Junaid Khan is unfit for SA tour, but fit to play in BPL.

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Del, Jan 10, 2019.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Del

Del Whispering Death

Dec 21, 2016
    This is what CS said yesterday about Junaid Khan.

"Junaid Khan had some good performances in the Asia Cup but unfortunately during the series against New Zealand he got a very serious toe injury"

"Even the doctor's report indicated that his injury was serious"

"After that he worked on his fitness and also played in the National T20 Cup but we the selectors felt that as he is a fast-bowler we need to give him some time to recover"

"So Junaid Khan will get time now [to recover]"

And today, PCB allowed him to play in BPL. Read more (https://timesofislamabad.com/10-Jan...-pakistani-players-allowed-by-pcb-to-join-bpl)

Million dollar question is, if he is unfit as per Inzy, then why he is allowed to play for BPL if he is not fit.

Discuss.

2. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Tracer Bullet

Dec 26, 2011
    Defo a agenda against Junaid

3. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani The Don

Jun 10, 2011
    The bias against Junaid is sickening. Im not even a fan of JK but to see him treated like this while others get extended run even when not in form is beyond a joke.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Ahson8

Ahson8 Sultan of Swing

Jun 9, 2012
    Here's the problem.

On paper Shaheen, Hasan, Shinwari & Fahim are better than JK. Amir has been terrible in ODIs but the management rates him highly and obvs on a given day he can be better.

But JK has performed and its harsh to drop him. He should've been in the squad

• Disagree / Dislike Disagree / Dislike x 1
    • List
  5. Disco Lemonade

Disco Lemonade Design Artist

Dec 17, 2009
    If he is playing otherwise but not playing for Pakistan then this could mean below:
    *The Pakistan management doesn't think Junaid is a good option
    *The Pakistan management really thinks Junaid is not completely fit or needs to be given time to recover as Inzi says.
    **But Junaid doesn't care or he doesn't believe them and wants to make money and Pakistan management have not talked it through with their player as usual.
    *Junaid wants to make money and is not interested to play for Pakistan

6. Disco Lemonade

Disco Lemonade Design Artist

Dec 17, 2009
    Don't think bar aamir any one is better than junaid. He has previously performed very well for Pakistan. It is so unfortunate that we have all the facilities and staff at Lahore to facilitate our players and we still are not able to help and groom them. We have huge ego problems.

7. Del

Del Whispering Death

Dec 21, 2016
    More than ego, its the case of favoritism and I think it comes from Mickey.

8. Mohammed Bilal

Mohammed Bilal Tracer Bullet

Jul 17, 2017
    Well why have they given him NOC to play in BPL, obviously I’m gonna belive the docs and Inzi and I agree that someone whose coming of an injury should be given rest even after they have recovered, obviously this is just the PCB being incompetent again, they won’t learn will they.

9. shainz

shainz Talented

Apr 8, 2012
    This is simple it's all about sufarish

Sent from my DUK-L09 using Tapatalk

10. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan

Apr 26, 2011
    It's simply a bias against Junaid Khan. Mickey Mouse will be involved in this. And Inzi should also feel ashamed that he is part of this. Aaloo

11. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Tracer Bullet

Dec 26, 2011
    Also Sarfraz. I don’t think Mickey has anything against Junaid.