matter what the bowlers. It is no surprise to anyone now that majority of the time, our pitch map shows balls pretty much everywhere but length or yorker length. God knows what have we been experimenting lately.

Also, many have credited Pakistan bowling to win the 2017 CT. In my opinion, our fielding was UNPAKISTAN like in that tournament which helped bowlers to gain confidence. If we don't repeat the same effort, we are not winning much.

Good luck Pak which we need badly to win this cup.

8. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    Ptv sports is hiring btw

9. Bilal123

Bilal123 Tracer Bullet

Dec 11, 2010
    No regrets with these two. Faheem is trash in bowling and batting. Junaid is below average and goes for too many runs

10. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010